SORT BY Relevancy
We will be connecting with visionary healer Matthew Klein and envisioning how we can individually awaken the divine within us and bring that presence into each aspect of our life. Listen to an amazing visionary artist and amazing visionary healer discussing infinite possibilities!
Y Talk Interview with Menachem Wecker, Assistant Director of Public Affairs for Publications and Media, Elliott School of International Affairs, The George Washington University. Listen in as I interview this Gen Y leader on the subject of how religion and art are connected and serve as teaching tools in the new millennium.
Recently, the US Federal Drug Administration (FDA) approved a new medication for seizures and epilepsy, Lacosamide. Lacosamide will soon be available for us in the US. In this episode of Hallway Conversations, Dr. Joseph Sirven, Professor of Neurology at Mayo Clinic Arizona and Editor-in-Chief of Epilepsy.com/Professionals, interviews Dr. Elinor Ben-Menachem an international renowned epilepsy specialist from University of Gothenberg, Gothenberg, Sweden. This show will be taped live but no questions will be answered live on the air.
Join Host Live Chats
- YusefEL (27 chatters)
- Jay King Network (14 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (13 chatters)
- Rapture Centric in the Morning (9 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (7 chatters)
- The Angel Messenger Network (4 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (3 chatters)
- MarlyBird (3 chatters)
- The Emotional Pro (3 chatters)
- Psychic Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (2 chatters)
- rex sikes (2 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (2 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)
- BlogTalkRadio on Location (1 chatters)
- But by the grace of God (1 chatters)