SORT BY Relevancy
Julia Diehl discusses Trager® with host Silvia Casabianca. The Trager Approach has been defined as a pleasurable, gentle and effective approach to movement education and mind/body integration. In my experience as a TRAGER practitioner for 10 years, I have found that the effects of TRAGER are deep and long-lasting. Many people come to TRAGER for rehab after injuries or surgery and even better, they come to TRAGER to prevent surgery.
Topic: Living a Congruent Life
Don’s hallmark is his ability to cut through the emotional clutter to “the heart of the matter,” the core. Using a methodical and deliberate style Don utilizes an extraordinary toolbox of skills, techniques and experience. Don’s clients accelerate through this process moving quickly and efficiently through pain, anxiety, depression, addictions, PTSD and other emotional issues that have stagnated for years. These simple yet profound concepts have changed the lives of hundreds of people and those that love them.
Yes, indeed - It's Love. Uh, no, not me (it's lot like I'm "crazy" or anything!!! :^)
A lady's labor of songs, working in life - and what a life she's created for a traumatic survivor - Singer/Songwriter/Harvard Grad/Family Leader/Chicken-Raiser/& More, with strength extrodinair - Miss Sharen Wendy Robertson returns to TMDS to release a very special new song (right here on BIRadio) - It's Love!
Straight from the Boston studio to your Milton studio of Brain Injury Radio, Sharen offers her new song, "It's Love", which will join Landon Walker's ''Livin' On The Edge" as the formal opening and closing songs for the show. (yes, FINALLY a decision has been made). Deep with lyrics, mating TBI life with life.
So, after Sharen joins us at the top to the show and explains the meaning of the song; call in and share your story of love. Recieved or given. How has a TBI effected your Love?
Many loves are devided by a Traumatic Brain Injury, and in my opinion, only love will fix the pains. I love my daughters, my dad, my home town - even 'loved' different woman; or so I said. Did I love; or just love the moment? Many thoughts run from love. Run the love thru tonight - define the joy or pain. Define having a TBI and missing what was once "true love" but may never be again. Or is it, and will it?
(424 243-9540) call with opinions, thoughts, desires or confusion of all type of love. And certianly remember as we try to stay focused - I love you folks...
We'll work on our Social Skills, and flip thru the Coping Skills "Bible" and see what lands.
The ISTA Entertainment Spotlight radio show is hosted by two aspiring actors: Ashley V. Bagley & Kevin J. Stone. It airs every Thursday from 9-11pm. Call in to listen or speak with them at 347-945-6025.
They talk about all things entertainment-wise from A-Z, such as current events, celebrity news, movies, interviews and more. They also give out casting calls for other aspiring actors.
This week they will be shining the spotlight on actress/Miss Black Burlington 2013, Javetta Milton. Tune in as they find out all about her. Javetta will also have a gift for one lucky caller, so call in!
Like the fanpage for the show (Copy & Paste link into browser): www.facebook.com/ISTAEntertainmentSpotlight
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (37 chatters)
- Yada (37 chatters)
- Omega News (20 chatters)
- ENC HS SPORTS (19 chatters)
- Omega Man (18 chatters)
- Red Fox Blogger with Kel (15 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (14 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (12 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (12 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (12 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (11 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- Body of Christ (7 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (7 chatters)
- reactionariez (7 chatters)
- PatriotResistance (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (6 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (6 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B Frank Stylz (5 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (5 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (5 chatters)
- thelordshour (5 chatters)
- Straitway (5 chatters)
- nXphase Records (4 chatters)
- Occult Science Radio (4 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- BITEradio me (4 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (4 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (3 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- TRUradio (3 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (3 chatters)
- The Advise Show (2 chatters)
- Seek2Teach (2 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Unmasked with Authoress Lyle (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (2 chatters)
- Dariaanne (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (1 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach M I (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- The Rainbow Bridge (1 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (1 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 2 (1 chatters)
- Fins Radio (0 chatters)