SORT BY Relevancy
October 16th marks National Boss's Day, so today we discuss: Can you, should you make friends with your boss? Since there’s probably a power difference – they can fire you – it makes this friendship a little stickier than most. Tune in!
Are you “friend enough” to handle this relationship? These friendships come with legal attachments, requirements and protocols. Favoritism, nepotism, keeping intellectual property private. Your friend/boss doesn't want to be sued if you have a fight; or blab secrets you’ve heard over cocktails. On the other hand, your boss can be the most empowering influence in your life. What to do?
Go to your A.T.M. We discuss the best approach when considering this friendship: Assess; Trust; Manage.
Using information from your ATM here’s a sample question we will answer during the show: What if you want a promotion and another colleague gets the position? How would you start that conversation with your boss / friend?
Can you, should you be friends with your employees? We discuss the other side too… using the same methods. Go to www.superfriendgroups.com for more information and to voice your opinion on this topic.
Join us at (347) 324-3200 and remember a great friend starts with you!
Images by: ThisIsRobsLive; Jim Frost from Sioux City both via Wikimedia Commons
Tonight Steve and the Rude one will discuss:
Republican Party future in doubt
Climate Change hitting the fan in Miami
Remember when Republicans said they were going to be more careful with women and latinos this election season?
Hall of Shame: It was quite the wingnut weekend
Angelica, Dr. Brady and Glenda brainstorm New Year resolutions - discussing the value and importance of setting your intentions!! Start the year with a bang and a plan by discovering how to maximize and set goals for the year. Make your 2014 rock!!
Join in the conversation:
1. How can your friends help you keep your New Year's resolutions? And vice versa?
2. Change the tradition of how we write a list of New Year's resolutions. Make a list of categories using instead of the normal, like lose weight, blah, blah. Categories such as a) Family b) Philanthropy c) Health d) Entertaining e) Language f) Children, in your family or friends with kids….babysitting doest count g) Faith, share yours, share your friends h) Sports, enjoy your friend's favorite, if you are a sports novice learn with a friend…
3. Contact a different person each month who has, in the past, provided you with a foundation at one stage in your life. And, then ask them for coffee or lunch – honoring their contribution to your life. Make a plan.
4. If it’s difficult to make friends, practice on your sibling or cousin. Then, make a promise to approach someone you don’t know but would like to know better. Also, contact us and we can mentor you through the first phase.
5. Are most of our resolutions things we are critical about of ourselves? What is the impact of resolutions that remind us of our flaws?
6. What are our friends resolutions? Do our friends' resolutions matter to us? How do we support others in their ongoing growth?
Remember... a great friend starts with you! For more information go to www.superfriendgroups.com.
Image by: Nigel Howe Sydney, Australia via Wikimedia Commons
Host: Miss Robyn Abadie from Imperial Beach California.
Robyn is a woman who really loves God and has a powerful testimony. In each of her program that she shares, you will feel the love that she has for God. She will also bring on different guests who are friends of God. Robyn willl teach what it means to live out your faith boldly and unashamed.
?•??•? ?•??•?FuRbABY & FrIeNdS StOrY TiMe ?•??•? ?•??•??•??•? ?•??•?FuRbABY & FrIeNdS StOrY TiMe ?•??•? ?•??•?
Here you will enjoy tales of old. As we share ancient magick in todays world.
Bring a friend, follow us in the virtual magic forest where we shall, dance with the elves, fairies, pixies and imps as we listen to the Bards tell the stolries of old.. Kick up your heels to the reels or sit quietly by the mid-summer fires and share with us.
Each week we find stories that teach us that same old magic of old that is hidden today.
We gather all materials in the public domain. No copy right infringements intended this is strickly for educational purposes. We leave the link tags on when possible. Please seek out these places and enjoy.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (173 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (90 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (19 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (18 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (17 chatters)
- Bellesprit (17 chatters)
- Bio Individualized Medicine (16 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (15 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (14 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (12 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (10 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (9 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (8 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (7 chatters)
- ParaNation (7 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (7 chatters)
- We Built That Network (7 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (6 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (6 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (6 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- NBPP BLACK POWER RADIO (5 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (5 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- FoReRadio (4 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (3 chatters)
- Arm Wrestling Nation Radio (3 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (3 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (3 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (3 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (3 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (3 chatters)
- SSRN (3 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (3 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (2 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Carole Gold (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- Radio Enso (1 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Were Alive (1 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (0 chatters)