SORT BY Relevancy
Dr. Paula Price cracks the prophecy code on your life every week! Tune and discover what the God of the Christians is saying to the nations and to you personally. Tap into your destiny and purpose each week from 11am-1pm CST. For more information visit www.drpaulaaprice.com.
Special interview Revonda Holloway
The Russell Price Morning Show
"It Is All About You"
Thursday July 30th 10am To 10:30am
Call in Number 347-637-1577
Suicide and Depression
Although most people who are depressed do not kill themselves, untreated depression can increase the risk of possible suicide. It is not uncommon for depressed individuals to have thoughts about suicide whether or not they intend to act on these thoughts. Severely depressed people often do not have the energy to harm themselves, but it is when their depression lifts and they gain increased energy that they may be more likely to attempt suicide.it's All About You"
Join Host Live Chats
- The Douglas Coleman Show (12 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Southern Sense Talk Radio (6 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (6 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (4 chatters)
- Worldwide WakeUP Call (4 chatters)
- Dr Loren (3 chatters)
- The Flippin Lyme Foundation (2 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (2 chatters)
- VandaGuzman (1 chatters)