SORT BY Relevancy
Saturday June 21 2014 I had the privilege of flying both my US flag and the flag of US Army Captain Fulbright on board the SS Lane Victory. I also met with Mr. Gregory Williams Executive Director of the US Merchant Marine Veterans World War II.
It was that meeting that resulted in this show has we will talk about the ship, its history and now it's new life as a floating museum.
I have had the privilege of being on one their cruises to Catalina Island, and flying my flags on board the ship and now to satisfy another "bucket list" goal to do a live podcast.
Joining me will be Armando Sanchez who will co- hosting with me along with any crew members of the ship
Has always you are invited to join in
Built in 1945, here in Los Angeles, CA, the S.S. Lane Victory served with distinction during World War II, The Korean War, and the Vietnam War as well as in times of peace as part of the merchant fleet. After years of deterioration in mothballs, it took countless hours of restoration to put her back into her original condition by volunteers of the United States Merchant Marine Veterans of World War II. A nationally recognized historic landmark, the S.S. Lane Victory now serves as a living museum and memorial to the service and sacrifices of all Merchant Marine sailors and Navy Armed Guardsmen. Several times each summer she sails into the past on one of her "Victory At Sea" cruises where "old salts" can reminisce, about adventures past, and younger generations can catch a glimpse of bygone times.
P.O. Box 629
San Pedro, CA 90733-0629
Phone 310.519.9545 Fax 310.519.0265
Warrior Talk Radio is excited to bring on Griff, Co-Founder of Combat Flip Flops. Combat Flip Flops was formed by two Army Rangers to grow sustainable, profitable economy in Afghanistan that is not related to war, drugs, or government contracting. Both Lee & Griff served several tours in Afghanistan and Iraq with the 75th Ranger Regiment between 2002 and 2005. During the deployments, they saw slow improvement in the local economy or security as a result of coalition efforts.
Then we will be talking with Casey Diem about our JAILED MARINE, Andrew Tahmooressi. Casey is a MARINE Combat VETERAN who is currently working as a liason with the Tahmooressi family to get real time sitreps out on Andrew. You can get more information at the OFFICAL website www.FreeTahmooressi.com. We have to work together to BRING OUR MARINE HOME!!!
Call in line is 646-595-3504
Listen 24/7 as Bob Calvert talks with Elijah Sacra USMC Veteran CPT CHHC RYT FMSC Founder | Executive Director Semper Fidelis - Health and Wellness - "Honor the Fallen, Empower the Wounded. Always Faithful to those who have paid the most." Our team is comprised of combat veterans, and veteran family members; some of whom sustained injuries and illnesses as a result of their service.
Details at: http://thankyouforyourservice.us/issue/july-2014/article/listen-to-elijah-sacra-united-states-marine-corps-veteran-founder-executive-director-semper-fidelis-health-wellness
Gregory P. Williams, Executive Director, U.S. Merchant Marine Veterans World War II, S.S. Lane Victory, San Pedro, CA
The S.S. Lane Victory was built in 1945, in Los Angeles, CA. The S.S. Lane Victory, on berth 49 in San Pedro, California, served with distinction during World War II, The Korean War, and the Vietnam War. It has also operated in times of peace as part of the merchant fleet. After years of deterioration in mothballs, it took countless hours of restoration to put her back into her original condition by volunteers of the United States Merchant Marine Veterans of World War II.
The ship is a nationally recognized historic landmark. The S.S. Lane Victory now serves as a living museum and memorial to the service and sacrifices of all Merchant Marine sailors and Navy Armed Guardsmen.
Several times, each summer, she sails into the past on one of her three "Victory At Sea" cruises where the public, and veterans, can cruise to reminisce about adventures past and younger generations can catch a glimpse of bygone times.
The February 22, 2014, episode of American Heroes Radio features a conversation with former United States Marine Phillip Thompson, the author of Into the Storm: A U.S. Marine in the Persian Gulf War.
Phillip Thompson “was born in Columbus, Mississippi. Writing from an early age, he graduated from Ole Miss with a degree in journalism, then was commissioned as an officer in the Marine Corps. He served on active duty for 12 years as an artillery officer in California, Hawaii and aboard the USS Missouri and participated in Operation Desert Shield and Desert Storm. Since leaving the Marine Corps, he has worked as: a reporter and editor in Mississippi and Virginia; the managing editor of Marine Corps Times; a defense analyst; U.S. Senate aide; speechwriter for the Secretary of the Army, and communications consultant. The author of Enemy Within and Into the Storm: A U.S. Marine in the Persian Gulf War, his writing has been featured in newspapers and magazines across the Deep South and East Coast, including The Washington Times, The Philadelphia Inquirer and Civil War magazine.” Phillip Thompson is the author of Into the Storm: A U.S. Marine in the Persian Gulf War, Deep Blood and A Simple Murder.
Musician, and Marine Biologist, Mr. Jac Dalton stops by the Aquatic Wetline to talk all about Marine Biology! Are you a fan of science? Do you like biology? But you keep saltwater fish? Then come learn about Marine Biology. For all of our Saltwater fans, this is for you. Our very first Saltwater/ Marine show! We will be talking about Oceanography, different Marine species, and much more. A very fun show!!!
All that and enjoy '' Waterline'' written by Mr. Jac Dalton.
Amazon.com: pat holliday kindle: Books http://amzn.to/GF3mTC
DELIVERANCE WATER GODS
Deliverance from attacks water spirits My sources tell me that supernatural beings that exist in water are called Marine Spirits. The Marine Kingdom is very wicked and a well-organized spiritual kingdom. The administrative command center is located within the India Sea. The head leader is the Queen of the Indian Sea. The Atlantic Ocean also has the Queen of the Coast who is next in command and both are among the fallen angelic evil forces from heaven. The Marine Kingdom is the most powerful spiritual force on the planet. It is connected under the sea by supernatural highways throughout the world.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (45 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (29 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (27 chatters)
- Curious Times (22 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- GodKiller (13 chatters)
- reactionariez (11 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (9 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (8 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (8 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (8 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (7 chatters)
- Jay King Network (7 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (5 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (4 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- God In The Midst (3 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (3 chatters)
- patriots united (3 chatters)
- The JohnnyStormShow (3 chatters)
- The World Transformed (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (2 chatters)
- The View from Montana (2 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (2 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Beyond Abuse Radio (2 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (2 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Love Productions (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- Money on Your Terms (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (1 chatters)
- breezysays (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- AngelBlueEyes (1 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)