SORT BY Relevancy
Dr. Michelle Harris will be interviewing Dena Burton. Dena is the CEO of Dena Burton Collections. As a native of Chicago and graduate of Howard University in Washington, DC, Dena moved to California to work in several capacities of the entertainment industry, including TV, short films and theatre. It was also where she decided to pursue her dream of fashion design. As a Karen Kane scholarship recipient at The Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising (FIDM), Dena produced her first collection while at FIDM where she received numerous accolades from industry leaders and peers.
Join the discussion to learn more about Dena Burton and the fashion industry....Including "What's hot and what's not!"
Don't miss it.
Dr. Michelle Harris interview with Cheryl Butler Breast Cancer Survivor. This is a very touching story that will encourage you. Please take a moment to listen...Your life will never be the same.
Theresa Walstra speaks to Michelle Vooght of Cape Town, South Africa about her work with Angels and Spirit Guides.
If you'd like to get a brief message from the Angels through Michelle then call our show.
For more information about Circle of Spirit, our guest Michelle Vooght or any other guests, please see our Facebook page: Circle of Spirit
Join Dr. Michelle Harris tonight as we discuss "Prevailing Prayers." My guest will be Jilda Easton
1. What is prayer?
2. Why prayer is vital in this hour?
3. How do we pray?
4. The different types of prayers (ie. intercession, warfare etc.).
5. Who do we pray to?
6. What should we do while waiting on God to answer our prayers?
Pave Your Way To Success with Rudy & Michelle Govan
Join Dr. Michelle Harris one-on-one with Dr. Jeanne Porter-King. She is the author of "Pursue Your Dreams."
Thursday, June 4, 2015 at 1:00 p.m.
JOIN ME AND GUEST HOSTS: SHIRLEY ANN DIAMONDS; DOC BRADFORD HOWARD JR.; JACKIE HISCKMAN; AS WE WELCOME, FINALIST IN SUNDAY'S BEST, SHANE DAVIS. SINGER SONGWRITER JERRY WAYNE.PLUS MICHELLE BRROKS THOMPSON
Topic: Is it okay to play the fool?
Join Bishop Michael and Dr. Michelle Harris as we discuss Family Issues.
What can you do when your love and kindness is repeatedly challenged by someone you love.
Can you be the perfect parent to a child that constantly rebels against you?
Get the answers to some tough questions. Join the discussion by calling (347) 327-9961.
Join Host Live Chats
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (33 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (18 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (17 chatters)
- Prepper Chicks (13 chatters)
- Love Productions (7 chatters)
- IN THE BLACK RADIO (7 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (4 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (4 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- STICKYRADIO (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- RLS Network (3 chatters)
- Black Afrikan Infrastructure Radio (2 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- UCC Show (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Carl Richards Show (1 chatters)
- Excuse Me Radio (1 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- JayQuez (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)