SORT BY Relevancy
The JOBS Act was recently signed by President Obama and crowd funding has been a hot topic for start-ups and investors.
My guest today has been in the crowd funding business for years and we will cover the current and future opportunties.
My guest is Bill Clark - Founder and CEO of MicroVentures.
MicroVenture Marketplace has built a platform that gives start-ups and existing small businesses access to early-stage capital investment or micro investments.
MicroVenture Marketplace is the financial industry's first organization which merges peer-to-peer lending with the venture capital industry.
This is a must show for any small business or start-up that is seeking early stage capital and looking to learn about crowd funding.
You can call our show line with questions at 213-559-8022 or ask on Twitter at #SBRTALK.
Thanks for listening.
John Martin - Host of SBR
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (51 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (20 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (8 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (8 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (7 chatters)
- EZWAYBROADCASTING (4 chatters)
- Attune Magazine Radio (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (3 chatters)
- 64667 (1 chatters)
- Chicken Whisperer (1 chatters)
- FilmGordon Radio (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)