SORT BY Relevancy
It's happening again. Gennady Golovkin has vowed to rid the world of evil, and the only man standing in his way is "El Veneno" Marco Antonio Rubio. Okay, so there are a lot of men standing in his way aside from Rubio, but the Mexican veteran is the only heart pure enough, the only balls big enough, to accept the GGG Challenge. (That's hyperbole.) James Foley of Bad Left Hook and The Queensberry Rules' Patrick Connor are proud to be overly kind to Golovkin once more while previewing a fight of his. Also up this week: recaps of Jermain Taylor vs Sam Soliman and Cornelius Bundrage vs Carlos Molina, and a preview of Nonito Donaire vs Nicholas Walters, plus other stuff. Thanks for tuning in!
(Photos: Desde El Ring; USA Today)
The study of Marco Rubio has been very interesting. This is a person that was adopted into the "Tea Party Family" and now is persona non grata amoungst the brethern. The problem seems to be immigration. And that must be the unforgivable sin. Because in every other category Rubio seems to be right on target.
Let spend some time talking about today!
Is Marco Rubio a traitor to the Tea Party after he pushed for amensty for illegals? Can Allen West beat Rubio in a primary?
Do blacks use racial slurs towards whites when white people are not around? A black caller to the show says yes they do.
BACKROOM POLITICS WILL DISCUSS THE RISE AND TBD OF SEN. MARCO RUBIO, THE QUESTION OF "WHY IS THE HOUSE SO DYSFUNCTIONAL?", CAN AN IMMIGRATION BILL REALLY PASS THROUGH THIS CONGRESS?
Thirty days out from their highly anticipated “Mexican Style” showdown, WBA/IBO Middleweight World Champion GENNADY “GGG” GOLOVKIN and WBC Interim Middleweight Champion MARCO ANTONIO “El Veneno” RUBIO were both within the prescribed limits set forth by the World Boxing Council rules.
For the WBC Official 30-Day Weigh-In, Golovkin tipped the scale at 165lbs., while Rubio weighed in at 174.5lbs.
“Both fighters look to be in excellent shape and will be well prepared on October 18th” said Tom Loeffler ofK2 Promotions.
Now with 635 group members, led by a handful of strong Rubio supporters and some curious group members, the group is dedicated to drawing attention and garnering support for Marco Rubio.
With Rubio in the spotlight, aggressively defending the Constitution and speaking clearly on the issues facing this country, people really want to know who he is, and what he stands for.
Could he be the next United States President? We'll be talking with people who feel he could be. Join in, or just listen to the conversation on Marco Rubio for President.
Hosted by Duke Machado, Director, GOPisForMe, an Auxiliary of the Republican Party of Texas.
On this episode of Rope A Dope Radio we will Preview, Debate, & Predict the HBO Doubleheader in Carson, Ca from the StubHub Center! Gennedy Golovkin vs. Marco Antonio Rubio and Nonito Donaire vs. Nicholas Walters! Plus, Recap from last weeks action that featured a few upests K9 vs Molina and Rios vs Castellanos! Other Topics For Discussion- Major Shareholder parts ways with Golden Boy Promotions. -Bradley vs. Chaves undercard fight annoucned. -Khan vs. Guerrero rumored on Dec. 6 but now in L.A. not N.Y.C. -Emanual Agustus in critical condition after being shot. Plus more current news topics! Listen Live on your Phone 646-381-4990! Listen Live or Join The RoundTable Your Voice Will Be Heard! Follow on Twitter @RopeADopeRadio.
With such great response from the first episode of our Discussion with the Marco Rubio for President Group, we have decided to continue the dialogue.
This week, we'll be visiting with more members of the group, discussing current issues and topics.
Our goal is to draw more attention to the possibility of Senator Marco Rubio running for President. We'll be talking about his book, "An American Son," as well as discussing how he might approach some of today's tough issues.
Tune in, or call in and speak with Host, Duke Machado, Director of GOPisForMe, and Auxiliary of the Republican Party of Texas.
Jen "American Girl" - Republican Activist
Allison Holley Hunt - Republican Activist
in Real Estate
Want to Learn Top Tips from A National Real Estate Investor, Author and Real Estate Media Personality?
Marco Santarelli is an investor, author, and founder of Norada Real Estate Investments -- a national real estate investment firm offering turnkey investment property in growth markets nationwide.
He purchased his first real estate investment at the age of 18. He successfully handled the entire rehab and property management of his first property without ever taking a course or reading a book on the subject.
Marco Santarelli is a licensed California real estate broker and runs NORADA REAL ESTATE INVESTMENTS, a successful real estate investment firm focused on helping other investors build wealth through the power of real estate.
IN THIS EXCLUSIVE LIVE INTERVIEW, Linda Pliagas, founder of Realty411, speaks to Marco about the latest market developments, some of the questions answered today will include:
1. What is your overall perspective on the current market?
2. What markets around the country are captivating the interest level of investors, and why?
3. Tell us about some recent developments that are impacting today's real estate industry?
4. Should investors be feeling optimistic about the current market; why or why not?
5. What are your personal goals as an investor for the rest of 2014 and also looking into 2015.
6. Give our listeners a tip or suggestion that can greatly impact their business.
LEARN MORE ABOUT MARCO HERE: Marco Santarelli - Norada Real Estate Investments
Mondays at 4 pm PST/ 7 EST join Steve Kim and Gabriel Montoya as they break down each week's matches and match-ups and discuss the week's top stories.
This week, Steve and Gabriel review last week's IBF middleweight title fight between titleholder Sam Soliman and former middleweight champion Jermain Taylor and we look forward to WBA middleweight titleholder Gennady Golovkin's defense of his title against Marco Antonio Rubio.
Plus, news, notes and your calls.
Tweet questions live to @maxboxinglive, @SteveUCNlive or @Gabriel_Montoya or call-in at (347) 215-7598.
Join Host Live Chats
- The Rad Reality Show (18 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (17 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (7 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (4 chatters)
- The Kingdom Culture Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (3 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (2 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (2 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- Communities Digital News Hours (2 chatters)
- D44 Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Dr Ed Moloney (1 chatters)
- Author Talk1 (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Real Talk with Madelyn (1 chatters)
- hater radio (1 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (1 chatters)
- UNLEASHED 2*0 (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Transition Radio (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- THE CONFLICTS OF LIFE (0 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (0 chatters)
- American Statesman (0 chatters)
- ArtSees Diner Radio (0 chatters)
- Front Deck Entertainment (0 chatters)