SORT BY Relevancy
Jeremy York gives you his own take on WrestleMania 30 and why he thinks you should watch this Sunday. Included: the "next wave" of stars that will be featured on the PPV
At Jumpwire Media, 90% of our clients are big media companies in television, radio, and publishing sectors. Many of them are losing their best people as they struggle with issues such as:
Legacy technology platforms to communicate internally (e.g. internal email servers - no cloud, no open instant messaging platforms)
Lack of transparency
Lack of fast and strong wifi in th work place
Hierarchical organization structures
Over zealous IT and legal departments that restrict access to basic websites like Facebook
Desktop PC towers instead of laptops that limit mobility
Cubicle working environments
The people who work at these companies are overworked, frustrated, and struggling to bridge old media values with the transparency and speed of the emerging media industry.
What are some of the best practices that both small and largemedia companies can implement right away to eliminate the frustration and retain employees? We will discuss during the show using examples and case studies from past clients.
Hope you can join us.
World Watch is here to answer YOUR questions. Our latest episode covers University Scandals, Argentinian Default, Ebola Outbreaks and more!
In the New Testament there are three diferent meanings for the word "watch." The first means "absence of sleep" and implies a wakeful frame of mind. The second meaning is to be "fully awake" so that one is not careless or lazy and allow something bad to happe. The third means "to be calm and collected in spirit," cautious againts all pitfall and distractions. Two of these are used in connection with prayer. Watchfulness must guard and cover the whole spiritual man and prepare him for prayer. Unpreparedness and lack of vigillance is death to prayer because there is no target for it.
In this interview I will be researching how technology affects the news. I will beinterviewing Ryan Dennis, the web producer for FOX 29. Ryan knows first hand howsocial media affects the news. He spends most of his day converting live stories intoFacebook, Twitter, and Instagram posts. He also post original stories and other FOXaffiliate stations to the FOX 29 website. He would be an interesting intervieweebecause I’ve experience what he does first hand and he is one of the younger peopleemployed by the station so he grew up in the age of technology. He can also giveinsight into where news is going for up and coming journalists. In the age oftechnology news s ever changing and he is always improving the FOX 29 interactswith the public through technology.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (47 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (31 chatters)
- Curious Times (28 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (19 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (19 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (18 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (14 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (13 chatters)
- Jay King Network (10 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (10 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (6 chatters)
- Love Productions (5 chatters)
- 2Raw4TV (4 chatters)
- The View from Montana (4 chatters)
- anythings on the table (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (2 chatters)
- THE FRESH START CROWD FUNDING WEE (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- Northern Vehicle Review (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Pit Bull Advocate (1 chatters)