SORT BY Relevancy
Facebook is constantly changing their platform. For users it can be confusing and frustrating, for marketers, it requires to relearn the platform and even how to maximize efforts on behalf of their brand. The team will tackle a few of the changes and how to adapt. While there's no secret formula, we think you'll walk away with ideas to kick your business page into high gear.
Business Over Coffee Nashville Regional Presents: Saturdays with Singletary with your Host, Patrenna Singletary!
Saturdays with Singletary welcomes (2) very captivating guests on the show this week:
*Jacqueline Hayes, MBA Owner of Crayons and Marketers, LLC
*Shelly Rice, Life Changing Conference Franklin, TN Speaker and Small Business Growth Strategist
Please join us as we welcome these two fantastic ladies to the show starting at 10:00am CST.
A Singletary Network Production!
For appearances, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In this episode of the PS Insider podcast we reveal:
1. How Direct Marketers Can Master LinkedIn
2. The Right Hook: A Blog is Born
3. Is Your Website Selling You Short? The Reinvention of ProductionSolutions.com
To read the entire May 2013 edition of the PS Insider or to subscribe, please visit the new ProductionSolutions.com.
Welcome to Business Black Belt! My ongoing series on business development. Each week I interview an angel or VC investor, an expert in business development or financing, or an entrepreneur who offers some keen insights into building your business as well as their own experience working with investors. Today, I'm talking with long-time attorney, Linda Lattimore who is a seasoned lawyer, corporate executive and business strategist with skills and experience, both domestically and internationally, as General Counsel and litigator across many industries, segments and geographies. In 2006, Linda founded the WGN Global Fund, whose mission is to support women, both domestically and internationally, who require financial assistance and education to start and grow their businesses.
Some ideas for our discussion:
Customers have changed their purchasing patterns and what it means to you How to draw customers to you rather than push them away with aggressive old school selling techniques Why Corporate Social Responsibility is expected by your investors and customers How small companies can participate in social responsibility to create win win situations for their cause and their own bottom line. Benefit corporations and how entrepreneurs can benefit from being identified as a B company To learn more... Click here to learn more about: Linda Lattimore Click here to learn more about JIAN Business Development Apps Click here to learn more about Burke Franklin
This is the audio version of the February 2013 edition of the PS Insider electronic newsletter by Production Solutions, a leader in direct mail marketing and program management.
In this episode of the PS Insider Podcast we learn from leading economist Anirban Basu of Sage Policy Group and hear from printing giant Joel Quadracci of Quad/Graphics about what the economy holds for direct marketers and fundraisers - and how to outsmart the economy by being ready for the recovery.
Find out about our upcoming book of inspiration, guidance in peace, joy and empowerment here.
We are going to introduce the new show today and give you some tips and tricks to dealing with people. We want you to build and empower your team where ever they maybe. This show is made for those businesses, network marketers, mlms, and all their downlines to download and begin to see business in a different way.
Lon-term business results only last when they are backed by these things:
1. Clearly Defined Outcomes
2. Clearly Defined Vision
3. Positive Moral Character of all involved
4. The Laws of the Universe that are unlocked when proper character is used.
I have seen it time and time again. Some of the most vile people get rich, but in the end they loose it, They either loose it mentally, physically, or both. The one reason is lack of character education.
Want to unlock the Laws of the Universe? Listen and practice to find out how.
Keep up to date with new shows and ownloads by joining us here
Remeber the Power to succeed is within you so Empower Yourself, Empower Up everyday with US!
Take your Business to the NEXT LEVEL! Free webinars, marketing training are all here for the taking and EMPOWER UP!
On today's episode of Affiliate Life Radio, Greg and Jeremy will be on the air discussing what affiliate marketers should expect with the emerging U.S. online gambling market.
They will also be discussing the latest news, views, and rumours circulating around the online gambling industry.
In addition to all the juicy details about the U.S. regulated markets and the overall gambling industry, the guys will also share some guarunteed conversion strategies that they have been using and seeing exceptional results with.
Injecting the right message before the right audience at the right time is paramount to gaining your competitive advantage. Why should consumers care about what you have to say? All too often faux-marketers contribute to the ever-evolving sea of noise. What tactics might you consider deploying in order to dominately become the go-to information resource on behalf of your distinct target market? That is our focus on this edition of, “The Strategist Radio LIVE.”
Arielle Ford author of the international bestseller, THE SOULMATE SECRET: Manifest The Love of Your Life With The Law of Attraction. Arielle has been called “The Cupid of Consciousness” and “The Fairy Godmother of Love” Sasha Miletic Real Estate Expert and Best-Selling author, Sasha Miletic, was recently inducted into the National Academy of Best-Selling Authors and was presented with a Golden Quill award for his Contribution to the Best Selling Book, Victory, The Worlds Leading Experts Reveal Their Secrets for Winning in Health, Wealth & Success in the New Economy won him the “Editors Award” Jason Drohn former Pepsi truck driver who caught the Internet bug about 7 years ago. Since then, he's released his first book, Phoenix Formula. He's also grown into one of the most respected marketers online, and is launching Leveling Up Academy Carl Schumacher Executive and Technical Recruiter for Electronic Search, a premier wireless staffing firm. He is also President of Executive CareerCoaching where he works with individuals and groups as a Career Coach
Ted is the most followed CMO on Twitter according to Social Media Marketing Magazine; one of the most interesting CMOs on Twitter according to Say Media, #13 on Forbes Top 50 Social Media Power Influencers, 2013, and number #2 on the Leadtail August 2013 list of Top 25 People Most Mentioned by digital marketers.
ROR: Return on Relationship™... a concept he believes is the cornerstone for building an engaged multi-million member database - is his foundation. It fosters vocal advocates for the brand, like the one he built for e.l.f. Cosmetics as the Chief Marketing Officer between 2008 and 2010, and the one being built for the new updated OpenSky where Ted was Chief Social Marketing Officer until the end of April 2011.
Learn the art of Social Espionage from the original “double-agent,” Dorothea Bozicolona-Volpe.
Join Danette Moss, Host of Let's Talk Strategies as she interviews Dorothéa Bozicolona-Volpe a strategic digital marketing executive who is fluent in 4 languages and specializes in developing business for international brands (Fortune 500) via initiating and integrating social media and digital strategies and enterprise social networking, as well as, building strategic partnerships and implementing marketing technologies.
Dorothéa teaches marketers and business leaders how to measure, optimize and build current new media efforts to increase value and develop strong relationships between brands and fans
Additionally, Dorothéa has appeared as a social media marketing strategy subject matter expert on CBS and CNN’s Ali Velshi (VEL-SHE) show.
Some of her clients include: Boy Scouts of America, Mashable, Ryan Seacrest, Ryan Seacrest Productions, Chrysler, The Weather Channel, AT&T, Georgia Tech, InterContinental Hotels Group, Mercer, Jewish Family & Career Services, Ogilvy & Mather, Reader’s Digest, Qualcomm, Turner Network Television, Coca-Cola.
To learn more about Dorothea visit:
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- AVoiceforMen (295 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (37 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (36 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (26 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO HOST (26 chatters)
- The Audible (21 chatters)
- Love Productions (19 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (15 chatters)
- RHeart (15 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (15 chatters)
- Curious Times (13 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (13 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (12 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (12 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (11 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (11 chatters)
- The Big Thicket Watch (10 chatters)
- The View from Montana (8 chatters)
- Olivia Wilder (8 chatters)
- bapnation (8 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (7 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (6 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (6 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (5 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (5 chatters)
- Dave in the City (5 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (4 chatters)
- drkate (4 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (4 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (4 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (4 chatters)
- SirTemplar (4 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (4 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (4 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (4 chatters)
- johncinque (4 chatters)
- Tinfoil Radio Network (4 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (4 chatters)
- TP3 Radio (3 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (3 chatters)
- David Fournier (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Funny to the Moon (3 chatters)
- Fightin Words Radio (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (2 chatters)
- Growl Radio (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- ALI ONLNE RADIO (2 chatters)
- Rapid Radio Network (2 chatters)
- mashahba (2 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (2 chatters)
- Living Aligned Radio (2 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (2 chatters)
- Ninja Scroll (2 chatters)
- Wild World (2 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (2 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (1 chatters)
- VOICE OF REASON at FMSM (1 chatters)
- Voices United Radio Network (1 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (1 chatters)
- poorbiker (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Roxx Radio (1 chatters)
- Shay Star Radio (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Howling Wolfs Raido (1 chatters)
- JIMMY LEE (1 chatters)
- InThe Plug (1 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)