SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Our guest this evening is Stanley D. Glick , Ph.D. , M.D., Professor Emeritus at Albany Medical College, who will be talking about his research on ibogaine and the ibogaine congener 18-MC (18-Methoxycoronaridine) and their potential as anti-addiction drugs.
Quarantine Radio brings on the show independent artist from North Carolina, MC Rail'O. From a small age Rail'o participated in many talent competitions, develop his love for poetry in high school and then started molding his craft in the hip hop game. Hear his story on how he was able develop himself in the underground scene
DOWN WITH THE KINGS is pleased to welcome Young MC to the program.
This Grammy award winning artist talks about his music including his smash hit, "Bust A Move" which he originally recorded in 1989. In addition to winning a Grammy for Best Rap Performance, he also won an American Music Award for Best Rap Artist and Billboard Award for Best New Pop Artist.
He also has the distinction for collaborating with Tone Loc on songs "Wild Thing" and "Funky Cold Medina"
Log on to MaximumFM.ca to check it out! Or download the MaximumFM app or listen on TuneIn Radio
#DownWithTheKings exclusively on #MaximumFMHipHop
#MaximumFMHipHop #YoungMC #BustAMove # #
#DWTK #TheAudmanMedia #OldSchool #GoldenEra #HipHop #BackInTheDaylth
Join Host Live Chats
- SecularTalkRadio (51 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (20 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (13 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (7 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (4 chatters)
- Trek Talking (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Introduction9 (1 chatters)
- My Astrology Coach Radio (1 chatters)
- Progress in the World (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)