SORT BY Relevancy
Guys this week on Wednesday February 26th at 9PM Eastern we have The Very Lovely Mariann From Brooklyn. Anyone who listens to Howard Stern at all is familiar with this woman... she is know as the Queen of The Wackpack. We all love Mariann for her loyalty and her love of all things Howard. I can't wait to talk to her a little while. See you then.... click the link at 9PM or call in 310-807-5150!!! Love you guys!!!!!
Mark Cox at 10:00 am
Umeka Wade at 10:36 am
Mariann Potito at 10:48 am
Alice Peabody at 11:00 am
Felicia Anthony at 11:12 am
Gregory Merrick at 11:24 am
Alan Murray at 11:36 am
Mark Jones at 12:00 am
Tammy Piscopo at 12:12 am
Cathy Perryman at 12:36 am
Henry Tillman at 12:48 am
Together, Jasmin Singer and Mariann Sullivan’s life purpose is to change the world for animals, and they are doing just that! Their ‘Our Hen House’ podcast was just named a Webby Award Honoree, alongside NPR and Scientific American—and, having produced a podcast every week since 2010, they have a lot to share about activism from a vegan perspective. With Mariann as an expert in animal law and Jasmin with a history as a campaigns manager for Farm Sanctuary and a contributing writer for VegNews Magazine, they are supporting animals with focused passion and determination. They will share their insights on the world of vegan activism as well as things like whether the laws in place for animals reflect society’s values. They frequently travel giving talks on veganism and activism and with a recent drive cross country, we’ll find out what the vegan scene was like throughout their travels. Here’s a chance to explore the world and veganism from a new perspective.
Join Rich as he discusses some of the latest trends in the contact center with Mariann McDonagh, CMO at inContact. Mariann has been traveling around the country talking to contact center professionals and she will be sharing the latest and greatest information.
She will also discuss her Keynote presentation at the upcoming CCA Conference in Orlando, "Work Smarter; Not Harder- Improving Your Contact Center Operations."
This is a live show so you can call in and ask questions!
Talk Show Host-Dr. Gregg Thomas Talk Show Guest- Mariann Siegert Subject-Social Media Marketing For over 20 years she has provided training to some of the largest oil companies, law firms, and newspapers in the United States. 2 years ago, she left corporate America and start Omega Enterprises which specializes in helping non-profits and businesses succeed through educational seminars, consulting and marketing services. She is certified as a Local Area Expert for Constant Contact in Social Media and Email Marketing. The Author of HIRED! eWorkshop teaching how to use résumés as a vital component of a personalized marketing campaign and has been collecting stories on Miracles happening around the world for God’s glory. "God's Modern Day Millionaires" is a daily Devotional and Talk Show that was created to showcase, inspire and encourage Marketplace Leaders. Leaders who are Passionate for what God has shaped them for and Compassionate for the people they have been shaped to serve. They are committed to using their time, talent and treasures to eradicate Systemic Poverty where ever it exist. They are making a difference in the lives of the less fortunate in 3rd and 4th world communities around the world, as they feed the hungry, restore the prisoners, give hope to the wounded, create affordable housing, take care of orphans and elderly and to provide a better quality of life for the hopeless and homeless. "Making a difference in the lives of Suffering Humanity".
Tune in on Tuesday, October 16th at 2:00 PM/ET for a Blog Talk Radio special Pancreatic Cancer – Personal Perspectives to kick off our upcoming Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Day on Saturday, November 3rd, 2012.
A panelist of our previous patients, patients’ family members, and staff, will be answering questions about how to navigate the medical community, what to do to build a network of support, and advice on how to be a caregiver. Using their own personal experience, they will answer your questions live, such as:
• With an overwhelming amount of information and options today, how do I decide what treatment is correct for me? • What can I do to better prepare myself for doctor appointments? • What are examples of different ways I can be there to support a loved one? • How do I maintain a positive attitude and increase my chances for survival? • How do I connect with others who have been through this? To submit a patient advocacy or patient experience question for Bob or Mariann, visit the online question submission form or tweet an “@” reply to @columbiasurgery. Don't forget to bookmark the Columbia Surgery Blog Talk Radio Channel and then log in or call 347-539-5189 on Wednesday October 16th at 2:00 PM/ET. For more information on this program, check out our blog article, Pancreatic Cancer – Personal Perspectives.
G&D talk with Loyd Auerbach, Director of the Office of Paranormal Investigations and author of A PARANORMAL CASEBOOK: Ghost Hunting in the New Millennium.
Mariann Inman became a paranormal investigator when she was interested in learning how to do an investigation for her employer. She soon joined her first paranormal group. Her first investigation was an over night at an old haunted mission near Santa Barbara, Ca. Now she is co-founder of Channel Islands Ghost Trackers in Ventura County, Ca
in Self Help
Motivational Speaker, Author of Manifesting Your Desires and founder of The Gratitude Experiment, Victoria Loveland-Coen is known as the "Gratitude Guru".Victoria has been involved in the personal growth movement and has been a meditator for over 30 years. She has studied under Rev. Michael Beckwith of the Agape International Center of Truth in Culver City, becoming an Agape Practitioner, and studied The Course in Miracles with Mariann Williamson.
Click here to get your FREE gift and for more information.
Rag Radio - 2010-06-22
A discussion with Robert King, a member of the Black Panther Party and one of the Angola 3, who spent 32 years in Angola prison, 29 in solitary confinement for a crime he did not commit.
Also: Mariann Wizard, discussing political prisoner Marilyn Buck.
Producer and host: Thorne Dreyer. Engineer: Tracey Schulz.
Join Host Live Chats
- Yada (29 chatters)
- John Baptist (20 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (18 chatters)
- JASmius (14 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (10 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (9 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (9 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (7 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (7 chatters)
- The Mind Blowing Tanna Alonza Show (6 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (6 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (6 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- Omega Man (5 chatters)
- nXphase Records (4 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (4 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Paranoidparanormal (3 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (2 chatters)
- TonyWilkins (2 chatters)
- 27 Outs Podcast (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Mikeisha (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- The Resistance United Radio (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)