SORT BY Relevancy
This week we're welcoming MANspouses Wayne, Glen, and Brendan during the first hour and Alex Quade during the second hour.
MANning the Homefront-Military Style looks to not only give the Military MANspouse his own sense of community, but also assist him in becoming active in our military community as a whole if he chooses. We'll talk with them about the challenges and benefits of being a MANspouse.
Alex war reporter and film-maker of the documentary Horse Soldiers of 9/11. She'll join us to talk about the documentary and her reporting from downrange.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (15 chatters)
- Jay King Network (9 chatters)
- BobbieG (9 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (6 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (6 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (4 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (2 chatters)
- TheFocusShow (1 chatters)
- Dr Wagners Health Watch (1 chatters)
- Bread Of Life Radio Network (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Weedsday Wednesday (1 chatters)