SORT BY Relevancy
We chat with the Editor of The Only Colors, Pete Rossman, about all things Michigan State, including how they match up wtih Ohio State, whether their offense can continue to improve and who should be more explosive next season, what they can do to beat Oregon, and what needs to happen for the season to be a success, how they're able to win without attracting big name recruits, and more.
B1G Show Co-Hosts Lloyd Ribner III and Daniel Mogollon are breaking down the 2014 Big Ten Season with a set of quick hit podcasts. First up, will the Michigan State Spartains be able to repeat as Big Ten Champions this season? The Guys discuss the defending Rose Bowl Champs, the growth of Connor Cook, losses on defense, and how Ohio State's Braxton Miller might be the most important quarterback for Sparty's season.
Does Indiana take a step forward tonight in East Lansing? Or do the Hoosiers get run out of the gym? After Saturday's performance, it's tough to know what to expect. Come here as soon as the game ends and we'll analyze tonight's game between Indiana and Michigan State.
Adam and Chris of The Great Divide will recap Michigan State vs Georgetown and Michigan vs Purdue. Buckle up folks..
It seems like Indiana always saves one of its better performances of the year for when the Spartans come to Assembly Hall. Sitting at 0-1 in the conference, and with two tough games impending, it is imperative that the Hoosiers dial up one of those classic Spartan performances today when #5 Michigan State comes calling.
Win or lose, the Assembly Call crew will be here after the game to break it all down.
When one thinks of compassion and enthusiasm for life, there is one person that comes to mind for everyone who knows, love and respect him. Our Special Guest tonight is just that. Born in Flint, Michigan he offers himself up to be the next State Senator hoping to represent District 34 come Tuesday, November 4, 2014. August 5, 2014 is the Michigan Primary. Certain key issues make him stand out from the crowded field of contenders. Love him or not, he's a fighter for:
The Repeal of the Right to Work State Law
Job creation to make Flint, Michigan the hub of Job creation
Fighting Crime: Address overcrowding in jails and reduce crime by putting more police on the street, tougher penalties and sentencing for people who break the law. Reduce crime and take Flint off the "Worst Cities In America" List.
Education: Funding should be a top priority again
Equal Right: Marriage should be for all and endorses Equal Work for Equal Pay
AGAINST the Emergency Manager Law that Governor Rick Synder signed into law.
Former Vermont Governor Howard Dean's Democracy for America has endorsed him.
Make checks payable to: Committee to Elect Nathan R. Morrish, PO Box 320693, Flint, MI 48532
Sign up to Volunteer: www.morrish4michiganstaterep.com TEL: 810-441-0068
Campaign Fundraiser: White Horse Tavern in Flint, Michigan on June 25, 2014 starting at 4:30pm
We are pleased to welcome Nathan Morrish!
Our special guest tonight hails from Detroit, Michigan. The oldest of four siblings, she graduated from Cody High School in 1976. She's happily married to Wallace F. Hoskins, Jr. with 3 kids. She became a certified paralegal at the American Institute of Paralegal Studies before recieving an Associates Degree in Arts from Wayne County Community College. Then went on to earned her Bachelor's Degree in Business Management from Walsh College in Troy, Michigan.
After earning her degrees, she worked as a Corrections Officer for the Michigan Department of Corrections where she stayed for 3 years. She transitioned to the field of parole and probation thereafter. Other jobs had her working as a Bill Collector for Credit Acceptance Corporation, the Crisis Intervention Advocate for Detroit and Inkster Public Schools.
Today she has her own popular radio show, STAND UP NOW with Cynthia Johnson, and is ready to lead and serve all the people in the House of Representatives, hoping to serve in District 5. You can hear her show every Tuesdays on 1440AM-WDRJ from 10:30am to 11:00am. Her co-host is Political Reporter Levonia Perryman-Fairfax. It's a radio show that showcases Detroiters who are making a positive difference in their City. As we all know, Detroit has gone down but trying to make a comeback out of economic depression.
Michigan's Democratic Primary is set for Tuesday, August 5th, 2014.
We are pleased to have this strong woman here to promote her campaign. Kitchen Politics 123 Radio Show with Dave & Lori proudly introduces the next State Representative from Michigan- District 5, Cynthia A. Johnson!
READ Dave's Column: www.liberalfix.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (289 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (30 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (27 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- RadioItahuka (14 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (14 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (13 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (13 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (12 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (12 chatters)
- DerekLambert (11 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (9 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (9 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (9 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (8 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (6 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (5 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- LCS (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (4 chatters)
- I AM SUPERWOMAN RADIO (3 chatters)
- Ice Cream Convos (3 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (2 chatters)
- LJT Radio (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- Cool AA Stuff (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (2 chatters)
- Truedalyph radio (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- EmilioDiaz (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Addam from Adam (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)