SORT BY Relevancy
If I've learned anything throughout my career, it's the power of relationships. When launching my first company, Sudsies Dry Cleaners, I joined the Miami Beach Chamber of Commerce with the hope that it would help me uncover networking opportunities. However, any member soon finds that an affiliation with this organization is so much more fulfilling than simply advancing a business – it's about the people. Throughout my tenure, I've been able to tap into the minds of the a
Valerie Rasken:Director of Marketing for Miami Beach Chamber Marketing/Branding/Incard Director for the Miami Beach Chamber of Commerce The Miami Beach Chamber of Commerce is proud to present the Miami Beach INcard program, which offers discounts at local businesses, hotels, restaurants, attractions, professional businesses, and more. Miami Beach residents are eligible to receive a FREE black Miami Beach INcard. Visitors, tourists and non-residents are eligible for a FREE platinum Miami B
The Greater Washington Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (GWHCC) is gearing up for its 37th Annual Gala, which will honor Hispanic women in business on June 21 in Washington, DC.
The Strategy Sessions welcomes Angela Franco, President and CEO of the Greater Washington Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, and Gabriela Mossi, Director of Programs and Resource Development, at the GWHCC Foundation.
They will talk about the upcoming Gala, programming the organization hosts and supports to help entrepreneurs, and how the Greater Washington Hispanic Chamber of Commerce is maximizing its partnerships to meet the needs of the city's businesses.
Have a question for our guests? Call (347) 539-5143, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or Tweet us @KesiStribling.
Check out the Top 5 Episodes of 2012
George Neary comes to us from Hartford, Connecticut where his interests in history and preservation originated. He chose Miami Beach as home after being introduced to the Tropics when he was a former Peace Corps Volunteer serving in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines from 1973-75. His next venture would be marked by a stark contrast in weather while working in New York for 20 years. He worked for AFS International/Intercultural Programs. He then worked as Director of US Marketing and Sales.
George moved to Miami Beach to manage Flamingo Terrace Enterprises.
His first big project was Art Deco Weekend 1992. That’s where the very seed of tourism began!
There would be other successes working with Michael Kinerk and Matti Bower, long time chairs overseeing 8 Art Deco Weekends and creating more historic districts for Miami Beach. Miami Beach became a world-wide phenomenon and the number 1 tourist destination.
In 1998 the Greater Miami Convention & Visitor’s Bureau hired George to oversee their heritage and cultural tourism efforts.
He also oversees the Bureau’s gay & lesbian marketing efforts to promote Miami as the premier LGBT destination. George serves on the Board of the Miami Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce and The Gay Pride Committee (who plan the largest LGBT event in Miami-Dade, attracting more than 80,000 attendees this past year.) He was a founding Board member of Miami Beach’s Mayor Matti Bower’s LGBT business committee for 2 years. He was awarded the President’s award from the Miami-Dade Gay Chamber, the organization’s highest award.
He has also been a member of the Miami Beach Chamber since 1993. He has helped developed The Museum Mile, a Chamber/Bureau cultural program involving Miami Beach’s 5 museums; and holds the very first Miami Beach Chamber INcard ever issued.
My guest will be Justin Croxton. Justin runs the digital marketing agency, Que Commerce, which helps their clients grow through Search Engine Optimization and Pay-Per-Click advertising. Its goal is to increase sales and brand awareness for their clients by increasing their organic rankings, getting them more relevant online traffic, and measuring performance so that clients are achieving a strong Return on Investment on their marketing investment. They work in several industries including legal, medical/healthcare, technology, e-commerce, and retail.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pine Ridge Warriors (65 chatters)
- STORMS A COMIN (28 chatters)
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (21 chatters)
- R3belutionRadioShow (15 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (15 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (9 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (9 chatters)
- OCG (8 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (8 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (8 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (7 chatters)
- The Pink Atheist (6 chatters)
- Obvious Potomos Taunt Radio (6 chatters)
- Redneck Herps (6 chatters)
- MOUNTAIN CHILD (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (5 chatters)
- BigDawg Music Radio (5 chatters)
- 63504 (5 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (4 chatters)
- Donny C (4 chatters)
- Funny to the Moon (4 chatters)
- New Colony Network (4 chatters)
- opposing the matrix (4 chatters)
- Outcry Radio (4 chatters)
- Reader Tash (4 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (4 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Lady of the Circle in the Oaks (3 chatters)
- Late Night Leos (3 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (3 chatters)
- Daddy G (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (1 chatters)
- Charlotte Howard (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- Momma Joyce (1 chatters)
- LadyRose (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- PAM Time (1 chatters)
- Prison Wives United (1 chatters)
- Word Alive (1 chatters)
- Taboo Talks and EIB (1 chatters)
- The Approach with the 3Kings (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Prodigal Project (1 chatters)
- KennethLocklin (0 chatters)