SORT BY Relevancy
Broadcasting live from the You Bloom fest Old Towne Pub stage!
Call in - 7148887437
Joining Mary E., this week on Reflections From the Water's Edge will be MCAS Athletic Director Craig Shaman to update us on the newest things going on with "City" Winter Sports.
Also joining Mary E., will be Camille Isis Germain to promote an upcoming Art Show to be held at Ryan's Irish Pub, this Saturday night November 22nd 8p to 1p. Featured artists include poets, musicians and graphic artists. Come out to Ryan's Irish Pub to celebrate the arts with poetry readings, art, and musical performances!
Sarah E. White
Steve and Mary E.
Tonight's music has come to you by way of Steve Champagne and Johnny V. Thanks guys!
Hey Michigan City, What's Cookin'! We will explore the food of The City By the Lake!
in Indie Music
Welcome to the 3rd Annual Halloween Edition of Rated G Radio!
We're excited to welcome Irish born singer YELPY to the world premier of his new single FEEL IT! You'll get an inside look at this new music star! FEEL IT hits the streets November 21st!
Check out Yelpy's Facebook Fan Page by clicking here!
Follow Yelpy on Twitter by clicking here!
Check out Yelpy's website by clicking here!
Then we'll get on to your favorite Halloween classic hits to get your trick or treating off to a ghoulish good start!
It's all LIVE 3:30pE/12:30pW! Call in with your Haunted Music requests @ 323 657-1493!
The Fighting Irish fan's BEST listen for in-depth coverage, interviews & analysis of Notre Dame Football and Irish Athletics
Down the Line
Hosted by the Irish experts: Jason Cripe, Tim Daniel & Steve Herring
TNNDN Network's flagship show and the 60 minutes that started it all. Airing LIVE every Tuesday, Down the Line is your place for game reviews, interviews, breaking news & more. Year-round focus on the legendary Fighting Irish Football Team with updates about ALL Irish sports and alumni doing great things.
Down the Line was started in an effort to bring Notre Dame fans together in supporting the Fighting Irish teams and their University's mission of giving back.
Down the Line regularly features charity & fundraising efforts with great causes that are directly affiliated with current students, alumni, and fans.
*This show is not affiliated in any with the University of Notre Dame or its Athletic Department.
This week Peter Greenberg travel to the Marker Hotel in Dublin to interview the Irish locals. Turtle Bunbury, Irish travel writer, historian and author, tells us about Dublin’s historic Docklands area “1300 acres in the heart of the city being re-established after economic decline,” and how biblical lineage is the reason for Irish pub culture.
Bowl Season is upon us. Namely Turkey Bowl! There's also a cross-country rival you may have heard of called Southern Cal. Time permitting, we'll start examining the development of Everett Golson within the dynamic of Brian Kelly, Mike Denbrock, and Matt LaFleur as well as what Jeff Quinn could or couldn't add to Notre Dame's offense.
A very Happy Thanksgiving to all of you who have stumbled upon and support The Sports Narrative Radio Show! We give thanks for you and hope to provide you with 2 great hours of entertainment on sports and all that implies. On this week's episode:
- We discuss the big weekend in the NFL including some snowy affairs, an impressive Cowboys comeback and a more impressive catch, the debacle that is the New York Jets and a special look back at the most memorable Cowboys Thanksgiving Day game in my memory
- After a fairly lackluster weekend in college football, we gear up for the stretch run previewing a must-rout game for TCU, more records set for rushing and the playoff voting committee.
- Mick's Pub is always a great stop for a thanksgiving pint. This week Mick spins yarns about any number of topics and then reacts to the headlines of the day in the infamous Ride The Lightning segment
- The Hot Stove is sizzling in Major League Baseball as the Red Sox open up their wallets and more. Mr Feltman and Mr Copening bring you all the latest news and comments
- Finally, we conclude with our catch-all notes segment including the Dallas Stars winning with a new moustache, the Mavs scoring but not defending, running an iron-man and more
All that and your calls at (347) 308-8637
So grab some spiked cider and cozy up with us LIVE Wed Nov 26th from 830-1030 CST or anytime after on Itunes (search The Sports Narrative under podcasts) or at www.thesportsnarrative.com
Join host Donna Wright as she talks to authors about historcal romances dealing with Vikings, Irish, Scottish or Medieval times. She's got three ladies on tonight who know what they're talking about: Gina Conkle and Sandi Layne. Also out special guest this week is author Hallee Bridgeman who will be talking about the Destiny Blaine Workshop and Reader Rally coming up in October. And you don't want to miss the latest Romance News this week with Jacci DeVera. All of this and more, this week on Hummingbird Place -- Your Home for Romance. Coming to you live from the Secret Cravings Publishing Studio.
in Self Help
Tonight's special guest is Mary E Graziano from Hamilton, Ontario, a child abuse survivor and member of the NAASCA family. Mary is Assistant Director at Abuse Survivors and Victims United, where she's been pairing up her poetry with the work of artist Michal Madison. She describes herself as an independent advocate for child abuse. She's very active in sometimes "secret" groups on Facebook and a member of Protecting Canadian Children and a member and volunteered at Butterfly Dreams Abuse and Recovery. Ms Graziano is a writer / poet / blogger, writing poetry about child abuse and trying to transmit the message that child abuse is wrong, stressing that we as adults need to be the voices for those who can't speak, the abused and traumatized child-victims. Her BLOG (http://www.nippercats.blogspot.com) is about her own child abuse. She says, "I started writing back in 2008, but now as a survivor I write about children in general." Mary works in an elementary school, assisting in the classroom with a teacher, and is an Educational Assistant for children with special needs. Mary writes, "Helping them do their work, teaching them skills they will need later in life. I have been doing this job for 25 years." and this is showing up as a new job, sorry about that everyone.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (462 chatters)
- Curious Times (18 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (10 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (10 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (5 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (4 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (4 chatters)
- God In The Midst (3 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- Michigan United Broadcast (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)