SORT BY Relevancy
I had the absolute honor and pleasure to indulge in one of the most compelling conversations with author Mahogany Brown who has completed her dynamic book, "My Soul Looks Back And Wonders How I Got Over"
What make Ms. Brown's work so touching is that it doesn't contain any false superficial facades as it shoots straight from the hip about the many phases and levels of her existence grabbing life by the horns and letting the chips fall as they may.
Mahogany bares her soul in the bravest manner and places her life up as a sacrificial lamb in order to free those brothers and sisters from those same shackles that caused her to deal with a wide range of the demons that are so ready to become a part of ones life when a person appears to be down.
Enjoy our exchange and feel free to leave your responses, thoughts and comments below.
Connect With LanceScurv:
Google +: https://plus.google.com/u/0/113734327170938591138/about
iTunes Podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/zw/podcast/lance-scurv-blog-talk-radio/id642252263
The LanceScurv Hotline: Leave an uncensored voicemail message of your opinion to be played on the upcoming shows!
Call anytime around the clock @ 407.731.2945
This week's topic is current events. Come hang out with us in "The Bomb Shelter" and let us know your thoughts on the worlds most current events. Featuring your host: C4 and co-host T&T, S. Dott and Cockbull.
Sponsored by: Mahogany Dust
Next Event: Mahogany Dust Live @
The Red Velvet Event Planners Expo
May 4th, 2011
10am - 4 pm
Performance Time : 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Join us as we sit down and chat about how you can rock your natural hair with style with YouTube natural hair guru Jessica Lewis also know as Mahogany Curls. We're talking all about the big chop, rocking your TWA and the Curly Girl Method which was created by Lorraine Massey.
So if you are thinking about rocking your natural locks and don't know where to begin or if you're a seasoned natural pro, this is one interview that I'm sure you'll want to listen to. So grab your favorite beverage, find a comfy spot and enjoy the conversation!
There are many ways to keep up with us:
Blog - Cocktails and Conversation
Twitter - CocktailsNConvo and Cocktail_Erika
Instagram - Cocktail_Erika
Facebook - Cocktails and Conversations
This weeks topic is "What's with this weather". With the recent events of natural disaster that started last week in St. Louis and has continued this week, leaving serveral communities in Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Georgia without homes. This storm is rated as the "worst in American history". What is going on with our weather and what can we do to prepare for unforseen natural disasters.
Join us with your host: C4
Co-host TandT, Cockbull, Rick Carbone and S. Dott Jones.
Sponsored by Mahogany Dust
Upcoming Mahogany Dust show:
Hollalujah at Soul Factory
5567 Memorial Drive
Stone Mountain, GA 30038
8:30 PM $10 in Advance $15 at the door.
GET PRESALE TICKETS at www.hollalujah.eventbrite.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (16 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (14 chatters)
- TheRealSideRadio (8 chatters)
- NLPI RADIO USA KURT LOGSDON (6 chatters)
- Patriot Family (5 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (5 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (5 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (4 chatters)
- The War Room (4 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (3 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (3 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Straight Talk14 (2 chatters)
- The Boland Report (2 chatters)
- the certain ones (2 chatters)
- whaleystudios (2 chatters)
- TPPCTV (1 chatters)
- Trek Talking (1 chatters)
- The JEWEL Network (1 chatters)
- The Organic View (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- SportsTime Radio (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Clark and Selby (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- GANGSTERS SPORTS (1 chatters)