SORT BY Relevancy
Preparing for an upcoming marathon? Don't let the weather ruin your training! Hilary will be chatting with John Honerkamp, Senior Manager for New York Road Runners, the world's premier community running organization known for its world-class events - including the famed TCS New York City Marathon which attracts and inspires more than 300,000 runners internationally including 60,000+ NYRR members. John will be discussing tips to help you train for your upcoming half/full marathon during the harsh winter weather. Check out this episode to help you prepare for your upcoming race!
Bart Yasso of Runners World Magazine is on to share stories about running and to talk about his book, "The Runners World Big Book of Marathon and Half Marathon Training." Bart answers questions from the audience and talks about cross training, preparation for hilly marathons, common injuries, the Boston and NYC marathon, the Rolling Stone cover and much, much more. Enjoy.
Are you and your team prepared for all the challenges 2015 will bring? In this episode, your host, Honey Shelton, talks to Mary Beth Guard about topics that are going to shake up the financial world. Mary Beth is an attorney, co-founder of bankersonline.com and executive manager of BOL Insiders. Listen to her unique insights in this first episode of Training Matters! You'll want to train your staff to be fully prepared for these upcoming changes!
I have participated in a few 5ks, a couple of mud runs and a 10 mile race in Austin,TX - but I have never fully committed to training for any of them. I love to run, but I have always been about half dedicated to it. Going into a new chapter in my life I decided that this would be the perfect time to discipline myself with all of my passions, using running as my daily foundation.
On this episode of Breathe Sexy Live, I will be discussing the importance of healthy habits, self love, focus and the power of discipline to reach lofty goals and dreams.
Many times we have new evangelists, new deacons, new ushers, new chior members, new elders, new clergy whom are called to do a duty by God and we as clergy should be equipped and ready to provide wholesome training. Sometimes parishioners will eave ministries or churches due to they are in need of spiritual food and training and the clergy isn't providing it for them. Let's unlock this topic today. Pastor Diane Winbush radio show host and pastor of Saint Petersberg Global Ministries will provide the lecture on today.
Jeff Nusser of CougCenter calls in to talk about his experience training for, and participating in, the Seattle Rock n' Roll half martahon.
An extremely insightful discussion with Dr. Robert Portman, Chairman of Pacific Health Labs. Anyone training to run a Half Marathon or beyond should listen to this show. Learn how nutrition, meal timing and feeding effect your ability to perform and recover.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (124 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (42 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (35 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (18 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (18 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (16 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (15 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (15 chatters)
- HOV Radio (13 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (10 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (8 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (7 chatters)
- Life Conversations (6 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (6 chatters)
- Tarvino (5 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (4 chatters)
- BeverlyD (4 chatters)
- Love Productions (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- Medium David M Baker (4 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (4 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Local Live Music (3 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The World of Ideas (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Tezlyn Figaro (1 chatters)
- The Prophetic Hour (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (1 chatters)
- Silent Words (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- Hedgemastermb (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (0 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (0 chatters)