SORT BY Relevancy
Meet The Authors - Guest Author Ben Sellitto
Trusted and Believable Leaders”
“The Seven (7) Powerful Habits & Strategies for Building and Rebuilding Trusted Relationships”.
We offer Christian ministries, nonprofit groups, schools, and college’s motivational talks of encouragement.
Please contact us at 973-875-8823 You may also email me at (email@example.com) .
We welcome all opportunities to support
Young Adults and Their Families.
Meet The Authors - Presented By Precious Word Publications
Guest Speaker - Minister, Author and Musician Joey Nicholson
Author of "Waves of Worship"
In Waves of Worship, Joey Nicholson brings an understanding of the preparation of the heart for worship, and an explanation of the role of music in worship. This book gives insight on how to balance confidence with humility. The author combines his sense of humor with his personal worship experiences and his many years of biblical study. Encouraging readers to desire to be real with each other and with the Lord; he ultimately impacts others, from neighbors to nations. He also explains the difference between the terms praise and worship and shares what love has to do with worship and the need to minister in love, both to each other and to the Lord.
in Self Help
Hello to all Coaches and Coachees! I am Linda Drake, the owner and Chief Pathfinder at Trailblazer Advisors in Tucson, Arizona. My life’s mission is to assist thousands of business owners and individuals through leadership and transformational coaching entitled, “Leadership Success Journeys.” I was the founder and chair of a global service company supporting the Fortune 500. My focus for Life Coach Radio is to interview coaches who are thought leaders and authors. We will spend some quality time together focusing on expertise and knowledge. If you would like to reach me, just send an email to Linda.drake@trailblazeradvisors or connect on LinkedInwww.linkedin.com/in/lindadrake. I will be delighted to hear from you We are Interviewing notable coaches who have published their philosophies and deepest thoughts. They are LIVE and here for the first time to share their wisdom.
Joy Golliver is an Involuntary Expert on Healthy Care Giving, who got “On The Job Training” beginning in 2000 when her husband was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s.
She not only cared for her husband Bob, she has coached many other caregivers living in her assisted living facility.” Joy’s husband of 54 years moved into permanent memory support and died in February of 2010. Joy opened Touched by Joy.She opened the Touched by Joy Foundation, a nonprofit, in 2011. Their mission: Celebrate Educate, Validate, and Empower care givers of a child, spouse, parent or friend. TBJ offers tips, tools, and resources, and virtual classes on Healthy Care Giving at touchedbyjoy.com.Joy has authored a Tips Book, Self Care for Caregivers: 161 Tips To Make Your Life Easier and has a chapter in Succeeding in Spite of Everything
Author Pat Simmions- She is the author of nine single titles and several eBook novellas. Her awards include Talk to Me, ranked #14 of Top Books in 2008 that Changed Lives by Black Pearls Magazine. She is a two-time recipient of the Romance Slam Jam Emma Rodgers Award for Best Inspirational Romance for Still Guilty (2010) and Crowning Glory (2011), and the first recipient of the Katherine D. Jones Award for grace and humility as an author. Her bestselling novels include Guilty of Love and the Jamieson Legacy series: Guilty by Association, The Guilt Trip, and Free from Guilt. The Acquittal and The Confession (A Guilty Parties novels) are her 2013 releases; A Strike at Love is her spring 2014 release
I will be discussing on how a self published author can
call in on my show and advertise their books and get their books
some exposure so that the public can know who they are
and what type of books they are writing or have written about
and exactly where they can purchase these books. Also I will
be talking about other topics about life in general.
The Summer Book Blitz continues with Part II and includes these debut and established authors who will be discussing their current books and writing process with Blog Tour Moderators Belle Whittington and Tabatha Perry and Authors on the Air talk show host Pam Stack. We welcome the following writers: Belle Whittington, Michael Cadnum, Dean F. Wilson, Michelle Pickett, Joy Preble, LS Broomfield, Melissa Studdard, Dicey Granor, and Bobbi Kornblit http://www.authorsontheair.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Ms Blue (55 chatters)
- Curious Times (32 chatters)
- 62196 (29 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (29 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (26 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (25 chatters)
- Stripped Real Raw Radio (24 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (23 chatters)
- Rage Radio Inc (19 chatters)
- The Stallion Show (10 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (7 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- FridayNightcap wXEmiaj and Taylor (7 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (6 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (6 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (6 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (5 chatters)
- Growl Radio (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- C Maria Wall (4 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (4 chatters)
- Quagmire America (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (3 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (3 chatters)
- The Pit Bull Advocate (3 chatters)
- Unseen World (3 chatters)
- Weekend Block (3 chatters)
- Ice Cream Convos (2 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (2 chatters)
- Crankhouse Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Diva Spot Radio (2 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (2 chatters)
- Reader Tash (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- psjlife Lets Talk Talk Show (1 chatters)
- M2o KIngz RADIO (1 chatters)
- NexxLegacy (1 chatters)
- 1stfamradio (1 chatters)
- 2Deep Real Rap Radio (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- THE BRYANT ORR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The Kingdom of God or Nothing (1 chatters)
- The Life Oasis Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)