SORT BY Relevancy
The JOBS Act was recently signed by President Obama and crowd funding has been a hot topic for start-ups and investors.
My guest today has been in the crowd funding business for years and we will cover the current and future opportunties.
My guest is Bill Clark - Founder and CEO of MicroVentures.
MicroVenture Marketplace has built a platform that gives start-ups and existing small businesses access to early-stage capital investment or micro investments.
MicroVenture Marketplace is the financial industry's first organization which merges peer-to-peer lending with the venture capital industry.
This is a must show for any small business or start-up that is seeking early stage capital and looking to learn about crowd funding.
You can call our show line with questions at 213-559-8022 or ask on Twitter at #SBRTALK.
Thanks for listening.
John Martin - Host of SBR
Join Host Live Chats
- Joe Prich (55 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (22 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (11 chatters)
- Angelic Realms Radio (9 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (7 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (5 chatters)
- THE Collision of Faith Politics (2 chatters)
- New Destiny Ministries (2 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- American Faith Today (0 chatters)