SORT BY Relevancy
Host Kevin Willett is joined by Keegan from Operation Generosity. Operation Generosity is an e-movement to help good people reach their kindness capabilities. Please visit their website to learn more at http://progressisgood.maker.good.is/projects/OperationGenerosity
THE HUNTER & FRIENDS SHOW 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY ON THE AIR!! 3YEARS EVENTS LIVE AT 2:30 PM AT WHEEL SPORT YAMAHA 399 HUGUENOT ST. NEW ROCHELLE!! SPECIAL GUESTS!! CALL IN AND SPEAK TO HUNTER ASK ANY QUESTION!! WISH HER WELL!! SHE STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM NOW SHE'S HERE!! THE CHOPS REPORT!! BOOGIE ON MIC AND MORE!! CALL IN 347.857.4096. PRESS# 1 TO TALK! S/O TO ALL WHOM HAVE MADE THIS YEAR A MEMORABLE ONE ON THE SHOW!! THANKS SO MUCH! LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU ALL!
FRANKIYAMAHA.COM THEHUNTERANDFRIENDSSHOW.NET #THEHUNTERAND FRIENDSHSOW
October 16th marks National Boss's Day, so today we discuss: Can you, should you make friends with your boss? Since there’s probably a power difference – they can fire you – it makes this friendship a little stickier than most. Tune in!
Are you “friend enough” to handle this relationship? These friendships come with legal attachments, requirements and protocols. Favoritism, nepotism, keeping intellectual property private. Your friend/boss doesn't want to be sued if you have a fight; or blab secrets you’ve heard over cocktails. On the other hand, your boss can be the most empowering influence in your life. What to do?
Go to your A.T.M. We discuss the best approach when considering this friendship: Assess; Trust; Manage.
Using information from your ATM here’s a sample question we will answer during the show: What if you want a promotion and another colleague gets the position? How would you start that conversation with your boss / friend?
Can you, should you be friends with your employees? We discuss the other side too… using the same methods. Go to www.superfriendgroups.com for more information and to voice your opinion on this topic.
Join us at (347) 324-3200 and remember a great friend starts with you!
Images by: ThisIsRobsLive; Jim Frost from Sioux City both via Wikimedia Commons
Hello World my name is Miyah Sundermeyer and I would like to welcome you to my latest blog series. For most people who live on the Autism spectrum making friends is a really big challenge. Most people in our society appear to be friendly with us but often refuse to join in on our social activities. Like adults, children and adolescents on the spectrum, a neurotypical will often use hints and inferences when they are not interested.
Jealous haters make us smile, they spend their life cloning our style. Nothin' better to do with their time, they'll even try to copy our rhyme. Ain't none like us, as you can see, we the best, so let it be.
If America adopted that [polygamy] culture there would be less domestic disputes. The average guy in the world has a main girl and they got a side chick. And then they got a jumpoff. At the end of the day as a male we are natural breeders by nature. We can’t even escape it if we wanted to. Let’s say you put 1,000 guys on one corner and one bad chick walk past. You gon’ see 1,000 heads go, ‘Damn.’ They don’t even know why they doing it. They’re natural breeders. It’s in their genes, they can’t help it. Even if you’re walking with your girl and you’re holding her hand and you see a bad chick walk by and she lookin’ at you like, ‘Boy you better not look,’ you gonna wanna look so bad and you don’t even know why that urge is there, but you’re a natural breeder. It’s what we do. Men are put on this earth to breed and the reason why God put multiple women on this earth is for that.
Join Skip Jennings and his best friends David Pavese and Bill Robertson as they talk the power of spirituality, Christmas and the gift of friendship. Call in with your questions or comments as we take a tour down memory lane with the Shift Dream Team! As always we talk healthy living, gift ideas and more!
The word "friend" is a term that is often loosely used to describe just about anyone we come into contact with, spend time with, know for a prolonged period of time. The truth is, friends are rare and precious commodities. Choosing friends is as serious a task as choosing your lifelong mate. And it can also be just as costly if you choose wrong. Why are people so quick to call someone their friend when in actuality, they don't really know the person that well at all!
We're going to discuss six important things everyone should know about friendship and why it's important for you to look at the friends in your life now and decide who is going into 2015 with you as your friend.
Angelica, Dr. Brady and Glenda brainstorm New Year resolutions - discussing the value and importance of setting your intentions!! Start the year with a bang and a plan by discovering how to maximize and set goals for the year. Make your 2014 rock!!
Join in the conversation:
1. How can your friends help you keep your New Year's resolutions? And vice versa?
2. Change the tradition of how we write a list of New Year's resolutions. Make a list of categories using instead of the normal, like lose weight, blah, blah. Categories such as a) Family b) Philanthropy c) Health d) Entertaining e) Language f) Children, in your family or friends with kids….babysitting doest count g) Faith, share yours, share your friends h) Sports, enjoy your friend's favorite, if you are a sports novice learn with a friend…
3. Contact a different person each month who has, in the past, provided you with a foundation at one stage in your life. And, then ask them for coffee or lunch – honoring their contribution to your life. Make a plan.
4. If it’s difficult to make friends, practice on your sibling or cousin. Then, make a promise to approach someone you don’t know but would like to know better. Also, contact us and we can mentor you through the first phase.
5. Are most of our resolutions things we are critical about of ourselves? What is the impact of resolutions that remind us of our flaws?
6. What are our friends resolutions? Do our friends' resolutions matter to us? How do we support others in their ongoing growth?
Remember... a great friend starts with you! For more information go to www.superfriendgroups.com.
Image by: Nigel Howe Sydney, Australia via Wikimedia Commons
Join Host Live Chats
- English Defence League Radio (21 chatters)
- Olympias (10 chatters)
- Medium Ara Parisien (7 chatters)
- Universal Energy (6 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (5 chatters)
- Berean Bible Chapel Online Church (4 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (3 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (3 chatters)
- Rolonda Watts (2 chatters)
- Simon Barrett (1 chatters)
- RavieRave (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- iWALKLOVEhost (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Your Ascension starts NOW (1 chatters)