SORT BY Relevancy
If you are an American citizen living abroad, or you are contemplating living elsewhere for a while, do you know what the tax laws are? On this week's Goldstein on Gelt show, host Douglas Goldstein interviews Marylouise Serrato, executive director of ACA (American Citizens Abroad), who manages the organization's offices in Geneva, Switzerland.
So find out more about life as an American expat. And of course, don't forget to listen to some great money tips, financial advice, and more on this week's Goldstein on Gelt show.
Gabriel E. Serrato-Buelna has a passion for spotting trends and using them to help his clients stay current, fresh and valuable in their own business marketing. His client list includes Jeremy Piven, the Anaheim White House and Martina Navratilova – “an amazing client,” he says. He’s also instrumental in the annual AIDS/LifeCycle seven-day 500-mile bike ride from San Francisco to Los Angeles. In addition, Serrato-Buelna worked on the 2002 campaign for Rep. Linda Sanchez, whose election marked the first time two sisters served in Congress at the same time. He is effusive about his business.
THE HEARTY BOYS: DAN & STEVE
The first season winners of Food Network's "The Next Food Network Star," The Hearty Boys, Dan Smith and Steve McDonagh, are nationally recognized television hosts, trend-setting caterers, dynamic restaurateurs, and esteemed cookbook authors. Besides their Food Network "Party Line with the Hearty Boys," Dan and Steve went on to open "HB: a Hearty Boys Spot," one of Chicago's leading restaurants, as well as author a well-received cookbook titled "Talk With Your Mouth Full: The Hearty Boys Cookbook," released in October, 2007, now in its second printing.
The Hearty Boys believe, first and foremost, that entertaining should be fun, for both guests and host. Dan and Steve's philosophy centers around taking the anxiety out of cooking for company by sharing their completely accessible - but still impressive - recipes, stories of successes and failures, and of course the little black book of tricks culled from working in the trenches.
Dan and Steve have recently launched their new Chicago restaurant,"Hearty," to rave reviews.
Plus, Chef Anahita Naderi, Executive Food Editor of OC Life magazine.
Originally from Iran's Caspian region, Chef Naderi graduated with top honors from Orange County’s Art Institute. She has become a well known local culinary impresario, doing private events and cooking demonstrations. Chef Anahita also regularly teams up with notable local chefs like Bruno Serrato of the Anaheim White House and notorious pastry chef Rachel Klemek, of Blackmarket Bakery.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (31 chatters)
- Curious Times (27 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (16 chatters)
- Love Productions (12 chatters)
- Jay King Network (9 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (7 chatters)
- TheGod720 (7 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (6 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (6 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (5 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (4 chatters)
- Go Nameless Its Painless (4 chatters)
- Dave in the City (4 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (3 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- YenYang (2 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (2 chatters)
- Little Show (2 chatters)
- Bar Room Atheist (2 chatters)
- ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (2 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (2 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (2 chatters)
- Bewitching Book Tours (2 chatters)
- Coachjeanna (2 chatters)
- Evangelist Von Dumes (2 chatters)
- Cassandra McDonald (1 chatters)
- AFCWest (1 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Kiler Davenport Live (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)