SORT BY Relevancy
The MIlitary Exchange Radio Show is All About Veterans, Active Duty and Reserve MIlitary Personel. During the 60's thru the 80's I saw how the returning Veteran was treated. How His Character was deminished in the eyes of His civilian counterparts.My Job is to raise the image of the Veteran, show How He or She has been an asset to their community. I mix this with Current Daily events, Humor, Infornation and a better explanation of world events, With a "no hold bar" approach to Military and Veteran Politics. and end the show with a Healing approach from the word of God.
Our guest will be Courtney Hughey, graphic designer and co-founder of CO2 Media. She was active in the SC Army National Guard and is here to discuss her experiences with life after the military. You may find out more information about Courtney Hughey at www.chugheyonline.com.
Our guest is Tammy Munson, Army wife and Military Lifestyle Writer & Blogger. She is the Website Developer/Blogger for ParentsZone.org and an Installation Ambassador for Military.com. She is very active in the blogging community and is here to discuss her experiences.
WARNING! We experienced some technical difficulties during this show. Please stay with it for the full 60 minutes. You don't want to miss the last segment. It'll be well worth your while!
I am 25 and manage a fitness facility in Palmdale. I was born in Lanacaster Ca, and lived here most of my childhood. When I was about 8 years old my parents divorced and I kind of grew up fast. I was at the time the oldest of 3 boys which after my parents each remarried I became the oldest of 7 boys. So living between households and my mother living in Vegas my childhood was hectic. I got in my fair amount of trouble as a kid and up into my 20s. 16 days after my 17th birthday I swore into the USMC and left for bootcamp a couple weeks after highschool graduation. I was a radio operator in the corps and deployed to Iraq in 2006-2007 I served as lead communications for my convoys throughout Iraq and even got hit by lightning. When I returned from Iraq I had my share of problems with life and had to learn to cope... I turned to tons of different things but have come to just believe in Karma. I try everyday to do goodthings so selfishly good things happen to me. Haha. But this is true. I came back from the USMC had a few odd and end jobs that taught me how to be a civilian. Pizza delivery and window cleaning. Than I became a service rep in a fitness facility where I currently manage. I also have started my own window cleaning business and just try to stay busy! Live everyday to the fullest and see where I can do my part.
Join in as we discuss the 5 Love Languages Military Edition book with authors Jocelyn Green and Gary Chapman. The 5 Love Languages has helped military couples heal broken relationships and strengthen healthy relationships. Special features include:
Stories of military couples who have found ways to use the 5 love languages in their unique lifestyles. A Decoding Deployments section offering tips on how to express love when you are apart. Love Language Scramblers, explains how to speak the love languages through some of the most challenging times of a military marriage. An updated Q&A section specific to military.
Next we're interviewing authors Holly Scherer and Kathie Hightower on their newly released book, Military Spouse Journey, which helps readers craft their best life possible.This book will help you:
Explore your passions, strengths, and goals. Discover possibilities for the life you want to live. Create an action plan to move forward, even when you think it's impossible. Learn five keys to happiness you can apply Build valuable friendships and support systems ENTER NOW for your chance to win with our book giveaway!
Most people in the general public are not familiar with military life of deployments, DI (Drill Instructor Duty), Recruiting Duty, Marine Security Duty, PCS (Permanent Change Of Station), and PCA ( Permanent Change of Assignment) That means when the Marine Corps ain’t got no damn money (Lol!)…Military is a hard yet rewarding life. So, how does a service member and their family makes it through all of that to twenty years…Retirement? Tune in to the next New Jackie Blue Show to find out….What does Triple “T” has to say?
Here are some links for military families:
Join us for an all new episode of Military Life Radio and Navy Wife Radio.
Featured on this episode:
The Military Spouse CEO Experience is now seeking applications. Founders and organizers, Lori Volkman, Adrianna Domingos-Lupher, along with co-host Wendy share the details on how this new effort will showcase 10 military spouse business owners at the 2013 AUSA Annual Meeting and Exposition. www.militaryspouseceo.com
Authors Kathie Hightower and Holly Scherer stop by to talk about their new book: Military Spouse Journey: Discover the Possibilities & Live Your Dreams
We round out the show with tips on preparing for your next vacation to Disney World. Steve Bell, founder of Military Disney Tips stops by to talk about his must know insider tips for discovering Disney World and his new book The Essential Guide to Shades of Green. www.militarydisneytips.com
Join the conversation!
Laugh, Learn, Relate
Join Host Live Chats
- Take 2 Radio (25 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (19 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (9 chatters)
- Patriot Family (8 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (7 chatters)
- Tribulation News (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- SHRAonair (6 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (6 chatters)
- HOV Radio (6 chatters)
- LibertyRules (6 chatters)
- Project Paws Alive (5 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (5 chatters)
- Exploration Radio (4 chatters)
- Kiexiza of TnK (4 chatters)
- tiferetjournal (4 chatters)
- stop13stepinaa (3 chatters)
- We are TOPS (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- Pandoras Box (3 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (3 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (3 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Football Podcast (2 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (2 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (2 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- TRANS4U2SUCCESS (2 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Variety Topics Talk (1 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Olivia Wilder (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (1 chatters)
- Alaska Talks Liberty (1 chatters)
- CTKRMinistries (1 chatters)
- Brother Craig the Hatchet Man (1 chatters)
- Bucco Talk0 (1 chatters)
- BishopGeraldScott (1 chatters)
- The Conversation Cafe (0 chatters)