SORT BY Relevancy
Are you a role model? What do you want people to remember about you when your journery on earth is over? Are you walking for yourself or do you think about others?
Callers feel free to call in and share how your making changes in community .
Antoine Allen , flim maker check out his trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiwQFgC1ZhA&feature=youtu.be
Runnus Maximus second time on Rosa's Resources beauty chat radio. Runnus was shot and now he help youth turn their life around. Hear more by listening .......
To donate to the show www.rosasresources.biz
Guest: Runnus maxiums talk about keeping the family together and having positive black male role models in our communities. Guest: Buckley Michel, help men going through Domestic volences. We will have a conversation about our community and how essential it is to have strong males to build self esteems . This is a must : Calling for all male to call in and let your voice matter. WE must build a strong community for the future of our race. Stand up or shut up! I
2013 ANIMO: Latino Young Men's Conference on November 9, 2013, 8 am to 4:00 pm The conference is designed to encourage its participants (ages 12-17) – with the help of mentors – to lead successful, healthy lives and aspire to a higher education. What: A full day focused on investing in your son’s, nephew, brother and/or mentees education, financial literacy, health and career tracks. Our speakers, mentors and volunteers have overcome adversity along the road to becoming successful professionals and will be positively sharing their success with the attendees. All participants will also take part in an informative discussion about the road to college. Who: Latino young men, 12-17 years of age. We encourage only Latino Male Adults (fathers, uncle’s, teachers, padrinos and college mentors) to accompany our young participants as mentors for this conference please. Conference held at the Titan Student Union, California State University Fullerton
in Self Help
Joining us today: Ray Arata who had gone through his share of life struggles on his path to finding his true self and becoming a whole person; his family’s addictions, divorce and remarriage, being a father, and career transitions. Today he offers therapy sessions for individuals, couples and families and facilitates workshops on leadership development, life planning, and money management. Ray is here to help us define healthy male relationships and to offer advice for our male listeners who are looking to become better men, wiser fathers and inspiring role models.
Find today’s guest @: http://ArataCode.com -&- you can find the hosts @: http://Brummet.ca
DUE TO THE EXPLICIT NATURE OF SOME OF THE PHOTOS, PARENTAL DISCRETION IS ADVISED.
There are many people, especially parents outraged at Miley Cyrus' recent VMA performance. Although I did not watch her performance, I watched the YouTube video. As denigrating, nasty, and raunchy as Miley's performance was, I could not help but wonder why any parent other than Miley's would be upset?
As I said in my Facebook post, “If you depend on Miley Cyrus to be your child(ren)'s role model, then I must say, "HOUSTON, WE HAVE A PARENTAL PROBLEM!"
It’s time for some REAL talk!!!! Call in and let’s just talk (FOR REAL!!!)
We will discuss how to be the type of "role model" who inspires both respect and imitation. As usual, we will also discuss two delicious recipes for sharing. The "safe" recipe will be slow-cooker Beef and Bean Chili, and the "adventure" recipe will be slow-cooker Peanut Chicken Rice.
Zulmara Maria is a Latina Inspirational Speaker, Author, Blogger, Entrepreneur Inspiring Latinas to soar while being culturally rooted. As the Founder at Roots and Wings, Zulmara endeavors to inspire Latinas to grow personally, professionally, and creatively as they tap into the raices that make them special and develop the alas to help them soar. She specializes in helping Latinas find their voice, strength, identity and purpose as they pursue their dreams and celebrate their Latinidad. Her writings and teachings are guided by spirit and follow a path for increasing love, abundance, health, and success in life!!!
Discussion on an article by Armando F Sanchez "The Wisdom of a 6-Year Old" Twenty-five years ago I witnessed a very brief discussion between a senior citizen and a boy of 6-years of age that changed many of my personal perspective plus set me on a path to begin informing adults, and eventually youth, on how to become millionaires.
Join Host Live Chats
- Take 2 Radio (25 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (19 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (9 chatters)
- Patriot Family (8 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (7 chatters)
- Tribulation News (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- SHRAonair (6 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (6 chatters)
- HOV Radio (6 chatters)
- LibertyRules (6 chatters)
- Project Paws Alive (5 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (5 chatters)
- Exploration Radio (4 chatters)
- Kiexiza of TnK (4 chatters)
- tiferetjournal (4 chatters)
- stop13stepinaa (3 chatters)
- We are TOPS (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- Pandoras Box (3 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (3 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (3 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Football Podcast (2 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (2 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (2 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- TRANS4U2SUCCESS (2 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Variety Topics Talk (1 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Olivia Wilder (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (1 chatters)
- Alaska Talks Liberty (1 chatters)
- CTKRMinistries (1 chatters)
- Brother Craig the Hatchet Man (1 chatters)
- Bucco Talk0 (1 chatters)
- BishopGeraldScott (1 chatters)
- The Conversation Cafe (0 chatters)