SORT BY Relevancy
#171: Rhonda Revelle, Head Coach, Nebraska Softball, joins the show to discuss the current state of Huskers Softball and breakdown the upcoming series (3/20-3/22) against the Spartans of Michigan State. Sophmore, RHP/UT, Cassie McClure, a transfer from Texas Tech has been the heart and soul for the Huskers this season. For Michigan State, SR, OF, Alyssa McBride, has really carried the Spartans offensively. Nebraska Softball , Facebook , Twitter
There is a Big Ten game of some import this weekend, and to better understand it, we're chatting with Spartans expert Chris Vannini. We discuss whether this is a rivalary or not, Michigan State's 4th quarter troubles, what position groups they'll have the greatest advantage (and disadvantage), where Cook sits on the pantheon of great QBs across the country, and whether he'd like to fight a Joey Bosa sized Duck. Also, after the show, we break down some major Ohio State recruiting developments.
We chat again with Maize n Brew's Joshua Henschke to discuss the state of Michigan football, whether this game has lost luster given the high point spread, and some of the Xs and Os around this matchup. Is Michigan being underrated? Where can they attack Ohio State? And who do they want to take the helm as the head coach assuming Hoke leaves and Harbaugh isn't around?
In this episode of The Red Light Sports Ramble, presented by The Red Light Sports Network, Evan Witalison and Troy Otradovec will preview the NCAA FInal Four games. Three number one seeds advanced, along with a seven seed. There are a number of story lines leading up to the weekend. The biggest question, Will Kentucky win the Championship undefeated at 40-0? Can Tom Izzo coach up a team that was struggling to make the tournament a month ago? What does Wisconsin have to do, in order to defeat Kentucky? Evan and Troy will discuss all of these questions, and give you their predictions. Listen in and call the show.
Matt, Chuck, the rest of the Land-Grant crew, and a host of calls break down the Ohio State-Michigan game in LGHL's weekly postgame show. We discuss Ohio State's second half surge, their inability to stop Michigan's run game,, Barrett's injury, Devin Gardner, Brady Hoke, Ohio State's chances in the Big Ten Championship game, and so much more. We also discuss other major games on the day, Buckeye basketball, and anything else that calls chime in with.
Adam and Chris of The Great Divide will recap Michigan State vs Georgetown and Michigan vs Purdue. Buckle up folks..
CAREER NOTES: Three-year letterwinner recorded 27 tackles in 32 career games . . . made the move from safety to linebacker during the 2013 season . . . earned his bachelor's degree in psychology in August 2014.
2014 SEASON (SENIOR): Recorded a career-high 19 tackles and four pass break-ups in nine games . . . suffered a broken arm in the Nebraska game in Week 5 and missed four games . . . returned to action at Maryland in Week 10 . . . defensive recipient of MSU's Biggie Munn Award (most inspirational player) . . . registered a career-high four tackles, including a half tackle for loss, in the 2015 Cotton Bowl Classic win over No. 4 Baylor . . . collected a tackle and broke up a pass at Penn State . . . credited with a pass break-up on Senior Day vs. Rutgers . . . had two tackles at Maryland after missing the previous four games with a broken arm . . . posted three stops, including a 5-yard sack, against Wyoming . . . had three tackles and a pass break-up at No. 3 Oregon in his first career start . . . collected three tackles in the season opener vs. Jacksonville State.
On the heels of perhaps the wildest weekend in the history of college football, the #BlackShoePodcast is back to discuss it all! Adam, Cari, and a Bill are once again joined by our favorite former letter winner, cornerback Stephon Morris, to discuss Northwestern's newly impressive winning streak, the collapse of the top 25, a big win in Piscataway, and of course, this Saturday's prime time match up against the Michigan Wolverines
On the show, we preview the Purdue game against Michigan State, following the victory over Illinois last week, the first for the Boilermakers since 2012. We talk to Lansing State Journal columnist Graham Couch to get insights on the Spartans and feature Purdue running back Akeem Hunt. Also, a conversation with baseball coach Doug Schreiber, as the Black and Gold fall series starts this weekend. That, "Our Boys," predictions and more.
Michigan Literary Network:. Helping writers get to their literary goals and connecting readers to Michigan Authors.
Join Host Live Chats
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (41 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (37 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (32 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (26 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (23 chatters)
- Odwirafo (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (16 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (16 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (12 chatters)
- BeverlyD (8 chatters)
- in5d (7 chatters)
- SURN Host (7 chatters)
- thelordshour (7 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (6 chatters)
- RLS Network (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (4 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (4 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Universal Radio (4 chatters)
- The Will and Thunder Show (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (2 chatters)
- Sultry Sammi Craig (2 chatters)
- EncouragingMomentsWithKeva (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (2 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (2 chatters)
- The Exchange (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Fanspeak Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Crave Wrestling (1 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Mets Public Record (1 chatters)
- Enter Youse Interviews (0 chatters)
- Front Row Assholes (0 chatters)