SORT BY Relevancy
In today's broadcast, Dr. Randy White answers three question:
Why do churches have sermons and series on such soft, non-Biblical topics, like “How to Succeed in this New Year?” What should I do if I am part of a church like this?
Where in Scripture is church membership prescribed and does Christ's teaching on church discipline carry over into the church age?
How do we know if we are mis-using a Bible verse by taking it out of context—such as we often do with Jeremiah 29:11? Can we not still draw application and comfort from such verses? Is it legitimate to have a “verse of the day”?
Was Israel renamed Palestine in the 20th century or in Biblical times? Did the Romans do this?
From videos and cars to assembly lines and CFOs, people are owning less and renting more. Guest Robbie Kellman Baxter and her bestselling book The Membership Economy claim this represents a revolutionary shift which is bringing about a grand unifying of our society. Host Bart Jackson, however, disagrees. He sees this shift as merely target marketing on a massive scale. What do you think? Are people defined by their purchases? Are we moving into consumeristic tribes based on what and how we buy? Do Prius or Zip car buyers feel kinship? Host Bart & Guest Robbie square off in friendly debate on The Membership economy. Tune in and wade in with your own opinion - also learn some new techniques for better servicing your clients.
Privilege is a special advantage, immunity, or benefit according to Webster's. Membership, as a poor, old dumb boy from Milton, WV can tell you is when you identify with a group and "take membership"... The Bible says the body is one, and has many members...
1. Travel better for less. - Enjoy luxury travel at exclusive VIP member discounted prices that are not available to the general public. The average person can enjoy outstanding travel experiences that may have been thought to be out of reach.
2. Enjoy personal concierge service. - No need to spend hours trying to map out the details of your vacation. Let your personal concierge take care of your travel arrangements, excursions, dining experiences, entertainment, and more. All you have to do is show up and enjoy yourself.
3. Get the lowest prices or your money back guaranteed. - Booked a vacation on your travel membership site and found the same exact accommodations cheaper somewhere else?...Don't worry. The company will refund your money to match the lowest price.
4. Get travel incentives to share with friends, family, or members of your church, organization, or staff. - Each travel membership comes with 10 travel gifts valued at $250 each.
5. Recycle your dollars with loyalty rewards credits. - Every time you book travel through your membership, you earn rewards credits which can be used as money to spend on your travel membership site. Use the rewards credits you earned to pay for your next vacation, a Restaurant.com gift card, shopping at Macy's, or whatever else you'd like.
6. Share your travel benefits with someone you love. - Include a secondary applicant on your travel membership application so they can enjoy the same great benefits as you.
7. There are no limitations. - You are not locked in to one property or one type of travel; and there are no blackout dates. Get access to cruises, car rentals, hotels, flights, villas, resorts, condos, and more; all around the world.
Please join Devin and Melissa Pellew as they discuss topics in apologetics, theology and biblical worldview issues. During our first segment we will interview Stanley Vickers, who currently resides in Kentucky. He was was our first Pastor as a married couple many years ago and encouraged and propelled us into teaching and discipleship ministry. He is faithfully still serving and teaching!
During our second segment, we will be interviewing our current Pastor, Rev. Dave Kiehn, Pastor of Park Baptist Church in Rock Hill, SC. Rev. Kiehn graduated with a B.A. in Intellectual History from the University of Pennsylvania and received his Masters of Divinity at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary.and is currently pursuing a Ph.D in Missiology at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary. He will join us to discuss the need for sound theology and biblical preaching from our pulpits and the issue of Church Membership. Many in our generation church hop and do not see the importance of being connected to a local body of believers. We'll dig into these issues so don't miss this episode!
in Real Estate
On "It's My House" today we officically start our "membership drive" so that we can acquire land to develop our offline "Podcasters Solar Village". This project will be a production of "It's My Home House Building School".
We shall explain our "mission" and our "vision" and invite you to give input as well. In fact we invite more than that....we also invite you to "apply" for membership.
Please visit us online: itsmyhouseradio.wordpress.com
Call "It's My House Radio" 24/7 @ 712-432-8863 for "On Demand" playbacks of our most recent podcast.
From assembly lines to videos, people are owning less and renting more. But does this really mark some revolutionary shift, or is it just one more dressed up marketing tool? Are “members” really uniting into consumeristic tribes – defining themselves by their purchases? Or is the buying public just going after what’s cheapest and most convenient – business as usual? Host Bart Jackson squares off in friendly debate with Robbie Kellman Baxter, advocate and author of The Membership Economy. Tune in and you be the judge (and while you at it, grab some recurring revenue tips.)
Hr1 Corey Prez Duncan gives us an update from Baltimore and talks racism. Corey says opportunity does not come & knock on your door, you have to make your own opportunities. Who's running for mayor in Baltimore? AND... did our president really just go to a mosque that's on the terror watch list?
Hr2 Recap on who's out of the presidential race... Santorum, Paul, & Huckabee. For now. Who's next?
How safe are you feeling now about flying? In case you missed it, a man was sucked out of a plane after a suspected bomb went off blowing a hole in the side midair. Hopefully, the Somali's security is being scrutinized!
"End homicide & end climate change, & we end murder. THIS, we know.” Thank you Sheila Jackson Lee. Do the people who elected her realize how clueless this woman is? She's a US Representative for Texas!
HOW many government workers belong to a union? Union membership is increasing in govt jobs but declining in the private sector. What's driving that change? Guess who's going to be paying those lucrative govt pensions?
Americans are terrorizing them because they CAN'T assimilate. If you can't assimilate, why are you still here? Didn't you come here to BE an American? Did she denounce the actions of radical Muslims? Nope.
Hr3 Social Justice doesn't include Jews at UC Berkeley, even if they want to be an active member of social justice movements and progressive communities! So much for safe spaces!
Libertarian writer/activist, Michael Hausam weighs in on the Donald Trump temper-tantrum nonsense following the Iowa primary. And how unprofessional of Ted Cruz to hand out voting scorecards.
Most reviews about the movie "13 Hours" said that it was a flop. Catherine Herridge "fact-checked" it. It's performing better than expected. Shocker!
Read aloud presenter and producer: Sherlene Stevens. Her official campaign website at http://www.sherleneonline.com
Read aloud and discussions of the proposed 2016 Budget by President Obama. Read aloud host, Sherlene Stevens. Sherlene is currently running as Republican presidential nominee. Iowa Caucus citizens Register and Write-In: S-h-e-r-l-e-n-e S-t-e-v-e-n-s.
Sherlene Stevens A leader who is ready to lead a modern America.
Join Host Live Chats
There are no live chats in progress