SORT BY Relevancy
How many of you know Miley Cyrus personally? When we say, "Somebody is a . . ," we are defining there essence and putting them in a box.
Why do we have this incessant need to tear down public figures? What you say about anybody actually says more about you then about them.
Today we will talk about this and, "What would be more loving?"
Episode 174 “Vice President Miley Cyrus” John is dressed like Boris Karloff for a happy ending and shares the three worst things to put on a credit card! Marc gets serious and shares a heartfelt, gripping story of being recently and violently attacked and fearing for his life. John finds common ground with the 1980’s film “Nothing in Common”, Marc reviews one of Robin Williams’ last films, a quick cat update, and a new improv game “Silver Lining” sees the bright side of Vice President Miley Cyrus, a grapeless world and the invention of the "papple". Plus, Elsie’s latest end of show food brings more questions than happiness.
By now anyone who is connected to the media knows that Miley Cyrus has some sort of an animal fetish, having tossed the salad of a stuffed animal and shown her camel toe on the MTV Video Music Awards (VMA). Moms everywhere are upset, pedophile's everywhere are happy, Katy Perry is glad she looked better in the Elmo shirt on SNL than Miley did in her pseudo Elmo shirt, and Bishop Craig wants to know...who cares?
Middle class white mommies are all upset, but middle class, consumerist, materialist white mommies created the monster that is Miley Cyrus. It's more than a little hypocritical to complain now! On the other hand, maybe they are just jealous...
in Pop Culture
Hr1 Did Kanye West really say he was going to run for president? God help us!
President Obama doubles-down on the climate change lie while touring Alaska. Does he realize how many global warming predictions have failed over the last 40 years?
Hr2 Man on the street, Mark Dice, asks people to sign the petition to "support illiteracy." Yep, they're signing it.
Academics ponder the question... are religions a virus of the mind?
Los Angeles ICE arrest 244 illegals. MOST already had criminal convictions.
If we're really going to be compassionate to immigrants, shouldn't we clear the path for those who've been waiting for years and years and years and years... instead of just giving law-breaking illegals the right to stay ahead of those doing the process legally?
Hr3 Pop culture: Miley Cyrus, Paris Hilton, and Kanye West.
Jesse Watters asks, can white men ever be oppressed? Northeastern University seems to think that's the case.
Federal judge orders release of information that would tie Obama to IRS scandal. Anyone think that info will ever come out?
Discussing the racial breakdown in sports.
Have you had your healthy dose of reality lately?
There are always at least two sides to every story. Have you ever wondered how someone, who saw the same thing you did, walked away telling a vastly different story? Which version was correct? Which one was the REAL story? Actually, both are! It’s just a matter of perspective.
Joe takes the issues… especially the controversial issues (politics, prejudice, religion, illegal immigration)… and brings in people from different sides to share their viewpoint. This is definitely not a fluff piece. And while no one is attacked, the questions are hard-hitting.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (81 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (56 chatters)
- Straitway (25 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (24 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (22 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (16 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (14 chatters)
- The Appearance (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (10 chatters)
- in5d (9 chatters)
- RefJeremy (8 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (7 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (7 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (5 chatters)
- allah team (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (5 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (5 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- magnetscrystalsandpyramids (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (3 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (3 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions 2 (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Somethin 4 the Fellas (1 chatters)
- Sports Smack Down Network (1 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- KRBN News Talk (1 chatters)
- Lets-Chat (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (1 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)