SORT BY Relevancy
Middle School Elite Marketing & Event Director, Carl Winfree shares details of his excitingew job position, MSE National Select Team and upcoming Boys & Girls camps, combines and tournaments. Also, listen to previous recorded episodes in our archive.We've broadcasted using blogtalkradio.com, since 2010 resulting in four years of experience with Live internet - radio. Dont' miss our next media airwave.
Alex Lubin will discuss his book, Geographies of Liberation: The Making of the Afro-Arab Political Imaginary. Lubin will talk about the history of African Americans and Middle Eastern issues, primarily Palestine, since the late 19th century to today. The opinions of Martin Luther King Jr, Marcus Garvey, Malcolm X, Huey Newton, and others concerning Palestine will be addressed.
Tonight we will discuss the alternative forms of golf. Fifteen inch holes, Soccer Golf playd on a regulation course, etc. Are these gimmicks or do they have a place in the game as we know it? Is it another way to help struggling courses find new revenue?
Join us for what will be an interesting discussion
Wayne Allyn Root says Obama is murdering the middle class... by design. Tune in and see if you can keep up with Wayne. He's one of very few people who talk faster than Joe! He's always a kick and chock full of information.
Have you had your healthy dose of reality lately?
There are always at least two sides to every story. Have you ever wondered how someone, who saw the same thing you did, walked away telling a vastly different story? Which version was correct? Which one was the REAL story? Actually, both are! It’s just a matter of perspective.
Joe takes the issues… especially the controversial issues (politics, prejudice, religion, illegal immigration)… and brings in people from different sides to share their viewpoint. This is definitely not a fluff piece. And while no one is attacked, the questions are hard-hitting.
But the conversation is always respectful and you’re sure to learn something new, even if you don’t agree!
If you’ve always wondered how the “other side” thinks and how they’ve arrived at their “stand”, then this is the show for you!
It’s not the right side, it’s not the wrong side, but the REAL side of the issues!
in Self Help
Legacy Forum is on the Seika Network providing information that assist people in living their dreams. Children dream of greatness. Adults trade those dreams for an illusionary reality.
This week's topic is "Will the Middle Class ever stop digging?"
We are here to stop the brainwashing and help people live a life worth remembering. A positively impactful legacy requires time freedom, economic empowerment, a support system, persistence, and a powerful belief. Our mission is to help enlighten people to the greatness within them and assist in providing the tools necessary for achievement.
The Legacy Forum is hosted by Robin and Harry Shivery. Robin is a certified Yoga Instructor, Nerium Brand Partner and Certified Surgical Technologist. Checkout Robin's Facebook Page "Open Road Yoga with Robin". Yoga provides numerous health benefits and Nerium provides the finest anti aging products with a part-time residual income earning method available to everyone. Harry is a retired Entrepreneur and a Martial Artist. Robin and Harry are dedicated to the principal of giving back.
Tonight we have a special show, our topic is the Middle East and how it impacts our national security.
Our first gust, Ken, will discuss the recent uprising of ISIS in Iraq and how that impacts their nation and ours.
Kenneth Depew, veteran of Iraq and Afghanistan. Background in Infantry and Human Intelligence. Combat wounded. Worked with Kurdish Army, "Peshmerga," in Iraq. Ken's wife is an Iraqi Christian whose family is still in northern Iraq. Some of her family fled Mosul in June after ISIS took the city. Has traveled extensively in the area: Iraq, Syria, Turkey, and Armenia as well. Graduate of University of St Thomas in Houston. Founded UST College Republicans, worked on multiple campaigns.
Our second guest, Chuck Wilson, a former CIA and Intelligence officer, will explain the various factions and why it is important for the United States to have stability in the Middle East. Having served in Liberia we are also going to discuss the Ebola outbreak and why the spread in urban areas is so unusual
Tom Conroy is campaigning for treasurer/receiver general of MA with a promise to advance the commonwealth by bolstering the middle class. He says he’s best positioned and has the skills and experience to improve educational and job training, to help municipalities’ fiscal management, and to invest in banks that in turn invest in small businesses.
We'll talk both his platform and campaign strategy.
Check out his positions on the big issues at his site here.
Muhammad 2G is a music producer/ artist and songwriter with engineering abilities. He has mothered and now fathers a 24 year archive of music and in so many ways is just beginning the real part of his career. In 2003, Muhammad was certified by the RIAA as a platinum producer/ co-writer for the "Whatchalookinat?" single on the 2002 "Just Whitney" album. In 2001, 2G was responsible for producing, writing and performing his regional hit "Don't U Go Nowhere", that re-opened the door to his career as a recording artist. Muhammad 2G has also worked with hundreds of labels and artists including Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis perspective records, Death Row artists, and Rap-A-Lot records to name a few. Call in # 347.857.4514 also via www.blogtalkradio.com/hereafterisnow
Beverley Golden is a writer, raconteur, peacenik and self-professed guinea pig, who loves testing unconventional ways to shift paradigms in the playing fields of health care, storytelling and world peace. She courageously uncovers the humour in life’s crazy situations, offering hope, while promoting inner wisdom through the written word. “Trust your intuition even when no one else sees your point of view” is her signature mantra.
Confessions of a Middle-Aged Hippie, her first book, bursts with anecdotes from her years in the entertainment industry, coupled with her stories of survival from a life lived with health issues. Her passion is turning the “impossible” into the possible and she shares her thought-provoking observations on the Huffington Post, among others.
Facebook: Beverley Golden – Writer: https://www.facebook.com/BeverleyGoldenWriter
Google +: https://plus.google.com/+BeverleyGolden/posts
Amazon Book Page: http://www.amazon.com/Confessions-Middle-Aged-Hippie-Beverley-Golden/dp/1628650222
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (121 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (72 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (36 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (30 chatters)
- reactionariez (29 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (17 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (16 chatters)
- Straitway (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (15 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (13 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (12 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (11 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (9 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (9 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (5 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (5 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (5 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (5 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (5 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- patriots united (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- Twilight Talk Radio presents (2 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- I AM SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (2 chatters)
- KeyWestGrind (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- LJT Radio (1 chatters)
- Grudge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Doctrine of Truth (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (1 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- VOC Nation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (1 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (1 chatters)
- judahofmemphis (0 chatters)