SORT BY Relevancy
THIS IS OPEN TALK WITH LES JACKSON AND TONIGHT WE ARE GOING TO TALK ABOUT WHATEVER YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT ! LIFE ISSUES, NEWS AND VIEWS, PEOPLE, ETC....
CALL IN AT 718-664-9476 OR JUST LISTEN AT THE SAME.
TONIGHT WE WILL ALSO BEING PLAYING MUSIC TOO GET YOUR NIGHT OFF INTO AND RELAXED MOOD.
OPEN TALK WITH LES JACKSON, TONIGHT WE ARE GOING TO TALK ABOUT THE THINGS YOUR NEWS DON'T TELL YOU AND WILL NOT TELL YOU AS WE DO. YOU CAN CALL IN AND TALK AT 1-718-664-9476 BECAUSE IT OPEN TALK WITH LES JACKSON.
TODAY'S ISSUES AND TOMORROW'S ANSWERS GIVE HOPE TO ALL THAT THINK THE GAME HAS CHANGED, IT'S OPEN TALK WITH LES JACKSON THE TIME TO EXPRESS YOURSELF AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE THAT MATTERS TO THE WORLD.
I have already written a column imploring the Knicks to hire Mark Jackson and hire him immediately, which will turn Steve Kerr into Steve Who? The New York Times is reporting today that there are three primary candidates, Brian Shaw (who already has a job with the Nuggets), Luke Walton (who has never coached before), and Kurt Rambis, an assistant with the Lakers. The New York Daily News says also in the mix is Derek Fisher, who can't really be interviewed right now given that he is playing in the Western Conference finals for the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Why is it that the new coach coming in has to be a triangle aficianado? Or is that really the case?
How about grabbing a guy who just led the Golden State Warriors to a 51-win season and might have made it out of the first round if he had somebody able-bodied enough to match up with DeAndre Jordan. A guy from New York. A guy who played for the Knicks. Twice.
You know what it is? It would just make too much sense. And when things make sense, the Knicks are usually not involved. Seriously, has there ever been an owner more reviled than Jim Dolan is? Oh yeah, that Steinbrenner guy. But at least he turned the fans his way before it was all said and done. Dolan has a long, long way to go to get there.
More on the Knicks, along with plenty of talk about the NBA playoffs in this interview with Brian Fritz of 740TheGame in Orlando.
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (49 chatters)
- John Baptist (43 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- AmyCavanaugh (17 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (11 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (6 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- ALLFACTS IS BACK (5 chatters)
- Field Afrikan Radio (5 chatters)
- Carole Gold (4 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (4 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (4 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (4 chatters)
- WTF With Kenitra JoDee (3 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (3 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (2 chatters)
- 65261 (2 chatters)
- Nu Ankh Radio (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- David and Wes (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)