SORT BY Relevancy
We talk to runners who were scheduled to run the 2012 NYC Marathon and who are running the 2013 NYC Marathon. How much do you remember about last year? Listen in as they all recount their experience around last year's race and their plans for 2013. The 2013 ING New York CIty Marathon will be a historic race.
Yoga is a preferred cross training routine for many runners. Zoe Bertoia is an experienced Yoga instructor who conducts classes for a running group. She will recommend classes, discuss how to choose an instructor and review the benefits of Yoga for runners, plus much more.
The NYC Marathon is a monster. We have three NYC 2010 marathoners on the show who have also run it in the past. They'll talk about the excitement of the start, a personal story about NYC and the spectacular finish, plus the 5K, plus much more. Join Karla Bruning, Magda Cardoso and Kevin Horty as they talk about America's biggest marathon.
A first for The Marathon Show. From the floor of the 2013 Surf City Marathon expo, we opened the mics and let people wander up and talk about running, life, diet, marathon history, plus we through in a bunch of trivia questions. We'll visit with new and old friends randomly as they come by to spend a few minutes talking with us. The show takes a lot of unexpected turns and they're all fun and interesting. You'll enjoy this very much.
The Q&A Show is an open forum for Novice to advanced Marathon Runners to call in and ask questions regarding their running experience LIVE! Any question… shoe selection, hydration, heart rate, program design running technique, you name it we’ll answer it!
Joe was part of the announcing team at the 2014 ASICS LA Marathon. It was a beautiful day in Los Angeles as more than 25,000 runners ran from the LA Dodgers Stadium to the seaside finish in Santa Monica. We'll take a short stop at the expo, talk with some old friends, a few vendors and the race officials from the San Francisco Marathon. Joe caught up the the CEO of the LA Marathon and spent 15 minutes talking about the event, the bright future of the LA Marathon and the Olympic Trials. At the end Joe shares some thoughts about what it's like to watch you finish a marathon.
We use Runners World magazine for all the content in this show. Joe reads through a recent edition of Runners World commenting on the articles, advertisements and races. If you love Austin, TX you'll want to hear him talk about all the positive promotion the city receives. There's a secret food consumed by Ethiopian runners, a great note from a mother of 5, talk of a special international race, shoe talk, Joe's discovery while visiting a shoe store, a dietary change that's improving health and much, much more. It's a wide ranging show that covers a ton of topics and a few laughs.
We spoke with three marathon runners who have run or are in the process of running 52 marathons in a calendar year. They are racing for a cause by testing the extreme limits of their body. You'll hear about how to get motivated, how they prepared for many marathons and you'll gain insights from their experiences. Join us as we interview Dana Casanave, Dane Rauschenberg and Sam Felsenfeld.
Three members of the audience are on the show to share their stories and their experiences. How have you been keeping in shape this summer? Will you run faster this Fall? What celebrity marathon runner would you most like to be interviewed and why? What is your journey into running? Very few of us were born as runners and the guests will not disappoint you. Their stories are remarkable.
The 80/20 Running Formula as explained by Author Matt Fitzgerald is a concept of training that is proven effective for Marathon Running. Running Easy 80% of the time and Hard 20% of the time will yield better race results and minimize running injuries.
It’s hard to imagine that a runner would become faster by running slower but in fact it’s true! We have Matt Fitzgerald back to discuss this topic in his newly released book; 80/20 Running. Our host Richard Diaz is eager to discuss this training strategy as it is very similar to his training philosophy. The conversation should make for a very informative and entertaining show for all endurance athletes.
A beautiful day in one of America's favorite cities is the setting for this Rock 'n' Roll race. San Francisco plays host and Transamerica is the sponsor of this point to point half marathon. While at the expo, we visit with some locals who tell us what they love about San Francisco, plus we'll talk with some runners and vendors. Race day is early with the start line near the Pacific Ocean and the finish line at City Hall. Along the way we'll bump into some very tall women who are running, a guy who complains the "On Air" sign is too small, people running for a cause, the Michelob Ultra sponsor and a restaurant owner who doesn't want the show in his space. We also interview people just as they finish. Great stories.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (408 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (22 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (22 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (12 chatters)
- The Sorceress Cagliastro (12 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (8 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (7 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (7 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (7 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (5 chatters)
- OneXHeart Messages with Robin (5 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (4 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (4 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (4 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (3 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (3 chatters)
- Just Us Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (3 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (3 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- HME Network (2 chatters)
- Father Teresa (2 chatters)
- DPRPresents (2 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Life Oasis Empowerment Radio (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Woman 2 Woman1 (1 chatters)
- The Daily Broward Show (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (1 chatters)
- Late Night with Rev Larry (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (0 chatters)