SORT BY Relevancy
Host Richard Yadon is joined by Jon Keeley, Vice President of Pharmacy Services at Principled Dynamics with responsibility for ProSourceRx a turnkey solution for physician dispensing.
Today’s discussion will revolve around the goals of decreasing the cost of Healthcare through Impacting Physician Prescribing patterns. With the HealthCare Reform, the creation of Accountable Care Organizations and many other factors we all know healthcare payers have to continue to evolve to survive. We must either be reactive or determine ways to be proactive in today’s market place. Sadly, the Medicaid payers often have a dilemma contracting physician’s to maintain the minimum panel requirements due to fee schedules that are lower than their commercial counterparts and prescribing requirements around pharmaceuticals that is generally brought with many demanding rules. The confusion of a Physician dealing with many Medicaid payers in their area each with a different set of rules can be frustrating.
Host Richard Yadon and MHPA Director of Government Affairs and Interim Executive DirectorJoe Moser discuss today's Medicaid Managed Care.
We'll take a look at the key developments of the past 12 months and then an insightful look into the future.
Some of the topics we'll cover include:
Medicaid policy changes Dual Eligibles Health Insurance Exchanges Medicaid Expansion
Learn more about MHPA at www.MHPA.org
Behavioral health is one of the hottest topics in Medicaid today. Join host Richard Yadon as he explores the developments, innovations, and challenges of this issue. Our guests include: Danis Russell, CEO, Genesee County Community Mental Health Sheila Putnam, Director Medicaid Care Management, Priority Health
Listen in as we discuss Medicaid education with Marie Schwartz the Director at the Medicaid Learning Center. Then we are going to highlight and learn more about February's upcoming Medicaid Innovations Conference. Finally, host Richard Yadon covers the key Medicaid Issues that are at stake for Medicaid in the election. Join us at Medicaid Talk.
Join Richard and his guest Dr. Dale Alverson, Medical Director, Center for Telehealth and Cybermedicine Research University of New Mexico, as they discuss the uses, challenges, and implications of Telehealth and Medicaid health care.
Topics of the discussion include:
What is really Telehealth? How would it apply to Medicaid? Where is it being used successfully in Medicaid now? What are the challenges? Where do we go from here? What impact does this have on Health Information Exchange?
Join Richard Yadon, Medicaid Matters show host will discuss the year in Medicaid with experts from around the country. 2012 was a big year for Medicaid, how will the years events set the course for change in 2013? Watch and listen to the show live at: www.medicaidtalk.com 1pm EST.
South Carolina Medicaid Director Anthony 'Tony' Keck joins our show to discussion what he is doing to change Medicaid in South Carolina. During our conversation Tony we will talk about: How South Carolina will respond to the ACA Supreme Court ruling Medicaid payment reform Health Insurance Exchanges Restructuring Medicaid Managed Care TAKE OUR AUDIENCE SURVEY
Dr. Gregg A. Pane, Immediate Past Medicaid Director for the Commonwealth of Virginia comes to Medicaid Matters. Dr. Pane brings an insightful and interesting perspective on today's Medicaid issues and state director priorities. Some of the topics we'll discuss include: Medicaid Block Grants Update on health care reform and Medicaid Coordinated care, new delivery models Payment reform Administrative reform and several others.... Join us for this int
Join us as Medicaid Matters kicks off the New Year with an overview of the BEST Medicaid events being offered in 2012. During the show we will check in with the Conference Chairperson and a few of the outstanding guest speakers that will be presenting at the first Medicaid event of the year, The Medicaid Innovations Forum. Held in Orlando FL on February 8th and 9th this even is sure to set the bar high. Scheduled to be on this show is: David C. Kumpf |Conference Chairpe
Join Host Live Chats
- Pine Ridge Warriors (110 chatters)
- Holger Awakens (28 chatters)
- Curious Times (22 chatters)
- STORMS A COMIN (22 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (14 chatters)
- Cajun 2 (13 chatters)
- OCG (13 chatters)
- Jay King Network (11 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (11 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (9 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (8 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (8 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (7 chatters)
- OpshareRadio (7 chatters)
- The Pink Atheist (7 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (6 chatters)
- facetalkshow (6 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (6 chatters)
- C Maria Wall (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Momma Joyce (5 chatters)
- Reader Tash (5 chatters)
- Taboo Talks and EIB (4 chatters)
- opposing the matrix (4 chatters)
- New Colony Network (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- Late Night Leos (2 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (2 chatters)
- Blues Unchained (2 chatters)
- Donny C (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (2 chatters)
- CrsRadio The Knowledge Station (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Lady of the Circle in the Oaks (1 chatters)
- KennethLocklin (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- The Kingdom of God or Nothing (1 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Prayer International (1 chatters)
- Obvious Potomos Taunt Radio (0 chatters)