SORT BY Relevancy
We will update you on what is happening around the world. We hope that you will call in and share with us the kinds of things you are seeing where you live. Is the media the worst terrorist for giving the bad guys a platform? Or have you experienced things in your neck of the woods that aren't getting reported? Join us to discuss.
An idea that was created 1 year ago has turned into a celebratory platform of creative expression that has given a voice to many who have felt they never had a voice and has educated many about the importance of celebrating the worth of groups who are facing extreme adversity. We would like to take this opportunity to celebrate with listeners, old and new, and to make way for a bright future in the Mag Blog Radio World.
A special thanks to all of those who have made Mag Blog Radio possible. Please feel free to comment on this page with your encouragement and thoughts. If you would like to join in our celebration, please feel free to call in.
Jo Michaels, Indie author advocate, discusses the pros and cons of blog tour companies as she gives you real time numbers so you can decide for yourself if it's the right step to take with your newly published novel. There are things you may not have considered when thinking about the marketing behind your book, and if you're ready to have your mind blown just a little bit, tune in and give a listen. She's doing a series of posts to help guide authors on the path of self-promotion via blog tours. You can find the first of the series on her blog here.
Follow Jo on Facebook here, and on Twitter here. Check out her website here.
Military Mamas Show aired in Cincinnati, Ohio on live talk radio from 2008 to December 2013. They made the decision to transition to internet radio beginning January 2014,so that the host could broadcast from any where in the world and reach a broader listener base.
They are looking forward to being a part of the Blogtalk community!
Host Declan Finn will tackle military technology and books with author and fellow BTR host Jack July. Along the way, they'll discuss Anne Rice and her recent statement that political correctness is killing books. Then, Jack willy discuss his novels Amy Lynn, Amy Lynn: Golden Angel , and his upcoming novel, The Lady of Castle Dunn.
Jack July is a married father of two living in N/W South Carolina. After graduating High School he enlisted in the in the US Navy where he was an aviation electronics technician on the F-14 Tomcat. Upon his discharge he earned Millwright Journeyman status while working construction in the steel mills in Gary Indiana. Looking for work in the trades he found a home for almost twenty years at Harley Davidson Motor Company in Milwaukee Wisconsin. He resigned to allow his wife to expand her professional career and became a stay at home Dad. While at Harley Davidson he earned his Bachelors degree. The professors at Cardinal Stritch University noticed his unique writing style and made positive, motivating comments. After attempting several short stories during his stint of unemployment, he decided to write his first novel, Amy Lynn. Amy Lynn sold over 5000 copies, a success for a self published Novel. The story of Amy Lynn continues with his latest release, Amy Lynn: Golden Angel available by May 1st 2015.
The War of 1812, was one of America's "small and forgotten" conflicts, much like the Korea in the 20th century. Ill advised, and really unnecessary for both Great Britain and the young United States of America (which was less than 50 years old at the time), the War of 1912 was a conflict that gained neither side much benefit, and diverted badly needed resources from other endeavors. Nevertheless, there were a number of intriguing and important lessons to be learned from the conflict, none more interesting than those derived from the British Chesapeake Campaign of 1814. A British squadron under command of Adm. Cochrane, raised habit for most of 1814 from the Virginia Tidewater to the waters around Baltimore, doing a surprising amount of damage and raising havoc against the seemingly hapless Americans. The British squadron took and burned Hampton, VA, portions of Washington, DC, and other towns along the bay, eventually only being stopped by the heroic defense of Baltimore and bombardment of Fort McHenry. It is a fascinating story, little known by most Americans, which almost went unnoticed during the recent bicentennial of the War of 1812.
To learn more about the War of 1812 and the 1814 Chesapeake Campaign, tune into this week's edition of Military Monday (#MilitaryMonday on the Writestream Radio Network (@Writestream)) at 1 PM EDT. Author, historian, journalist, documentary filmmaker, and host John D. Gresham (@greshamj01) has invited Naval Institute Press (@USNIBooks) author LCOL. Charles Neimeyer. , USMC (Ret.) to discuss his new book, War in the Chesapeake. His book is a new single-volume history of the campaign, and will prove enlightening for both academics and those new to the story.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (39 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (23 chatters)
- AJC Radio (20 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (15 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- Papa Lou (9 chatters)
- America Matters Radio (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (7 chatters)
- Witch School (6 chatters)
- D Hour Show (5 chatters)
- Fins Radio (5 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio Network (5 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Elucidating Life (4 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (4 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (4 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (4 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio (3 chatters)
- Stew and the Nunn (3 chatters)
- E3 Radio (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (2 chatters)
- PWP Radio (2 chatters)
- RLS Network (2 chatters)
- Cubanarama (2 chatters)
- Bikers of America (2 chatters)
- Butterfly Living (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (2 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (1 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (0 chatters)