SORT BY Relevancy
We talk to runners who were scheduled to run the 2012 NYC Marathon and who are running the 2013 NYC Marathon. How much do you remember about last year? Listen in as they all recount their experience around last year's race and their plans for 2013. The 2013 ING New York CIty Marathon will be a historic race.
Yoga is a preferred cross training routine for many runners. Zoe Bertoia is an experienced Yoga instructor who conducts classes for a running group. She will recommend classes, discuss how to choose an instructor and review the benefits of Yoga for runners, plus much more.
The NYC Marathon is a monster. We have three NYC 2010 marathoners on the show who have also run it in the past. They'll talk about the excitement of the start, a personal story about NYC and the spectacular finish, plus the 5K, plus much more. Join Karla Bruning, Magda Cardoso and Kevin Horty as they talk about America's biggest marathon.
A first for The Marathon Show. From the floor of the 2013 Surf City Marathon expo, we opened the mics and let people wander up and talk about running, life, diet, marathon history, plus we through in a bunch of trivia questions. We'll visit with new and old friends randomly as they come by to spend a few minutes talking with us. The show takes a lot of unexpected turns and they're all fun and interesting. You'll enjoy this very much.
Find out about blind runners and their guides. This is an awesome service that has established runners and guides. Imagine the communication skills needed, let alone the trust developed by both runner and guide. Talk live with Mr. Brian Rayburn, the founder and guide. 11/17/14 12PM EST 11AM CENTRAL 10AM MOUNTAIN 9AM PST We have set aside an entire hour for this marathon of an episode.
All are welcome to call in and speak with the guest speaker.
Remember, it is good to talk!
The Q&A Show is an open forum for Novice to advanced Marathon Runners to call in and ask questions regarding their running experience LIVE! Any question… shoe selection, hydration, heart rate, program design running technique, you name it we’ll answer it!
We spoke with three marathon runners who have run or are in the process of running 52 marathons in a calendar year. They are racing for a cause by testing the extreme limits of their body. You'll hear about how to get motivated, how they prepared for many marathons and you'll gain insights from their experiences. Join us as we interview Dana Casanave, Dane Rauschenberg and Sam Felsenfeld.
Joe was part of the announcing team at the 2014 ASICS LA Marathon. It was a beautiful day in Los Angeles as more than 25,000 runners ran from the LA Dodgers Stadium to the seaside finish in Santa Monica. We'll take a short stop at the expo, talk with some old friends, a few vendors and the race officials from the San Francisco Marathon. Joe caught up the the CEO of the LA Marathon and spent 15 minutes talking about the event, the bright future of the LA Marathon and the Olympic Trials. At the end Joe shares some thoughts about what it's like to watch you finish a marathon.
We use Runners World magazine for all the content in this show. Joe reads through a recent edition of Runners World commenting on the articles, advertisements and races. If you love Austin, TX you'll want to hear him talk about all the positive promotion the city receives. There's a secret food consumed by Ethiopian runners, a great note from a mother of 5, talk of a special international race, shoe talk, Joe's discovery while visiting a shoe store, a dietary change that's improving health and much, much more. It's a wide ranging show that covers a ton of topics and a few laughs.
Three members of the audience are on the show to share their stories and their experiences. How have you been keeping in shape this summer? Will you run faster this Fall? What celebrity marathon runner would you most like to be interviewed and why? What is your journey into running? Very few of us were born as runners and the guests will not disappoint you. Their stories are remarkable.
FREE gifts for live callers! A review Running Gear every runner would love to own. Mio Heart Rate Monitors, 2XU Compression wear, Rudy Project Sunglasses, Vitargo Energy Drinks, RPM2 training Insoles and a FREE Spartan Race Entry anywhere in the country!
Our Host Richard Diaz, has called in some favors and gathered a bunch of amazing gifts to give way during the show. However, he is pleased to be able to introduce these amazing training tools to the audience and recommends them because he himself has tested and approved of the value. There is not one item on this show that any runner would not love to own!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (113 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (45 chatters)
- reactionariez (21 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (20 chatters)
- Yada (19 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (17 chatters)
- Straitway (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- Bellesprit (11 chatters)
- Bigfoot Ground Zero (11 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (10 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (6 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (6 chatters)
- The Portal (5 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (5 chatters)
- Jaimie Hope (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- 65183 (4 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (4 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (4 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (4 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (3 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (2 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)