SORT BY Relevancy
Dr. Clara Belle Wheeler gets one-on-one with “Brother Craig” and reveals “The REALLY, Real, Deal” about Medicaid Expansion and why it will eventually bankrupt the state and make the problem with Medicaid fraud even worse. Join the conversation and share with your friends.
Every Congress has a job to do for citizens of America. What does congress do? Nothing! What does 113th congress need to do for Americans? Pass veterans bills. Pass President's jobs bills. Expand medicaid. pass universal back ground checks. Renew unemployment benefits. raise minimum wages. Moratorium on H1B Visas. Do not increase immigration numbers. Pass immigration reform. Pass infrastructure bill. It this seems like a lot, it is. Because GOP has been a do nothing congress!
Congress' job is to pass bills into laws to improve America for the greater good. What does the leader in 112th and 113th congress do? Nothing!
111th Congress passed the Affordable Care Act bill into law. What did 112th Congress do? Voted 50 times to repeal Affordable Care Act law!
113th congress resides over Border crisis. The resolve is not to neglect children of American citizens while exhibiting charity, compassion under the guise of humanitarian act to children of world citizens.
113th Congress job is to resolve homeland crisis before adding to homeland crisis. The bills many bills blocked by this 113th congress, once passed will put America on footage to the greatest society ever. And here is where we have a problem. The GOP met Jan 20, 2009 with a plan to sabotage the presidency of Barack Obama. The only way to create even an image of failure on the part of President Obama is to destroy Americans. The destruction of America's economy is the result of GOP 1) blocking bills; 2) outsouring US jobs; 3)continuing the importing of H1B visas when qualified Americans need those jobs; 4) locking our American workers.
There are bills to be passed that will fix our economy, but we cannot fall prey as a society to increase immigration numbers over the next decade. We have to 1) penalize employers who are hiring illegal immigrants 2)
Host Richard Yadon and MHPA Director of Government Affairs and Interim Executive DirectorJoe Moser discuss today's Medicaid Managed Care.
We'll take a look at the key developments of the past 12 months and then an insightful look into the future.
Some of the topics we'll cover include:
Medicaid policy changes Dual Eligibles Health Insurance Exchanges Medicaid Expansion
Learn more about MHPA at www.MHPA.org
Host Richard Yadon is joined by Jon Keeley, Vice President of Pharmacy Services at Principled Dynamics with responsibility for ProSourceRx a turnkey solution for physician dispensing.
Today’s discussion will revolve around the goals of decreasing the cost of Healthcare through Impacting Physician Prescribing patterns. With the HealthCare Reform, the creation of Accountable Care Organizations and many other factors we all know healthcare payers have to continue to evolve to survive. We must either be reactive or determine ways to be proactive in today’s market place. Sadly, the Medicaid payers often have a dilemma contracting physician’s to maintain the minimum panel requirements due to fee schedules that are lower than their commercial counterparts and prescribing requirements around pharmaceuticals that is generally brought with many demanding rules. The confusion of a Physician dealing with many Medicaid payers in their area each with a different set of rules can be frustrating.
With a hurricane of negativity & false ACA horror stories flying from the right, the truth is out there. The truth is negative (at the hands of Red State legislatures & Red State Governors), with denial of Medicaid Expansion money (already paid for by Red State taxpayers) costing lives. The truth is also positive, with hundreds of thousands of citizens getting more comprehensive coverage, as well as lower monthly premiums and lower deductibles.
Our first guest is Lindsey Benage, of Kansas, who has seen the negativity of Red State pushback, as manifested by ultra-conservative Gov. Sam Brownback and the Kansas legislature. People are most certainly dying, as evidenced by Mayor O'Neal walking to DC to raise awareness that citizens of his town Belhaven, NC are dying without the services at Pungo Hospital. Lindsey is passionate about speaking up for the lives of those that will certainly die without Medicaid or insurance. That is why she is organizing, with the help of others (including you), a nationally coordinated series of vigils to acknowledge the hurt that comes without the help of Medicaid Expansion or good health insurance coverage. Please tune in just after 7pm Eastern to hear Lindsey's story and to get more details about the effort to raise awareness through these vigils. She will have most of the first hour.
Our second guest is already a friend of the show. Pamela John has appeared once before (back in May), sharing many stories submitted by real folks who shared their ACA success stories. Please tune in after 8pm Eastern to hear more about her story and, more importantly, the ACA Success Stories!
With so many lives on the line, this will be an important show. Don't miss it! Let's get the conversation going...
in Self Help
The Law of Emergence, founded by Derek Rydell, teaches us that the joy of life that we seek is already available to us. Our work; as Derek so eloquently states, is to “Not try to make it happen, but instead make it welcome.” On Thursday, September 11th, 2014, we are honored to have Derek as our guest. His incredible insights are mesmerizing, and we look forward to telling you more about it on today’s show.
Should Idaho make a law to allow law abiding citizens and law enforcement officers to carry concealed weapons on college campuses? Should we also adopt a new amendment to our state constitution allowing for the legislature to approve or deny state agencies from future actions on the people of Idaho? All this and more, coming up in this February 16th edition of Idaho Politics Radio.
Senator Steven Thayn joins us for the second half of the show. He is introducing new legislation to improve healthcare in Idaho, giving the power back to the people. He is working on solutions to block the federal government from overstepping their bounds with the NDAA, and he has recently launched legislation to help high school students with college costs.
Join Richard Yadon, Medicaid Matters show host will discuss the year in Medicaid with experts from around the country. 2012 was a big year for Medicaid, how will the years events set the course for change in 2013?
Watch and listen to the show live at: www.medicaidtalk.com 1pm EST.
On this episode of The Shift, Bryan and Stu discuss the possibilities in MLB expansion, and the expansion draft run at Beyond the Box Score over the past few months
Texas Continues to Refuse the Medicaid Expansion
Last June, the Supreme Court struck down a requirement of the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare, that would have forced states to expand Medicaid coverage to cover a greater amount of their uninsured. States, states have a choice whether or not to implement the Medicaid expansion, which the federal government will fund fully for the first three years, and cover all but up to 10 percent in those years following. The expansion will include those 138 percent below the poverty line who are between the ages of 18 and 64. A number of states have since vowed opt out of the expansion... the largest being Texas.
Texas has the highest amount of uninsured residents in the U.S. at 24 percent. Yet, Gov. Rick Perry, the state legislature, and their congressional delegations, have all taken firm stands against this expansion. We talk to John Davidson, Health Care Policy Analyst at the Texas Public Policy Foundation. President Obama Announced New Budget Plan The White House today released the outline of the annual budget proposal they will announce next week. More conservative than the president’s last budget proposal and the Senate budget passed recently, analysts are seeing a lot of compromise. Some of the compromise is likely to garner criticism such as cuts to Social Security. However, such efforts to get House Republicans to pass such proposals don’t seem to be working as House Speaker John Boehner has already said the president is holding real reform to entitlements – quote – hostage. We talk to Bernie Becker, Staff Writer for The Hill.
Hear interview with Grace Marie Turner, Pres. of the Galen Institute (premiere health care policy think-tank). Listen to her warnings about what states will experience when they take the big step. In an article on Galen are these warnings:Expanding Medicaid would cost states an additional $118 billion through 2023, according to a recent congressional report. The additional spending surely would crowd out funds for education, transportation, parks, public safety, and other vital state needs.Charles Blahous, senior research fellow at the Mercatus Center at George Mason University, and Public Trustee for Social Security and Medicare, writes: “The latest CMS Medicaid report projects state Medicaid costs to grow by 158% cumulatively over the next decade, assuming all states opt for expansion.“Even relative to Medicaid’s troubled history of rapid cost growth, these projections point to a coming cost explosion. They embody substantially higher future growth rates than states faced during the last decade. Yet Medicaid already absorbs 24% of state budgets and is described by the bipartisan State Budget Crisis Task Force as ‘crowding out other needs.’”
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (60 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (34 chatters)
- The Portal (32 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (19 chatters)
- in5d (17 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (16 chatters)
- Straitway (13 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (12 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (11 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (10 chatters)
- Living Astrology (10 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (10 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (10 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (8 chatters)
- Trek Talking (8 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (6 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (5 chatters)
- Random Rants (5 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (4 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (4 chatters)
- Omega Man (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (4 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (3 chatters)
- Rifleman (2 chatters)
- LyricalForte (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (2 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- Elevate The Soul (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (2 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Gathering At The Well (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- dtm radio (1 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (1 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (1 chatters)
- Big Ticket Talk wX The Curtsy Crew (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (1 chatters)
- Kissmeimpsychic (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- Lesbian Love Talk (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Mikeisha (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- MRTALK (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Nature Has All The Answers (1 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- Sportscolumndotcom (1 chatters)
- Straight From The E Block (1 chatters)
- The Bully Effect0 (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- Keep It Spicy Network (0 chatters)