SORT BY Relevancy
Join us on November 2, 2011 at 9am Pacific for our next App Discovery online event with Chris Glode from MapMyFitness.
Staying in Shape with Social Wellness
As cold and gloomy March leaves and a warmer spring arrives, it's more important than ever to fight the winter blues and pesky extra pounds. Rather than sticking to a boring gym routine, many are exploring different social sites that let you take control of your fitness and full advantage of their natural surroundings. Founded in 2007, the exercise enthusiast site MapMyFitness operates a suite of websites and associated mobile and tablet applications, providing more than 6 million runners, cyclists, walkers, and other fitness devotees with access to an innovative geomapping application that permits them to track and store their daily workouts in an online searchable database, creating, essential community-based fitness content, unique online training tools and fitness calculators, comprehensive global event listings, and a dynamic social network of healthy and active individuals.
The world of fitness is constantly evolving in the digital age, from workout apps to healthy lifestyle websites. How is MapMyFitness an innovator in the fitness digital landscape? How are their website and mobile apps changing the way people work out? What is ahead for the company and the digital fitness industry as a whole?
Join Host Live Chats
- The Wacko Network (14 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (2 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (2 chatters)
- Loud And Clear1 (2 chatters)
- ShadySykes (2 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- Moiko Records Radio (1 chatters)
- Realms of the Paranormal (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Keep It Real Daily (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)