SORT BY Relevancy
Each year in July, Microsoft starts a new fiscal year with announcement of products and new features within those products that will be available in the upcoming year. This year though, we have a new message and vision to learn about in addtion to to the new products and features. Today, we kick off a series of learnings on the vision and message in preparation for the following weeks of understanding what is available for products and features. In today's show, learn what the new vision and message from Satya Nadella means for you.
Microsoft has made great strides in blending their software and services with other products. We're cover the options and show you what Microsoft has in store with it's latest purchase of Sunrise and other products
Microsof's annual partner conference is a way for us to find out what to expect during Microsoft's fiscal year. Today we'll be talking about what to expect with the cloud!
Information is included from the following presenters:
David Lef and Ken Knight, Microsoft, Enterprise Architecture
Gus Gustafson, Microsoft IT Showcase
Lori Dennis, Microsoft, Senior Director
Vikram Ghosh, Microsoft, Senior Partner Marketing Manager
Claire Fang, Microsoft, Directore Azure Business Planning
Alastair Velzian, EMEA Business Development Manager Microsoft Payment Solutions
Microsoft's Annual Partner Conference is not only the start of Microsoft's fiscal year, but it's also the launch of new expectations for products and services in the coming year. In this episode, we'll cover what to expect when it comes to big data, and how Microsoft answers your questions to harnessing all of your data through its solutions.
Favorite Music today is from Lifehouse: Falling In (get it from the Xbox Music App!)
Highlights from presentations by:
Eron Kellu, Microsoft, General Manager
Joel Cherkis, Microsoft, GM, Government & Defense
Joseph Sirosh, Microsoft, CVP Machine Learning
Dylan Dias, Neal Analytics, CEO
Herain Oberoi, Microsoft, Director
John Kreisa, Hortonworks, VP
Links for today’s show:
London Underground http://youtu.be/NYpdNGl1hco
When it comes to Microsoft Office, there are many choices. Mac and PC both offer Microsoft Office as an option, but should you pay a flat fee for Microsoft office or a subscrption, and is there any benefit to either one?
We cover the options and help you make an informed decision on your next version of Microsoft Office.
Microsoft's annual conference for it's partners is in Washington DC, and we're live from the show! Join us as we interview executives from Microsoft and learn what to expect this next year.
Microsoft offers a program that lets you play with the latest technologies and see how it can be used in companies. But what is it and how can it help you?
We'll cover the program information, options and tell you how you can take advantage of it for FREE!
Join Host Live Chats
- Amy Peikoff (26 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (23 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (13 chatters)
- Rebelution Radio (11 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (10 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- Our Common Ground (9 chatters)
- AIM Central Texas (9 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (7 chatters)
- Epiphany Castro (5 chatters)
- CatchaBody Radio (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (4 chatters)
- The Webster Phenomena (3 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Talk 101 (2 chatters)
- Lost Arts Radio (2 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Olive Branch Ministries (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SHILOAH (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- BROTHER PTAH REVOLITIONARY (1 chatters)
- Loco Thats Entertainment Rundown (1 chatters)