SORT BY Relevancy
Ann Gadzikowski has more than 25 years of experience working in the field of early childhood education as a teacher and school administrator. Ann is the author of other books in early childhood development. She is a prolific writer of curriculum materials such as classroom readers, teacher guides, and textbooks. Her two previous publications for Redleaf Press include Story Dictation: A Guide for Early Childhood Professionals (2007) and Challenging Exceptionally Bright Children in Early Childhood Classrooms (2013). As graduate of Northwestern University and the Erikson Institute, Ann is frequently a presenter at education conferences, such as the National Association for the Education of Young Children and the National Association for Gifted Children. Currently, Ann serves as the early childhood coordinator for Northwestern University’s Center for Talent Development where she manages Leapfrog, a summer enrichment program for young children. She also teaches early childhood courses at Oakton Community College.
Ann Gadzikowski is here to talk with us about her new book: 'Creating a Beautiful Mess: Ten Essential Play Experiences For a Joyous Childhood'
Ann Gadzikowski on Facebook
Sound Health Options
"Another Mess, Another Message"
This week host Erica DiCarlo discusses matters of the heart and shares with listeners how her faith is once again getting her through her most recent messy situation!
Erica pulls from the story of Gideon in the Bible and reminds us that if we focus on God's voice during tough times instead of our own, the battle is already won!
Erica will be reading from her blog, My Message and sharing some key verses that help turn any mess into a beautiful message of truimph!
When you walk into messy room do you wonder who could have possibly created this mess or do you look for the beauty of a child-at-play?
If you look for the smallest details you might see that the child took everything out to find the right material to create something very special.
Did you look for ways to make things when you were little? Did you find happiness playing or were you happier pretending to be a grown up? What kind of a mess did you get into when you grew up?
Let's talk about the messy world we live in today, shall we?
"Letting God Lead"
Join host Erica DiCarlo as she discusses the importance of giving God control of all aspects of ourselves and our lives.
So often we get ahead of the Lord and think we are making the best decisions possible, but without God in the forefront that simply is not possible.
Erica reads her post The Art of Letting Go and Letting God from her blog, My Message , and shares her recent mess which God has again turned into this message!
Join host Erica DiCarlo in her discussion on remaining strong during spiritual warfare. The world is darkening, but our lamps should only burn brighter when representing The Lord. The fight is hard, the struggle is real, but our God is bigger than anything we may temporarily endure for His Name sake.
Erica discusses ways to remain true to your faith and strong while fighting an unseen enemy!
This week Erica discusses the importance of standing firm in your faith while trying to live in a darkening world.. What are you living for? Money? The latest trend? To be accepted? What motivates you daily?
It is imperative that we stay true to the truth which is that Jesus is the only way we can win this ongoing battle. We.Cannot pretend to be a follower of Christ and conform to this ever demanding world.
Erica reads from her blog, My Message and more!
Join Host Live Chats
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (17 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (15 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (11 chatters)
- DBR--DragonBallRadio (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Rivers Spirit Messages (10 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- Odwirafo (7 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (7 chatters)
- Bikers of America (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- TimBinnall (5 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (5 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- drkate (3 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- Wanda Henderson Ministries (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Conscious Black Business Network (2 chatters)
- Naked Departure Talk Show (2 chatters)
- A i m Network (2 chatters)
- Nikkology (2 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- The Goddess Suite (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- Anthony Aniano Sports Show (1 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)