SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight we discuss the new Arnold Swarzenegger movie, Maggie! Maggie is the tale of a girl slowly turning into a zombie while her father struggles with what to do. That's right...Arnold is in a zombie movie! It is not the kind of zombie movie that you would expect to see him in. What kind of zombie movie is it you ask? Join us and find out as we discuss Maggie!
Pastor Maggie Campbell will PREACH on one of the most popular topics from her online 'Up to the Minute, wth Pastor Maggie Campbell' Segments:
TOPIC: One of the biggest vices women are dealing with that block their blessings is: Failures in the Obedience to God
Immediately following this segment: Pastor Maggie Campbell will introduce segments that will take place at the upcoming Women's Conference, Welcoming Family and Friends scheduled for May 17 - 19, 2013 a the Hilton Garden Inn in Palmdale, CA.
Pastor Maggie will accept calls from listeners and answer questions on the air.
On Thursday April 9th at 5pm est, 4pm cst and 2pm pst, we are excited to be announcing the launching of a new series on Natures Talk Show as well as a new Host. Maggie Howell will be joining the staff and hosting her own monthly/bi-monthly show, Please welcome Maggie on board. Maggie is the Executive Director of the Wolf Conservation Center in New York and is involved in many other projects.
1.Ashley S. - Ashley, an inspired seventh grader from John Jay Middle School, mobilized support for B.C.'s wolves. Ashley appealed to her school and was granted permission to make a presentation about the situation in B.C. and her concern for the misunderstood predator.
2. Ian McAllister - a co-founder of the wildlife conservation organization Pacific Wild. He is an award-winning photographer and author of The Great Bear Rainforest. His images have appeared in publications around the world. He has been honoured by the Globe & Mail as one of 133 highly accomplished Canadians, and he and his wife, Karen McAllister, were named by Time magazine one of the ""Leaders of the 21st Century"" for their efforts to protect British Columbia's endangered rainforest. He is a member of the International League of Conservation Photographers and has won several awards.
in Self Help
Ask Maggie and Get Answers....Your personal relationship show. Call in/ post your question or dilemma for Free professional advice. Free toll # or post on Rock Solid Love Facebook page.
Discussing how to get reconnected sexually and break downs in trust! Juicy, juicy!!
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (51 chatters)
- MarlyBird (15 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- Love Law Character Development (6 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (4 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (3 chatters)
- Cornerstone CU League (1 chatters)
- Bernadette Boas (1 chatters)
- Bright Side with Tekneshia (1 chatters)