SORT BY Relevancy
Call In (646) 929-0300 Sunday Night @ 7:30pm Eastern // Join Ms. Controversy and Z.Marie as they turn up the 305 elevated way: CELEBRATING THE MIX IN MIAMI. Special guest MUZIK FIRST ENTERTAINMENT collborating with Ms. Controversy on NEW MUSIC & ENTERTAINMENT IN MIAMI. So, if you're a up and coming artist or seasoned vet looking to make QUALITY CONNECTIONS, GET ON THE CALL!!!! guaranteed to be LIVE. Inbox, text, tweet a friend that VIBRATE & ELEVATE is LIVE!!!! Be sure to call in and join the show.
FOR BOOKINGS CALL 786.972.8695 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bringing the next generation of tomorrow's NFL stars to you today on the College2Pro.com Players' Platform Show. Join host Bo Marchionte and special guest Quinton Rollins of Miami (OH).
A former basketball stand out and point guard took to the gridiron this past season and now is one of the top defensive backs in the up coming 2015 NFL Draft. Invited to play in the Senior Bowl, Rollins has continued to impress NFL scouts with his on the field play and off field demeanor.
The Friday Night Paranormal iCon
So, Fox is out in Denver (heading to Chicago?) and Ryan stayed in the AFC East with the move to Buffalo, OC's and DC's are moving too... (Schwartz to DC in Miami?) the wheel is spinning and spinning very fast!! What do you see happening that will effect the Miami Dolphins? It actually runs deeper than you may think!! Kubiak in Baltimore is being considered for a HC (Denver?) that would change the look of the offense with the Ravens, Bowels to NYJ as HC? McDaniels is being looked at for a HC position that would change the make-up of the Patriots too....
And then there are the players, FA's, and retirements too... And you thought the season was over...
Lets talk about this and more on Thursday at 6:30 EST on the radio show that is Dolphins football year round!! Dave, Justin, Hez, & Josh keep ya in da loop... You keep us and our opinions in line!! FINS~UP!!
Jason talks about SU win over BC & previews Miami.
Call In (646) 929-0300 Sunday Night @ 7:30pm Eastern // Join Ms. Controversy and Z.Marie as they turn up the 305 elevated way: CELEBRATING THE MIX IN MIAMI. Special guest songstress COURTNEY MICKENS, MONEY GRAM MUSIC, MUZIK FIRST ENTERTAINMENT and OTHER DOPE MIAMI NATIVES will bless us with their MIAMI MAGIC flavor. We’ll also be doing our MAKE IT FLY & T.A.B.U segmets along with our new SENSITIVITY segment by GODBOY DAVIS (guaranteed to be LIVE). Inbox, text, tweet a friend that VIBRATE & ELEVATE is LIVE!!!! Be sure to call in and join the show.
FOR BOOKINGS CALL 786.972.8695 or email: email@example.com
Join us for the Boston Sports Hack, late night edition. We will have a look at week 15 in the NFL. Where did the time go? Great time of year though, as the playoff picture comes more into focus. The Pats are playing Miami in Massachusetts, and we'll talk about that game and how the rest of the season should go for them as we head towards the postseason. Are you worried about the offense? Just how good is this defense? Lots of football talk, but we'll do some baseball too as moves continue to happen with the Red Sox and across the league. Join Felix and Annie to talk Boston sports, and bring your own random thoughts to the show.
We will try to go over the future of the teams that are followed by most of the people in the Wacko Radio Netowrk Family of Hosts.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION LIVE 10pm as we discuss the Sydney Hostage siege, Broward politics, the Miami Dolphins loss, the homeless fight, the Winterfest boat parade, Jeb Bush and Common Core, republicans, democrats, ferguson, I cant breathe, protests and more
In a stacked AFC playoff picture, what are the Miami Dolphins playoff chances as they get set to take the field for Monday Night Football against the New York Jets? The NFL handicapping edition of Jim Hurley's Football Betting Podcast explores this, as well as examining Miami's impressive performance for the Vegas sharps.
Jon is flabberghasted by the fact that the drug war in Miami was so intense in the early 1980s that even Ronald Reagan was advised not to enter the city of Miami at ALL. The early 1980s was brought on by a borderless situation where drug lords overran local civil authority in Mexico, Colombia and other Central American states. 1 in every 4 people who died in Colombia died by drug related offenses. It didn't help that by the mid 1980s, Nicaragua and El Salvador was infiltrated by the CIA who were training rebels to fight the powers that be. This probably irritated drug lords more that America had their hand in the cookie jar. Jon goes into the dynamics of the drug trade in Florida, not necessarily the government underpinnings.
There is a 10 minute vignette on the high school scene at McDonalds in Duluth.
Join Host Live Chats
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (48 chatters)
- Straitway (30 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (22 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (20 chatters)
- John Baptist (15 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (15 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (11 chatters)
- Kissmeimpsychic (9 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (9 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (7 chatters)
- ARC Studies (6 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (6 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (6 chatters)
- Donny C (5 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (5 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Brother Sean X (4 chatters)
- USA live (4 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- 13RevolutionRadio (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (2 chatters)
- Awakened Athlete (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Lez Elegance Radio (2 chatters)
- GEI Radio (2 chatters)
- Spirit Of A Dove Entrepreneurs (2 chatters)
- Sports Smack Down Network (1 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (1 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Evilkind Media Network (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- African On The Move (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Darryl James (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Warrior Women W2 (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- World Ingathering of YisraEL (1 chatters)
- The Advise Show (1 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (1 chatters)