SORT BY Relevancy
How many of you know Miley Cyrus personally? When we say, "Somebody is a . . ," we are defining there essence and putting them in a box.
Why do we have this incessant need to tear down public figures? What you say about anybody actually says more about you then about them.
Today we will talk about this and, "What would be more loving?"
By now anyone who is connected to the media knows that Miley Cyrus has some sort of an animal fetish, having tossed the salad of a stuffed animal and shown her camel toe on the MTV Video Music Awards (VMA). Moms everywhere are upset, pedophile's everywhere are happy, Katy Perry is glad she looked better in the Elmo shirt on SNL than Miley did in her pseudo Elmo shirt, and Bishop Craig wants to know...who cares?
Middle class white mommies are all upset, but middle class, consumerist, materialist white mommies created the monster that is Miley Cyrus. It's more than a little hypocritical to complain now! On the other hand, maybe they are just jealous...
Is it hot enough for you?! The #SundayDinnerCrew is back! Tune in tonight at 8pm ET as #HolliewoodAndFriends (Hollie Wood, Venor & Miss Juddy) give you the latest #HotInTheBlogs topics as only they can!
Danity Kane part ways yet again following physical assault btwn members Dawn and Aubrey. We have the latest.
Miley Cyrus is under federal investigation.
Oxygen's new show "The Sisterhood of Hip-Hop.
The 2014 MTV Video Music Awards.
And a WHOLE LOT MORE!
Including #RecklessAndRatchet and #WhatBlowsMine? Where you, the listener can call in and tell us what's that one thing that just gets under your skin.
Tune in tonight at 8pm ET!
You can call 646-716-8544 just to listen or press 1 to be a part of the show and speak your mind on the topics.
Are you an artist? Do you know an artist? Submit music to the be played on the show firstname.lastname@example.org
**CATCH HOLLIE WOOD AND FRIENDS LIVE IN CONCERT - AUGUST 24TH at the #iProduceHitMusic Concert - 7PM - at SRB in Brooklyn - Presented by Hampton Blu Entertainment FEATURING PERFORMANCES BY HOLLIE WOOD, VENOR, TATIANA SCOTT AND MORE... 21+ - TIX $10 -FACEBOOK.COM/IAMHOLLIEWOOD**
Candi and Randy discuss the hot topics everyone is talking about this Monday:
• the 2013 VMAs (Miley Cyrus, N'SYNC, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Katy Perry)
• the Sochi Olympics in Russia continue to be "hot button" issue over LGBT discrimination; and a lot more.
• a Hollywood Bowl guest - Sarah Horn - gets pulled up to sing with Kristen Chenoweth and brings the house down
Call in with your comments - "what are you talking about?"
Well as you know Brotha Eric and Sun-Re9 are back doing shows together again. Now after the MTV Video awards a lot of people were talking about the Miley Cryus performance. They were like why would she do something like that? Well we will be doing our breakdown on the Miley Cyrus performance and the whole Industry ritualistic magic trick they play on you. You don't want to miss this one because we will be going in hard for this one here.
Join Tracy and me in exploring the charts of this year's Oscar Winners, incluing Lupita Nyong'o and Cate Blanchett. And, given my recent crazy experience seeing Miley Cyrus in concert, we're also going to explore the chart of the good Disney girl gone bad. It truly is fascinating stuff!
We'll also be providing free mini-readings to our callers, as well. The call-in number is (646) 595-3858.
Talk to you guys at 6 Pacific/8 Central!
DUE TO THE EXPLICIT NATURE OF SOME OF THE PHOTOS, PARENTAL DISCRETION IS ADVISED.
There are many people, especially parents outraged at Miley Cyrus' recent VMA performance. Although I did not watch her performance, I watched the YouTube video. As denigrating, nasty, and raunchy as Miley's performance was, I could not help but wonder why any parent other than Miley's would be upset?
As I said in my Facebook post, “If you depend on Miley Cyrus to be your child(ren)'s role model, then I must say, "HOUSTON, WE HAVE A PARENTAL PROBLEM!"
It’s time for some REAL talk!!!! Call in and let’s just talk (FOR REAL!!!)
in Pop Culture
Ali discusses his latest piece on achieving Martin Luther King Jr.'s dream, public disgust at Miley Cyrus' performance last night at MTV's VMAs, and recent developments in the Kaitlyn Hunt case (#FAIL).
Ali will be joined by Robert Stacy McCain, Editor-in-Chief of ViralRead.com.
Latinos love Martin Luther King Jr. and Miley Cirus sheds her Hannah Montana image at the VMAs twerking with Robin Thicke.
Hosted by Rick Najera & @MrRafaelAgustin
Rick's new book is almost here! Pre-order it now on Amazon, ALMOST WHITE: Forced Confessions of a Latino in Hollywood
Rafa's ground-breaking comedy show is back on tour: N*W*C
Join Host Live Chats
- Yada (29 chatters)
- John Baptist (19 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (17 chatters)
- JASmius (11 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (10 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (10 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (9 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (7 chatters)
- The Mind Blowing Tanna Alonza Show (6 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (6 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (5 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- Omega Man (5 chatters)
- nXphase Records (4 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (4 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Paranoidparanormal (3 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (2 chatters)
- TonyWilkins (2 chatters)
- 27 Outs Podcast (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Mikeisha (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- The Resistance United Radio (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)