SORT BY Relevancy
What it takes to make your marraige one for the ages!
Are You Relationship/Marraige Material?
Meaningful relationships that ultimately lead to marraige must not be taken lightly. In this show we are going to discuss the characteristics and the necessary self reflection one should engage in if they are truly looking to be in a successful relationship and or marriage. You can only have a happy relationship when you're happy in yourself. Troubled individuals don't make happy relationships. Are you really ready for a relationship? Do you need to sort yourself out before trying to succeed as husband or a wife? Tune into tonights show as we tackle this topic. CALL US WITH A QUESTION OR COMMENT AT 347 945 7310 OR EMAIL CANWETALKRADIO1@GMAIL.COM
in The Bible
World Christian Church Radio
500 West 8th Street Kannapolis, N.C. 28081
e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pastor Wayne Laney
Assistant Pastor Timothy Overcash and Youth Pastor Alan Clay
will be discussing the Bible and how it pertains to our lives.
If you don't know Jesus as Your personal Savior,
Now is the time.
One Minute longer might be too late!!!
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
FAIR USE copyright law in sections 107 through 118 of the copyright law (title 17, U. S. Code).Copyright disclaimer 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."
In the first half of the show, we're going to wrap up the black love segment with a married couple who will let us know what qualities they looked for in a partner and whats keeping them together after so many years.
The rest of the episode we'll be discussing an openly gay pastor. I can't tell you what will come of this episode, but the Dymonds will be sharing their views on gay men in the church, gay men in leadership roles, etc.
Join the conversation! 646-668-8047
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (15 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (9 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (5 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (5 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (4 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- TonyWilkins (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- JASmius (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- TRU AMIN RAHEL (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Mind Blowing Tanna Alonza Show (2 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Ree Tunis (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Awareness Changes Truth (1 chatters)
- Come And Pour The T With Me (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- The Resistance United Radio (1 chatters)
- The Talent Real Talk Show (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)