SORT BY Relevancy
Hosted by Kirk DaVinci and Dionysus DeVille, this episode will focus on the darkside of love and the lies that our partners tell and even the lies that we have told. Everything from cheating to problems with monogamy, we will take an in depth look on the relationships of this day and age, and why they can seem to stick together like the relationships of old. The goal is to create a better understanding of relationships and give everyone a more positive outlook
FRIENDS AT SOME POINT WE SUFFER FROM THE LUST OF THE FLESH. I KNOW I HAVE SUFFERED FROM IT. WE WILL GO THROUGH SCRIPTURE AND SEE WHAT GOD'S WORD SAYS ABOUT IT AND WHAT HIS WORD SAYS ON HOW TO DEAL WITH IT. HOPFULLY WE WILL HAVE A DEEPER UNDERSTANDING ON HOW TO DEAL WITH SIN IN OUR LIVE'S.
This episode will cover the issue of the spirit of lust. This a topic that has and does effect everyone. We will discuss how this spirit specifically manifests itself through fornication. How are we supposed to conquer this spirit? Is it ok to be in a committed relationship and have sex? This and much, much more will be discussed with our panel. Different opinions, facts, and scriptural back up will give us more clarification and understanding of this spirit.
Every once in awhile in some people’s lives there comes along a person that gives you what seems like everything you could possibly want for your own intense, pleasurable, stimulating, personal growth and life fulfillment. It is thought that perhaps your subconscious has a natural hunger to experience that other person for the benefit of your own evolution because, at least for a while, there is a great but temporary, extreme compatibility occurring. A person in Meta Lust becomes extremely enjoyably fascinated, intrigued and totally absorbed in experiencing the other person.
Join Dr. Teresa Graham as she and the girls get personal around the table. Hear their discussion about Lust vs Love and hear how they break this topic down with the word of God. This is a show you don't want to miss! Dr. Teresa Graham believes in getting down to the root of the matter! Show starts 7:00 PM (CST) & 8:00 PM (EST).
Tonight's Show Will Continue Our Discussion On The Lust Of The Spirit. The Lust We Are Looking Into Tonight Is The Lust For Control...Namely The Lust For Control In A Relationship. We Will Discuss Whether Or Not Black Women Are Single And Ruin Their Relationships By Lusting To Be In Control?? What Can We Do About This?? How Should We Carry Ourselves In Public With Our Relationships?
Love verses lust,is their a diffrence. Or is it the same.
Join Host Live Chats
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (42 chatters)
- Ms Blue (36 chatters)
- Amy Peikoff (31 chatters)
- Curious Times (27 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (16 chatters)
- ALLFACTS IS BACK (13 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (9 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (9 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (8 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- ShadySykes (4 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (3 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (3 chatters)
- Wake Da Fuq Up (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (3 chatters)
- Haunted Hunters (3 chatters)
- Italian Tomatoes (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Sinful Snake Pit Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Walking in Gods Purpose (1 chatters)
- Jacquie Wayans (1 chatters)
- FridayNightcap wXEmiaj and Taylor (1 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (1 chatters)
- OLE ship of ZION (1 chatters)