SORT BY Relevancy
Mindful parenting can start in your pregnancy. Join us today as we discuss what it means to be mindful and how being mindful can affect your parenting and your relationships with others.
My guest is Abby Bordner. I am excited to have Abby on the show, I've been a big fan for years.
Abby’s background is in medical settings, community education and entrepreneurship. She currently has many online and in person projects for the non profit sector and her private business.
Certified Labor Doula and Lactation Educator (CAPPA): Abby works with families in pregnancy education, labor support, birth advocacy and postpartum. She provides home visits, as well as teaches to groups, to assist in childbirth preparation and breastfeeding.
Certified Childbirth Educator (ICEA): Abby teaches childbirth preparation in a relatable, intelligent way. She provides information and inspires transformation for all who experience her presentation.
welcome to a theory of parenting on blogtalkradio.com
today Jan 01,2015 we would like to announce our new publication
the book is entitled 2nd year - a theory of parenting on blogtalkradio.com
the book catalogs th second year of service to btr
the pages are full of pic and captions to inform our audience of efforts towards our show
it is an archive for atp on btr
timeline of growth
Sister Jenna welcomes Marianne Clyde to the America Meditating Radio Show!
Marianne Clyde finds her greatest joy in helping people heal from anxiety, depression, traumas, and beliefs that keep them stuck in life. She is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, author, world traveler, ordained minister and founder of the Marianne Clyde Center for Holistic Psychotherapy. Marianne practices privately in Warrenton, Virginia, and specializes in Holistic Therapy. She is the author of "You Are One in a Million: The Art of Asking Questions That Produce Results," and her latest release, "Peaceful Parenting: 10 Essential Principles."
For nearly a decade, Marianne lived in Japan and has traveled the world, rendering humanitarian aid in various countries. Marianne has also hosted cable TV shows and often appears as a guest of various TV and radio shows, commenting on a variety of social issues. Visit www.marianneclyde.com and www.mommy-zen.com.
Get the Off the Grid Into the Heart CD by Sister Jenna. Like America Meditating on FB & follow us on Twitter.
Download our free Pause for Peace App for Apple or Android
Join Host Live Chats
- Yada (38 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (33 chatters)
- The Appearance (27 chatters)
- John Baptist (20 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (18 chatters)
- ericalukes (10 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (8 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (7 chatters)
- Angelspeakers (5 chatters)
- 67939 (4 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (4 chatters)
- in5d (4 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (4 chatters)
- Straitway (4 chatters)
- thelordshour (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- THOR MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (1 chatters)
- United Black Front (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- Coffee With the Dead (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Mystique Productions (1 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (1 chatters)