SORT BY Relevancy
During his speech, Obama compared violence committed in the name of other religions, especially Christianity during the Crusades, to the problems the world faces today in the Middle East.“Everything he does is against what Christians stand for, and he’s against the Jews in Israel,” Huckabee said. “The one group of people that can know they have his undying, unfailing support would be the Muslim community. “This president couldn’t watch a western from the ’50s and know the difference between the good guys and the bad guys, even if John Wayne was starring in the film.” Mike Huckabee Daily Caller
Tonight we'll be discussing the recent molestation allegations against Josh Duggar. We'll also cover presidential candidate Mike Huckabee's support of Josh Duggar, what that could mean for his campaign, and why some far-right Christians are choosing to support Josh Duggar and Mike Huckabee despite the layer of hypocrisy associated with such an action.
This Week in Dumb we'll cover Kylie Jenner, Rick Santorum, and the Pope.
Logicast is a weekly podcast that airs every night at 8:00 PM CST/9:00 PM EST. You can check us out on Facebook at facebook.com/logicast, or follow us on Blog Talk Radio at blogtalkradio.com/logicast - where you can also listen to previous episodes.
This week, I'll be discussing Republican Presidential candidate Mike Huckabee, his love of God, Guns, Grits, Gravy, and Diabetes, along with explaining his platform and why he has a better chance of being appointed to run American Atheists than being elected President of the United States.
Logicast is a weekly podcast that airs every Thursday night at 8:00 PM CST/9:00 PM EST.
We discuss topics like politics, history, religion, science, skepticism, and economics.
You can like us on Facebook at facebook.com/logicast, or find us on blog talk radio at blogtalkradio.com/logicast (you can listen to previous episodes here, too).
Listen to The Overtime Sports Show with Mike Wood coming to you LIVE from Durham, NC The Greatest City on The Planet! Special Guest Juanita Farrow will join me and we will talk about her new book The Common Good! It's The Overtime Sports Show with Mike Wood LIve!
PROGRAM TIME 8AM-10AM EST
The number one question I have been asked over the last twenty-four ares has been "What in the world was Huckabee thinking?" Well, my first inclination was to respond "What makes you think any politician thinks before speaking?" Tyler Cook will be joining me this morning as we take a look at Mike Huckabee's commnents, the Iranian Deal, US-Israel longtime relationship, Obama and his regime's thoughts on the topic and more.
You can join in the conversation in the online Chat Room or by calling 855-236-2486 to join us live on air.
Frontline Ministries invites you to join us Tonight Pastor Mike Sharing & GkMikey & Our Host Operators Bonnie Diane Nancy
This two hour program will feature a time of prayer, praise, and worship in which we encourage all callers to call in with their prayer needs, and testmony.
After the word we will be taking your phone calls with questions and comments on tonight's teaching. We will also give or callers the chance to make a life changing decision by offering the sinners prayer, and the opportunity for those who feel they have walked away from or are no longer serving God the way they shoud to come back with the rededicataion prayer. Doctrine Bible Teaching Ministry We Beileve The Father Son Holy Spirit, Jesus Is Lord & The Gifts & The Rapture, John 3:16-17 Rom 10:9
Our next test show is coming up on Friday! The duo will discuss a couple of races live from Northfield Park, in Northfield, Ohio. The duo will also have Emily Gaskin on from Hoosier Park where they will discuss Freaky Feet Pete going into the Breeders' Crown Eliminations. Along with handicapping the couple of races at Northfield, the team will continue to go over the Breeders' Crown eliminations coming up that night and on Saturday.
Join Michael Carter and Michael Bozich as they prepare for their next test show! The duo will be recapping the events from last weekend including the Kentucky Futurity. They will be joined by Brandon Valvo for a recard of the Yonkers International presented by Fantasytrot. At the mid-point of the hour they will be joined by Kim French discussing Freaky Feet Pete and the Breeders' Crown. Make sure to catch all of the action at 7:00!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (82 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (55 chatters)
- John Baptist (30 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (27 chatters)
- Tarhaka (11 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (10 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (9 chatters)
- Ask Alice Show (7 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (4 chatters)
- Bridging Spirit (4 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (4 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (4 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (3 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (3 chatters)
- PROPHETenergyreaderBrenda (3 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions 2 (3 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Cosmos Radio ACO (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- The Randy Report (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- alexas29 (2 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Thats Novel (2 chatters)
- The Huddle (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- No-Tea with Chrita and Cryss (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (1 chatters)
- Last Second Shot Podcast (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (0 chatters)
- The Wealth-Stream AdViZor (0 chatters)
- Witch School (0 chatters)