SORT BY Relevancy
Queen Quet, Chieftess of the Gullah/Geechee Nation (www.QueenQuet.com) is the hostess of "Gullah/Geechee Riddim Radio" on behalf of the "Gullah/Geechee Sea Island Colaition" (www.gullahgeechee.net). On this episode she takes the listeners on a journey of the Middle Passage and the crime against humanity that caused this journey from the Motherland to the Sea Islands to take place. She then provides information on ancestral ceremonies that have taken place and will be taking place to honor the souls that went into and those that made it through the Middle Passage. This inclues the Middle Passage Ceremony at Old Town in Fernandina, FL in the Gullah/Geechee Nation.
Yeddi we sho-Gullah/Geechee Riddim Radio!
Welcome to The Healthy Baby Boomers Network Blog Talk Radio Show. I am your host, Dr. Erica Goodstone, Relationship Healer helping YOU heal all your relationships through Love, author of the book: Love Me, Touch Me, Heal Me and the romantic novel Love in the Blizzard of Life – available at Amazon.com, director of HealthyBabyBoomersNetwork.com , speaker, mentor and seminar leader.
This show is all about living your dreams, fulfilling your life purpose and creating and sustaining love and health and total well-being for the rest of your life, no matter how old you are right now. In every episode I speak with vibrant, exciting and positive men and women who are proving that life can, and often does, get better and better as we reach our 40’s, 50’s, 60’s and beyond.
Today I am speaking with Orit Rehany, an author, jewelry designer and expert on the situation in the Middle East. Orit grew up in Ramat Gan, Israel and later received her Bachelor Degree in Montreal, Canada. Truly a citizen of the world, she cares deeply about the Middle East. Orit shares her knowledge and love for that unique culture in her regular local South Florida events where she creates a true Middle Eastern experience with food, authentic belly dancing, and a comprehensive overview of life in that region.
In today’s society, man and woman have strived to become more and more independent by nature. Real Men have grown to understand the need of becoming more educated spiritual, and understanding of his role as head of the household. The only thing lacking is his Bride, His Wife, His mother of his children, His Support, and His Lover. Today we will be discussing the needs of a man from a woman.
Join Us Today @6pm eastern / 5pm central
Shonda Rhimes and Olivia Pope have created a nation of gladiators and record breaking ratings with ABC’s hit TV show Scandal. Woman and men are calling themselves gladiators and are glued to ABC on Thursday nights waiting for Pope and Associates to solve their next problem. However #scandalnation has sparked many questions for some people. The show’s main love story is between the President of the United States, who happens to be white and Olivia Pope, an African American woman. Is this a modern day Thomas Jefferson and Sally Hemming's story that the public is now embracing? If the president’s character was black and his mistress white would the show be a hit amongst so many black women? Is this story glorifying affairs with married men? Today the Middle Men are calling all gladiators to explain! Join us today at 6pm EST online at www.blogtalkradio.com/themiddlemen or listen and join the discussion by calling 718.508.9972 #scandal
in Self Help
Join host Robert Fisher for what promises to be a most
informative chat on the Middle East today- with Middle East specialist Judith Kipper.
Judith is an internationally recognized expert on the Middle East. She is Director of Middle East programs at the Institute of World Affairs, a former consultant to ABC news(Peter Jennings and Ted Koppel)on the middle east for almost twenty years, and a partner at International Strategic Insights LLC.
The African American communities in the past have always been known for strong community values,pride,and a sense of family. Are African American communities in a state of disarray? In rebuilding the village(Community)who should the focus be on :The Woman, Man,or child? Should we focus on religion to help strengthen the community again? and what aspect of religion is hurting our community? Economically how can we rejuvenate our communities? Do we need leading Blacks or Black leaders? Call in today so we can discuss these topics and many more!
Join us every Sunday @ 6pm Eastern / 5pm Central times!
Join Host Eric Komoroff (www.communityofunity.org) and special guest-host, Shard Pierre, in their discussion of our youth and their social and emotional life at middle school, which is a critical time for identity, growth and maturation.
Shard Pierre has been teaching in NYC public schools for 11 years. Originally from Dominica, he has called New York home for the last 15 years, and he is currently a Design for Life teacher at New Design Middle School in Lower Manhattan.
Jason Stein, PhD. (iRyze.com), who regularly co-hosts the show will be return next week.
This next week we will be covering the Arizona State High School Championships Play for all four divisions will be at Aguilla Golf Course which is part for the City of Phoenix Recreation Department.
Div II Boys Final Round coverage On Demand id Available
Div II Girls Final Round coverage On Demand is Available
Div I Girls Final Round coverage starts Oct 31 at 1PM
Div I Boys Final Round coverage starts Nov 2 at 1:30 PM
The best the state has to offer this year will be competeting as teams and individuals. We hope you can join the STDM Crew as we talk with the players and thier coachs as well as AIA officials.
in Indie Music
Welcome to The Tuesday Morning Takeover on Middle Men Radio! Bringing you the best in indie R&B and Soul. Join us every Tuesday morning from 10 AM - 12PM Eastern with your host, the one and only StepChylde of R&B Nick Eden, to hear the best and brightest in Rhythm & Blues.
For requests email Us @: email@example.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Curious Times (36 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (31 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (22 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (20 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (19 chatters)
- Love Productions (18 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (17 chatters)
- BC Motocross Weekly (17 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (17 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (16 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (15 chatters)
- TheAllfactsShow (15 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (13 chatters)
- Jay King Network (11 chatters)
- Dave in the City (10 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (9 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (9 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (9 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (9 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (8 chatters)
- AMCpress news and views (6 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (6 chatters)
- Sack Heads Radio Show (6 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (6 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (6 chatters)
- We Are Wrestling LIVE Break Down (6 chatters)
- Sisters Real Talk (5 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (5 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (4 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (4 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (4 chatters)
- RHeart (3 chatters)
- Nerdy Black Chicks Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- The Pit Bull Advocate (3 chatters)
- UCLA Football (3 chatters)
- Unseen World (3 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (3 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (3 chatters)
- The Unsung Goddess (3 chatters)
- Live with Jonathan Moody (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (3 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (3 chatters)
- AFCWest (2 chatters)
- Cosmic Philosopher (2 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (2 chatters)
- Jon Matthews (2 chatters)
- Thomas Keister (2 chatters)
- Twisted Universe (2 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (2 chatters)
- Prayer International (2 chatters)
- Robert Mark Todd (2 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (1 chatters)
- Tarra Jackson (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Pilates Progressions Program (1 chatters)
- The Game Exchange (1 chatters)
- Jay Rex Music live Talk (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Heels Skills Thrills (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Fli Music Radio (1 chatters)
- Foundation1 OF RASTAFARI (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Cassandra McDonald (1 chatters)
- Coachjeanna (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Cynthia Andrews (1 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (1 chatters)
- Preparedness Radio Network (0 chatters)