SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight we discuss both Extremes..Sacred Name Extremism and The Anti Messianics. Those who condemn believers who call the Messiah Jesus instead of Yeshua or those who say God instead of Elohim. And then there are those who become very bothered when believers call Jesus by His given name of Yeshua. It seems that there are extremes on both sides not to mention hypocrisy.
Join us LIVE..646-564-9705
LIKE us on facebook.
What are we supposed to keep in regard to the Law? What is supposed to be our focus as Believers in Jesus? This is for Believers, "Christians, Messianics, Hebrews" etc. Let us discuss what the scriptures say in this regard...
Special guest Zadok BenIsrael is back but for the first time bringing forth a lesson to the DT4U listening family. Be sure to call in with your questiosn and comments.
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (29 chatters)
- YusefEL (17 chatters)
- Pastor Paul Begley (15 chatters)
- Best Ever You (14 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (7 chatters)
- Mark J Kohler (6 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (6 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (3 chatters)
- Dariaanne (2 chatters)
- URBAN DIVA RADIO (2 chatters)
- USC RADIO PRODUCTIONS CH THREE (1 chatters)
- WiseWork with Michele Woodward (1 chatters)
- Pastor Mike Tarsi (1 chatters)
- Southern Sense Is Conservative (1 chatters)
- TheForbiddenFruit (1 chatters)
- Angel Healing House (1 chatters)
- Lillian Brummet (1 chatters)
- Funny to the Moon (1 chatters)
- In the Authors Corner with Etienne (1 chatters)
- Dads of Great Students (0 chatters)