SORT BY Relevancy
Host Richard Yadon and MHPA Director of Government Affairs and Interim Executive DirectorJoe Moser discuss today's Medicaid Managed Care.
We'll take a look at the key developments of the past 12 months and then an insightful look into the future.
Some of the topics we'll cover include:
Medicaid policy changes Dual Eligibles Health Insurance Exchanges Medicaid Expansion
Learn more about MHPA at www.MHPA.org
In this episode of The Fischer Report, host Tony Fischer, will be covering the different funding options for long term care. Medicare, Medicaid, Veterans Benefits, Medicaid Waiver, Non-Profit, Long Term Care Insurance and Third Party Health care insurance will be covered.
After listening to this general overview you will understand the differences between the funding sources, how to apply and where to get help applying.
Stay connect to The Fischer Report and the Care Radio Network by following us on Facebook and Twitter. @fischerreport @careradio
You can also catch other episodes of The Fischer Report right here on Blog Talk Radio.
We hope you enjoy this audio resource.
The Affordable Care Act has changed the health care system in a number of ways. One of the changes is the advent of the Accountable Care Organization. This edition of The Fischer Report will focus on Accountable Care Organizations and explain how the changes will affect your health care providers. We will also provide links to online resources to help further your understanding of this this complex system.
We have prepared an online companion to our show highlighting this weeks topic here.
Nursing Homes are the great unknown. They are a part of the health care continuum that everyone wants to avoid and no one wants to talk about. The stigma of Nursing Homes is the main reason why families, caregivers and patients neglect to make importent level of care an importnat part of their extended care plan. Join us on The Fischer Report as we talk about Nursing Homes and how to get great care from them.
Companion Hub: http://tonyfischer.hubpages.com/hub/Nursing-home-Life-5-ways-to-insure-better-care-for-your-family
Customer Service is something that I am always talking about. Working within the senior care industry I marvelled at how Customer Service took on many forms. I truly believe that my experiences with residents, family members and care professionals is what has shaped my view of Customer Care.
Today, I will be talking with Corey Poirier, author, speaker and radio host about creating A+ Customer Experiences. I also hope to ask him how being a musician and stand up comedian has helped him to hone his craft of speaking and how these 2 things have influenced how he approaches Customer Interactions.
Learn more about Corey Poirier.
Thank you to our Sponsors:
Hurricane Marketing Enterprises
Private Duty Network
Thrive Assisted Living
Seniors Blue Book
Mystic Waters Media
Where words fail, music speaks - Hans Christian Anderson
Today on Conversations In Care we will be exploring the role of Music Thearpy in care and healing. This unique therapy is utilized in many different care settings with patients of all ages. Join us in conversation as we learn more about this unique modality.
Host Tami Neumann, sits down in conversation with Max Lerman, Music Therapist from Peace Hospice and Palliative Care in the Chicagoland area. Max, provides music therapy services for individuals with terminal illnesses.
Conversations In Care Welcomes Leslie Josel to the show to help us examine ADHD. Leslie will help us to understand what ADHD is and what we need to know in regard to living successfully with it.
Yes I Care Ministries with Evangelist Brucilla A. Williams
The life coach, John Davis Marshall, along with other spiritual minded people of God, discuss how God seeks to manage masculinity. Individuals and groups have their views of family. Most often, the view is a “law” view. Even, the most conscientious compassionate ones host a law view of family. God has a view. Always, His view is a “grace” view. And as always, His view is the best view. Join with us in a discussion forum of life-enriching topics that will help us to manage mascilinity according to a grace view. Indeed it is true, a better you begins with a grace view of God!
Learn what is truly in the hearts of those that wear the badge of law enforecement. Author and blogger Karen Solomon will share with us the everyday stories of those that help to care for and keep us safe.
Karen's new book, Hearts Beneath the Badge is a unique compilation of interviews with officers across the country. Join me in hearing these stories.
Yes I Care Ministries International with Evangelist Brucilla Williams
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (65 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (31 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (10 chatters)
- Bellesprit (9 chatters)
- Field Afrikan Radio (9 chatters)
- Tarhaka (9 chatters)
- MABIM (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (7 chatters)
- Intuitive Guidance Lindsay Marino (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (5 chatters)
- The Turbo Nerds0 (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (4 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (4 chatters)
- In the Authors Corner with Etienne (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- redmaryland (3 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- world street hip hop (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- 65344 (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (1 chatters)
- Nur uz Zamaan Radio (1 chatters)
- olddominionlibertarian (1 chatters)