SORT BY Relevancy
Join Journee and Ms. Metafly this and every Tuesday Nite at 9pm!
Let's talk as openly as we can tonight folk. Why are so many missing African American children never featured on the news! WHy do their parents get no support from the news media!
#joinus #missing children #biasedreporting #mediafreeze #family
Social Butterflies Entertainment welcomes you!!! Get in where you fit in!!! Join us! 347-857-2953.
The iconic 1973 film American Graffiti celebrated the deep relationship between American teen culture and the automobile back in the early 1960s. But that was 40 years ago, and a lot has changed since those days.
Join the Young Media Critics as they discuss "Teens, Cars and the Media.
Thursday, September 19, 2013 at 5.p.m EST
How to Get Your Story into Your Target Media Including TV, Radio, Newspapers, Blogs & Magazines
During this hour-long training program with Marnie and special guest, Dan Janal, you'll discover the keys to media coverage:
1. Scouting: When, why and where reporters look for sources.
2. Preparing: The credentials and instant-response documents you need in order to be considered.
3. Pitching: From DIY to paid leads. PR Tactics.
4. Researching: What you need to do before responding to a reporter.
5. Replying: How to make it to the top of the pile.
6. Expectations: Getting real and setting good goals.
7. Focusing Locally: How to pitch reporters in you local area, or in your vertical market.
8. Following Up: How to maximize each publicity booking to improve your brand and make more sales.
Dan Janal. The Los Angeles Times describes Dan Janal as, “an Internet marketing expert.” An author of multiple books that have been translated into numerous languages, Dan has been a reporter, business newspaper editor and PR professional: He knows how to get publicity and how the media works. As a reporter, he interviewed President Gerald Ford and First Lady Barbara Bush. As a PR person, he was on the PR team that launched AOL. Learn more about Dan and how his PR firm can assist you at www.PRLeads.com
Founder of Luna Live Media Network (LUNA)
Open talk about current events and up coming events on on Luna Live Media.
Testing our New Blog Talk Radio Feature come meet Luna Founder of Luna Live Media Network
You can visit us at www.lunalivenow.com
On Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Luna-Live-Media-Network/412562012166987
Miss Paula from KDCL Media and Dia Nunez from The H20 Network relax on the porch for a Krones' tête-à-tête.
Herbs, crystals, astrological cycles, the vibrational energies of life, Sabbats, and even messages from Spirit.
KDCL Media on FB
Oro Expeditions on FB
Expedition ’13 on GoFundMe
The H20 Network on FB
Us Media Radio - where relationships and technology collide resumes after their summer hiatus to talk about the changes in social media for businesses that have occured over the summer.
Is Google+ finally catching on?
How many hours of YouTube videos can you watch?
Is Instagram in your vocabulary?
How has a small town police chief changed the face of Facebook?
Join us a 10am est Tuesday September 10.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (18 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (15 chatters)
- Diane G (6 chatters)
- N San Diego Business (6 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (4 chatters)
- TRUradio (4 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B Frank Stylz (3 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (3 chatters)
- SFPI Radio (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Red Velvet Media (2 chatters)
- TheMusiciansSocialClub (2 chatters)
- Zach and Angela (1 chatters)
- Ree Tunis (1 chatters)
- Patriot Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 2 (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (1 chatters)
- Louisiana Derbiacs (1 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (1 chatters)
- Dr Ed Moloney (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (0 chatters)
- Work houze Radio (0 chatters)