SORT BY Relevancy
Many times, when we are facing an unwanted divorce, we claim the deception, "But there was nothing wrong with my marriage! It had its' ups and downs, but we got along together!" Yes, that's what my thoughts were when I was facing my own divorce.
But when we begin to delve into God's Word, and really see what a Holy Marriage is all about, then we begin to see the ugly truths within our marriage. We begin to gravitate to the truth that deception played on us. We are stunned at how we accepted sin as "normal", when in reality, sin is the reason why our marriage fell apart.
When the stark contrast of a Holy Marriage vs the marriage that we have "believed in" is placed in front of us, then we really begin to understand why divorce is eminent and that evil can no longer co-exist with our Biblical values. It is then we begin to realize that we must 'back away' from something that is no longer "Holy" - because we worship a "Holy God" and God is bringing us to Himself through this divorce that we are so desperately hanging on to. Join us as we look at the paradox we find ourselves in. Another stepping stone to your healing!
Some of you are in successful marriages and some of you have been divorced or are going through a divorce. MARRIED FOLKS: What can you share with those who are new to marriage or contemplating marriage, that you feel will help them? What do you feel are important factors to keeping and building a great marriage? What can you share with those in relationships who may be considering taking that next step?
DIVORCED? What have you learned from your experience? What made it not worth fighting for anymore?
In today's relationship climate prenuptials should be the norm. But protecting your achievements and possessions should not be on your mind just before marriage. The divorce rate is out of control and truly a sad trend. Join us as we discuss relationships of today.
The decision to separate/divorce, especially when children are involved, is one of the most difficult choices a person can face. Divorce is not pretty. It adds stress to the lives of each spouse, their families, friends and their children. Unfortunately, divorce tends to bring out the worst in people. Hurt feelings and anger often take precedence over doing what is truly best for the kids. Because of this, caring couples should do everything they can to work on their issues and challenge themselves to repair their marriages before choosing divorce. Go to counseling. Read books. Talk with friends and loved ones. Work at it. When a marriage is healthy and the parents are working together towards the long-term health and happiness of the marriage and the family, it is always better for the kids. However, there is no reason to believe that staying together, at any cost, is better for children than divorcing. In fact, when parents who are unhappy together and engage in unhealthy relationship habits stay together "for the kids" it can often do more harm than good. The behaviors you display in your home will set the stage for how your children will behave as adults. They learn what it means to be married, how to be a husband or wife and how to effectively (or ineffectively) deal with conflict in a relationship. People often say things like, "But we don't do it in front of them," or "They don't really see what's going on." But these people are mistaken. Kids often hear and misunderstand far more than we realize. Join us as we continue our month-long discussion on the realities and illusions of marriage.
Divorce Talk Episode 2
Elvina and Amanda talk about conflict resolution within relationships and during the divorce process
DID YOU KNOW?
There are a little over 2 million people that get married each year in the United States of America.
Of that impressive number, 876,000 get a divorce every year in this country, as well.
In a land where family values are spoken of with such pride, 41 percent of first marriages will end in divorce... 60 percent of second marriages will end in divorce court.. and 73 percent of third marriage will dissolve before the ink on the marriage license dries good.
Tonight we are going to closely examine the oldest established institution in the world... MARRIAGE, and the reasons why so many marriages end in Divorce; and, we intend to do this by opening up our Bibles to the truths that lie within its pages concerning this subject, with the hope of finding a resolution to the dissolution of this most wonderful institution.
The Day My Marriage Died: Healing in the Wake of Divorce
Model Angela, Houston RiRi, and Desi go in with their weekly gossip, caller feedback, and more! Also call-in to discuss this week's topic at 347-202-0389. The ladies also interview Special Guest, Artist B. Bankz as they chop up how he got his start as well as upcoming endeavors to come!
Featured Topic of The Week: Marriage: To Divorce or Not To Divorce
in Self Help
We discuss long term marriages and how that effects divorce related to spousal support. California divorce courts are not allowing parties to terminate jurisdiction on default cases where marriages are over 10 years in length.
If you have a question or comment dial 646-716-7320 then press 1. Debate Talk 4 U Radio with your host Sal Showtime.
Being Human Now will explore the intricacies of making an open marriage work. As we each seek to find ways to make committed relationships rewarding for a life time, people are looking for new ways to make that happen. Join us for a talk with a couple who have created an alternative to traditional marriage.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (169 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (91 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (22 chatters)
- Bellesprit (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (19 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (19 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (18 chatters)
- Bio Individualized Medicine (16 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (15 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (12 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (9 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (9 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (7 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (7 chatters)
- ParaNation (7 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (6 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (6 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (6 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- We Built That Network (6 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (5 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (5 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- NBPP BLACK POWER RADIO (5 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (4 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (4 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- FoReRadio (3 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (3 chatters)
- Arm Wrestling Nation Radio (3 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (3 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (3 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (3 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (2 chatters)
- SSRN (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (2 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Carole Gold (1 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (1 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (1 chatters)
- Radio Enso (1 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (1 chatters)
- Were Alive (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (0 chatters)