SORT BY Relevancy
Lung cancer is one of the most common cancers in the United States. Most of those with lung cancer are non-smokers. In fact, eight out of ten lung cancer patient have never smoked. In this episode, we revisit a previous interview in which Mark Burright was joined by Jessica Steinberg and Barb Ferguson, who consider themselves the “Dynamic Duo.” Both are surviving and thriving with stage IV non-small-cell lung cancer. Listen to this amazing and fun interview as they share their stories with Mark and talk about lung cancer and other things.
Visit Jessica’s Blog ‘Chemo-sabe: Lesson from a Cancer-Fighting Momma Bear’ here:http://chemo-sabe.com
Lung cancer is the most common cancer in the United States. Most of those with lung cancer are non-smokers. In fact, eight out of ten lung cancer patient have never smoked. This week Mark Burright is joined by Jessica Steinberg and Barb Ferguson, who consider themselves the “Dynamic Duo.” Both are surviving and thriving with stage IV non-small-cell lung cancer. Listen to this amazing and fun interview as they share their stories with Mark and talk about lung cancer and other things.
Visit Jessica’s Blog ‘Chemo-sabe: Lesson from a Cancer-Fighting Momma Bear’ here: http://chemo-sabe.com
Lung cancer is a bitch. What's worse, more and more non-smoking young adults are getting diagnosed each year. What's up with that? Join us as we welcome Katie Brown (Director of Support and Advocacy at LUNGevity Foundation), Dr. Lynne Eldridge (author/speaker/lung cancer specialist) and LC survivor Kim Wieneke. Author David Tabatsky ("Write For Life") in the advocvacy spotlight.
Are you constantly out of breath, coughing or wheezing? Does someone you know have excess mucus in the morning or tightness in the chest? Dial 347-850-8486 at 8p ET on Wednesday, November 19th at 8pm EST to learn the best health solutions for COPD and cancer-free lungs.
November serves as both Lung Cancer Awareness Month and National COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) Month so it's only fitting Root Cause Radio shares the secrets of optimal lung health. Tonight’s health panel features:
- Dr. Maxwell Nartey - therapeutic scientist, professor, author, and the founder of both Symptometry (Originator of Root Cause TherapeuticsTM) & the American School of Symptometry near Chicago, IL.
- Elizabeth Wanek, MD, LSym - physican & surgeon of 20+ years, therapeutic scientist trained at the American School of Symptometry, & head of The Wanek Medical Center in Greensboro, NC.
Root cause therapeuticsTM has cured countless chronic and exotic health issues and we are delighted to welcome these guests back to the show!
Root Cause Radio - Sharing the Secrets of Optimal Health - www.RootCauseRadio.com
I might have lung cancer...A nodule found in right lung...It could be cancerous... Testing on it will take place soon...GOD WILLING....NOT WORRIED...
THE LORD GOD JEHOVAH JESUS CHRIST IS MY SAVIOUR FOREVER....
GOD'S WILL BE DONE IN my LIFE THAT BELONGS TO MY LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST THE RIGHTEOUS SON OF GOD!!!!!
AMEN AND AMEN!!!! SO BE IT!!!!
Tribulation Baptist Church....
(GNN) Gregory news network...
CELL PHONE #: 904.504.4283....
Sincerely, James william Gregory Jr., Born Again Christian, Preacher of the WORD OF GOD THE BIBLE (KJV)!!!!!
AMEN AND AMEN!!!!! SO BE IT!!!!
Dr Carl O. Helvie is a registered nurse, with two masters (U of California, Johns Hopkins U) and a doctorate in public health and wellness (Johns Hopkins U) and 60 years experience as a nurse practitioner, educator, author, and researcher who received national recognitions including the Distinguished Career in Public Health Award from the American Public Health Association in 1999 and listings in most major national references including Who’s Who, Who’s Who in Virginia, Who’s Who in American Nursing, Outstanding Educator in America, Men of Achievement, American Men and Women of Science, and a listing on Wikipedia. He has published 8 books and chapters in 4 additional ones. He has also published or presented internationally over 100 papers and articles. Two of his noted accomplishments are the development and publication of a nursing theory that is used internationally and the establishment of a nursing center that provided primary care for homeless and low-income individuals and families.
Dr Helvie is also a 38-year lung cancer survivor who was given 6 months to live by conventional medicine so he used natural interventions. His story and what he has done since to prevent recurrence is included in You Can Beat Lung Cancer: Using Alternative/Integrative Interventions. At age 81 he not only beat the odds of lung cancer but also the odds of 3 chronic illnesses and 5 prescribed medications that are the average for a 75 year old. For the past 38 years his focus has been on holistic health and natural interventions.
He has been host of the Holistic Health Show on BBS Radio for the past 5 ½ years, has been interviewed on over 125 radio programs, television and in magazines, acts as a resource to around 60 cancer patients monthly, and is in the process of establishing a holistic cancer foundation. .
Inflammatory breast cancer accounts for 1 to 5 percent of all breast cancers diagnosed in the United States and tends to be diagnosed at younger ages. Tonight we welcome Terry Arnold (Founder, IBC Network Foundation) and Dr. Wendy Woodward to discuss this often misdiagnosed disease. Survivor Spotlight on Tolley St. Clair.
It’s important to recognize that sleep is an absolutely crucial component of strengthening your immune system and needs to be part of your cancer treatment plan. Listen as we dig back into the archives and Dr. Ken Weizer discusses sleep and how to get enough rest when on the cancer journey.
It’s understandable that sexuality may not be the primary focus for many cancer patients, at least not right away. Sexuality is an incredibly personal topic, and each person’s experiences, feelings, and expectations are unique. But at some point, whether because of sexual changes, relationship issues, or difficulties with fertility, patients realize the impact of cancer on their sexuality.
By learning about how your sexuality is likely to change and getting suggestions for healing, you become a partner and advocate in your own care.
For many young adults diagnosed with cancer, the fertility repercussions of treatment are often eclipsed by the primary objective of treating the disease. Join us as we talk with Gina Shaw (Author) and Shelley Nolden (blogger and mom to be) as we explore the options, risks and tough emotional and psychological issues of having children after cancer. Survivor Spotlight on Jen Rachman.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (470 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (89 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (25 chatters)
- in5d (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (22 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (22 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (20 chatters)
- Black Author Network (18 chatters)
- Curious Times (18 chatters)
- ALLFACTS CONCEPT CRUSHER (14 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (14 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (13 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (12 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (12 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (11 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (10 chatters)
- reactionariez (10 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (9 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (8 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- SURN Host (8 chatters)
- The Advise Show (6 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (6 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (5 chatters)
- NDB Media (5 chatters)
- David Coney (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- Rifleman (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (3 chatters)
- Cosmic Pillow Talk (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (3 chatters)
- drkate (3 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (3 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (3 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (3 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- tickmankyle1 (2 chatters)
- The View from Montana (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW (1 chatters)
- Above The Fray Podcast (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- THE FRESH START CROWD FUNDING WEE (1 chatters)
- VERSATILE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (0 chatters)