SORT BY Relevancy
Shane Krauser takes on the key issues of the days and analyzes them like none other - according to the rule of law and our U.S. Constitution. Are you ready to restore this nation to its foundational principles? Shane hits on the following topics:
1. Is America exceptionalism? Shane talks about the following video produced by Aaron Sorkin (Newsroom) and its contentions that America is not exceptional. Hollywood has once again bamboozled the American people and even conservatives are buying it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMqcLUqYqrs
2. What does it mean to be free?
3. Free market capitalism and minimum wage laws.
4. Piers Morgan is not done with the NRA. We're sure that the NRA is just shaking in its boots.
MINIMUM WAGE FOR THE RICH $6 MILLION AN HOUR AND FOR THE POOR $7:25 WE MUST STAND UP AND FIGHT BACK PEPLE TOGETHER AS ONE PEOPLE IT'S THE ONLY WAY
Fast Food Franchise Owners Ask Congress For Help To Stop Worker Campaign For Wages, Union
Immigration reform will help economy
This Saturday on Critical Discourse, we want to cover 2 pressing issues.
The first, the press conference by Eric Holder, launched a formal investigation into allegations and of civil rights violations, on the part of the Ferguson, Missouri police, in the wake of the Michael Brown shooting.
To say the least, the results should be greatly anticipated and perhaps to many black people, a confirmation and vindication of what many have said for decades, that [predominately white] police forces tend to act heavy-handedly, when it comes to black people, especially black men, which ultimately reverberates into unjust treatment by the larger, criminal justice system.
However, what if the probe does not substantiate such claims? How then, will black people deal with the nagging issues, in which we find ourselves crying out for redress?
Second,, as a smaller part of the minimum wage fight, on Thursday, thousands of fast-food workers across the country went on “strike”, demonstrating and demanding that their wages be increased to $15/hour.
Presuming this was to take place, what will be the impact on food prices? Are their demands, legitimate, or perhaps, part of a larger play by unions, to garner strength, members and money?
And I might ask, is somehow, the illegal immigration lobby interspersed in this?
Today on Coffee with Conrad
Minimum wage Hike
Jabbering with Jesus Jam Jason
Blood Moon Hullabaloo
Bible Believing Boy
Links at ConradRocks.Net
The minimum wage issue has been an ongoing topic of discussion, however, if there is to be a minumum there must be a maximum. Yes, I am being factious, but there is a point to be made here that has not yet beern addressed. I would like to put this topic to rest once and for all. Please join in the conversation by calling our Blog Talk Radio number of 646-652-4620, or toll-free 888-773-4496. Look forward to hearing from you.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (34 chatters)
- IWS Radio (16 chatters)
- PAPSITE RADIO (11 chatters)
- LifeScape Radio (7 chatters)
- Yardie Skeptics (7 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (5 chatters)
- Father Teresa (3 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (2 chatters)
- Marada Radio (2 chatters)
- Positively Autistic (2 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (2 chatters)
- Mind Right Radio (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Showtime and Shizz (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- SportsTime Radio (1 chatters)
- RU Instant Reaction Review (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Marcinho Savant (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- Food Nation Food Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Allyssa Narvaez Online (1 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (1 chatters)
- Cinema Files Radio (0 chatters)
- The Ignorance Equation (0 chatters)