SORT BY Relevancy
Can't find a medical billing and coding job. How about looking into other job opportunities , Enter Medical Billing and Coding. Click on find my career matches. The next page is a list of careers similar to Medical billing and coding. After a review of several Jobs, I selected Billing Cost and Rates Clerk. I clicked on Billing cost and rates clerk for more information. Salary 12-18$hrly. High school or GED, On-the-job training. Good!
Click "job listings", alphabetized locations. I searched and found a position open in Houston, Tx for billing cost and rates clerk at the Endoctrin Center. I clicked on "apply for the job".
Don McCormick is our guest on this episode. His experience in managing physician networks, healthcare contracts, and insurance extends for more than 50 years. He's a rare gem in his field and can guide you to find logical and stress-free alternatives for healthcare. He is the founder of Patient Physician Cooperatives, which started in Houston, extended to Portand and is spreading in sectors throughout the continental U.S. http://www.patientphysiciancoop.com/
Here, we'll discuss how to recognize medical fraud, primarily as it relates to billing, and what you can do if you are a victim of it.
Don's bio can be found here: http://www.veritashc.org/about-us/don-mccormick/
Join Host Live Chats
- The Cosmic Citizen (16 chatters)
- The Don Smith Show (12 chatters)
- WJBR (7 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (6 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (4 chatters)
- INDIE REVIEW RADIO (3 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- tlbethel (3 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (2 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Sheree Speaks (1 chatters)
- MBN (1 chatters)
- GodSaidICanRadio (1 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (1 chatters)