SORT BY Relevancy
The Dice Dixon Show is a platform to talk about current events, sports, entertainment news, love and relationships, and have special guest on. Guest will dicuss what projects they are working on and what is happening with them currently. The host is Reality TV Start Dice Dixon of VH1 Full Court Life. Its a fun and entertaining show.
NYC City Council Speaker Melissa Mark-Viverito will be Riding The Wave this week, joining host and The Wave's Managing Editor Mark Healey to talk about a variety of issues that concern Rockaway; includeding the City Council response to the Mayor's preliminary Budget; including the push for more NYPD, the child care vouchers to support working families and her recent visit to the peninsula.
The Dice Dixon show is a fun and entertaining show that talks about topics ranging from sport, love and relationships, entertainment news, and also special guest. Tonight's special guest is Atlanta based publicist Mr. Jevon Peaks. He will be giving us the Grammy recap and also the updates on whats been happening in the entertainment world.
Let’s Coach with Mark and Carolyn, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, Noon EST
Imagine your child has been diagnosed with autism. Where can you turn? What options are available? Anne Evans was faced with just that challenge. She looked underneath her child's symptoms of autism to find the root causes and found treatments that worked and allowed her to completely cure her child from the inside out. She found a little-known therapy related to traditional Chinese medicine that worked wonders. It is called NAET or Nambudripad's Allergy Elimination Technique. Much more than just an allergy therapy, it is an entirely new way to practice medicine. It is rapidly becoming the medicine of the 21st century. Her book, "Beating Autism," is due out on newsstands on June 15th
Anne M. Evans received her undergraduate degree in microbiology from the University of Texas at Austin in 1986 and her graduate degree in Biomedical Communications from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas in 1989. She was publications and marketing director for two global biotech firms. Her publications include Cruofixation, Cryolabeling, and Cryotransfer, and Immunogold Labeling. She collaborated on the Pediatric Handbook for University of Texas Systems Medical Schools.
Join us as Anne shares her child's story of recovery, and the therapy that made it all possible.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pine Ridge Warriors (26 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (19 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (12 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- JoePrichRadio (8 chatters)
- Southeast Vince (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- Shetaut Neter (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- Donny C (3 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (3 chatters)
- Curious Times (2 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (2 chatters)
- STFU Listen (2 chatters)
- Lost Arts Radio (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Our Common Ground (1 chatters)
- Lets Talk About It with Dyphia (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Right Knowledge Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- C Maria Wall (1 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (1 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Bottom Line Show (1 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (1 chatters)
- The Way Walkers (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)