SORT BY Relevancy
The JOBS Act was recently signed by President Obama and crowd funding has been a hot topic for start-ups and investors.
My guest today has been in the crowd funding business for years and we will cover the current and future opportunties.
My guest is Bill Clark - Founder and CEO of MicroVentures.
MicroVenture Marketplace has built a platform that gives start-ups and existing small businesses access to early-stage capital investment or micro investments.
MicroVenture Marketplace is the financial industry's first organization which merges peer-to-peer lending with the venture capital industry.
This is a must show for any small business or start-up that is seeking early stage capital and looking to learn about crowd funding.
You can call our show line with questions at 213-559-8022 or ask on Twitter at #SBRTALK.
Thanks for listening.
John Martin - Host of SBR
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (25 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (23 chatters)
- John Baptist (5 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (4 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (2 chatters)
- Curious Times (1 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- canadianglen (1 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- The Curtner And Kerr Radio Show (1 chatters)