SORT BY Relevancy
Join us for this very important interview with Katheryn Evans, independent broker on all the ins & outs of Medicare open enrollment & the new insurance options available.
Joyce Joneschiet (Jonah-shite) Principal interior designer of Encore Living Interiors and Publisher of Encore Life Magazine hosts Encore Living Radio with her co-host Aaron D. Murphy, a licensed Architect, President of ADM Architecture and Managing Editor of EmpoweringTheMatureMind.com.
The confusion caused by Medicare reform and the evolving insurance industry comes at a time when more Americans are expected to be enrolling. To help clear up the confusion we will be discussing what Medicare is? How Medicare works? What Medicare doesn’t cover. Medicare co-pays. The importance of the plans Part C and D as well as supplements, and how the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) affects Medicare. Join Mark and his special guest Marsha Lewis for a very informative discussion.
This show is part of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Patient Education Series. Join Janet Bowman, SHIBA / Medicare Outreach Coordinator, Multnomah County Aging and Disability Services, and Sue Sumpter, Patient Services Manager from the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. This show was taped with a live audience. Janet discusses your Medicare Rights and Benefits, how to sign up and what to think about in choosing Medicare Part D programs, covering expensive medications and health supplement plans. An explanation of Medicare Rights and Benefits, and current topics. “Observation” vs. “Admission” status in the hospital, what to consider when choosing Medicare plans, and where to find answers.
Professor Brenda Sulick of The National Committee to Preserve Social Security and Medicare lays out the Republican strategy to end Medicare as we know it and finally kill off Social Security....and what you can do about it. 2:05 pm ET.
A new concept in the opinion-driven world of talk radio, Fairness Radio is a daily one-hour on-line and on-air radio show featuring liberal Patrick O'Heffernan interviewing national guests from across the political spectrum. Patrick talks with everyone from conservative Senator Jim DeMint to former Democratic Party Chairman Governor Howard Dean to explore news, politics and culture from all sides in a civil conversation that focuses on idea, not gotcha’s. With an international team experts from all sides of the political spectrum Fairness Radio covers the events of the world like no one else.
Jim Day, AmeriCorp project manager and regional liaison for Missouri CLAIM, talks about Medicare...when to sign up, when Open Enrollment begins and more.
Join us at 4 p.m. on August 14th for this important information!
It makes no sense for President Obama, to met with Republicans and talk about changing the most successful Democratic social programs in the history of this country for seniors, such as Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security. If Democrats stay strong and tell the President that they will not support such changes as a CPI change in Medicare (that is the rate at which benefits are calculated) which seniors received in which they paid into the system and is entitle to received at age 65 or if disabled. Call-in this Thursday and voice your opinion as we discuss this important topic that will affect seniors on Medicare today!
Has President Obama lost his mind in proposing changes to the CPI formula to how benefits are calculated in which Medicare recipients receive their monthly benefits. The Republicans want to cut the amount of benefits recepiants are currently receiving, they say that Medicare is driving up the cost of health care cost for many Americans and will drive the country broke in the future which is a lie. Democrats do a poor job in letting the Republicans control the narrative
Welcome to the Seriouside of the jril show. We will be discussing the following topics:
1ST SEGMENT: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT: After the video of a father spanking his teenage daughters, should schools be allowed to spank children in school?
2ND SEGMENT: LET'S MAKE A DEAL: President Obama is ready to make a deal on Medicare and Social Security benefits. Will Democrats fall in line?
3RD SEGMENT: HOMOSEXUALITY AND THE BLACK CHURCH: Homophobia in the African American community is strong. Now black preachers are preaching against homosexuality in pulpits all over America. We will discuss.
Medicare Annual Enrollment opens October 15 and runs through December 7, 2012. With so much buzz surrounding changes to Medicare due to Health Reform, in addition to uncertainty surrounding the future of Medicare pending the presidential election results, it's critical for seniors and caregivers alike to carefully review their current Medicare plans to ensure they aren't leaving hard dollars on the table. Some compelling statistics to consider: * Millions of U.S. senior citizens
Mike Jones, United Healthcare, will talk about different options available under Medicare's Open Enrollment and help you to understand how important these choices are to supporting your healthcare success. As a regional vice president of UnitedHealthcare Medicare and Retirement, Mike Jones is responsible for the successful deployment, management and profit and loss of the family of UnitedHealth Group Medicare Advantage plans in Missouri and western Illinois. Mike manages
Obama Offers to Cut Social Security, Medicare and Popular Programs (Again)? Reid calls Ryan budget more extreme than 'propaganda' of past POTUS, please don't cave! Sen. Sanders will only fillibuster any compromise on Social Security, Medicare, Food Stamps....
The "other half" of the grandbargain happened BEFORE the tax increase part. After $1.3 trillion in spending cuts in 2011, the Republicans finally allowed $600B in tax increases and promptly forgot about the spending cuts and are now insisting on more spending cuts because they gave the Democrats fewer tax cuts than they asked for. The Democrats appear to be willing to sell out the American people in order to placate the Republicans, but that is not what I voted for. Why is it that those who lost the elections are still the ones calling the shots? I don't believe that what we are seeing in our country now is what the Founders had in mind when they set up the political system.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (286 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (67 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (23 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (15 chatters)
- YusefEL (12 chatters)
- Holger Awakens (11 chatters)
- Broad Street Hockey (10 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (10 chatters)
- We Built That Network (10 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (10 chatters)
- Women On The Move (8 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (7 chatters)
- Patriot Family (7 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (6 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (6 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (5 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (5 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (5 chatters)
- Mr Magic (4 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (4 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (4 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Straitway (4 chatters)
- thelordshour (4 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (4 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Reader Tash (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- CaptNeal (3 chatters)
- bapnation (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- MelodyBurns (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (2 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (2 chatters)
- At Home with Victoria (2 chatters)
- Divas Literary World (2 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Read You Later (2 chatters)
- Puter Shack (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- The XL FACTOR (1 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (1 chatters)
- Tech Start Radio (1 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- the certain ones (1 chatters)
- The hour of truth0 (1 chatters)
- Timothy Burns (1 chatters)
- Word On The Water1 (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (1 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- Elder Coylette (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Because Hope Matters Radio (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Holy Ghost Radioshow (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Matt and Phil Show (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Holy Tents of Marduk (0 chatters)
- Truf Bros (0 chatters)